RITES Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Graduate Engineer Trainees From Civil And Mechanical: RITES Jobs 2017 at www.ritesltd.com
RITES Limited recruits Engineering graduates from mechanical and civil disciplines as trainees through GATE 2017. Candidates with the necessary eligibility are invited to apply using the online mode. Candidates have to register first and then apply along with payment of fee. As per the RITES recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, Final year or semester students can also apply before the last date. Selection of suitable candidates is based on GATE 2017 score, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. Candidates will be trained for 1 year followed by a probation period of 2 years with the designation of Assistant Manager. Candidates can correspond with RITES using vacancy number, registration number, and name using their registered email address.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The vacancy details for the Graduate Engineer Trainees are listed in the following table –
|Sl.No.||Engineering Discipline||Eligibility||Max. Age Limit||Emoluments – (Rupees Monthly )|
|1||Civil||First Class in BE/BTech;
Valid GATE 2017 Scores
|21 to 30 yrs. as of 1st March||Training – Rs 20600
On Employment –
Rs 20600 to Rs 46500 /
10 lacs per year
The above mentioned eligibility criteria are essential and minimum for qualification. Additional details are provided here as per the RITES recruitment through GATE 2017 notification:
- Final year/ semester engineering students are also eligible provided they can ensure 60% marks or equivalent grade as aggregate up to pre-final exams.
- Candidates from OBC, SC, ST, PWD categories have to ensure a minimum of 50% marks in their Engineering Degree to be considered for posting in the respective reserved seats.
The age requirements are listed below in accordance with RITES recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement –
- The minimum age limit for the candidates has been fixed at 21 years.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates has been fixed at 30 years.
- Age limits are reckoned as of the 1st of March.
- Candidates from OBC, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen categories receive relaxations to the possible extent as per the Government orders.
According to the RITES recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection process is implemented –
- Candidates require GATE 2017 qualification to be selected.
- Candidates who achieve a valid GATE 2017 score out of 100 marks are only eligible for the next stage of selection.
- The validity of score is dependent on the candidate securing qualification marks or more in the GATE 2017 exam.
- Candidates who qualify are shortlisted in a category-wise manner
- Short listed candidates are invited for Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- Candidates who are shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview should be in a position to submit the original copies of relevant documents which may be demanded in the call letter.
- The Final merit list is decided applying the following weight age distribution:
- Normalized GATE Score (out of 100) receives 85%, with GD and interview receiving 3% and 12% respectively.
- Candidates who get at least 60% marks in the Interview are only considered for empanelment. Candidates with SC/ST/OBC/PWD reservation require 50%.
- Group Discussion (GD) does not have any qualifying marks requirement.
- The appointment offers are issued to the selected and suitable candidates in category wise merit order
- Requirements or RITES are also kept in mind while offering the appointments.
As per the RITES recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement, The salary details are as follows –
- Candidates receive monthly pay of Rs. 20600.
- HRA and DA are also paid during the training period.
- Candidates who are engaged as Assistant Managers receive IDA pay scale of Rs 20600 to Rs 46500.
- The approximate emoluments is Rs 10 lacs per year.
- Assistant Managers also receive DA,HRA, Gratuity, PF, and other scale based variable and fixed allowances.
- Additional benefits include leaves, medical facility, leave encashment, and insurance.
The application fee details for the Graduate Engineer positions are tabulated below –
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs 500|
|PWD, SC, and ST Candidates||Nil|
|Payment Mode||Indian Bank Deposit Using Print Out Of Challan|
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in the Graduate Engineer Trainee positions can apply using the following procedure –
- Candidates have to ensure eligibility in terms of age, education, GATE 2017 qualification, and other criteria mentioned in the notification.
- Interested candidates who fulfil the necessary criteria can apply using the online mode.
- Candidates have to register first with RITES.
- Candidates can open the official website in the browser using the following link- http://ritesltd.com/
- Select the ‘ONLINE REGISTRATION’ link under the CAREER menu item.
- The requested details including vacancy, personal details, email id, etc., have to be entered in the text field or chosen from the drop down menu.
- The Submit button has to be clicked to complete the registration process.
- The login details sent to the email have to be used in the future.
- Candidates can read the instructions for submitting applications by clicking the ‘Instruction’ link.
- Registered users can login by clicking the ‘Applicant Login’ link.
- Login details including id and password have to be entered first.
- Personal details, GATE details, and information pertaining to professional experience have to be entered in the online application form.
- Dates have to be entered using the DD/MM/YYYY format only.
- A colour photo has to be uploaded.
- There is an optional choice to upload the CV.
- Candidates who have to pay the fees have to click the ‘Make payment’ link .
- The payment details display the amount to be deposited at the bank depending on the category of the candidates.
- Click the ‘Generate slip’ link to download and print the three copies of challan.
- After making the payment at the bank using the printed challan, The candidate can login again and fill the Payment details in the application.
- Journal Number, CBS Branch Code, and Branch Name have to be input .
- Upload the scan of RITES copy of Bank Challan.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
The following important dates are listed according to the RITES recruitment through GATE 2017 notification –
|Starting Date Of Online Applications||April, 2017|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications||May, 2017|
The link to the official website of CEL is at : http://ritesltd.com/
The links to the official notification and the application process are at: http://rites.com/vacancy/
Register Here – http://recruit.rites.com/frmRegistration.aspx