RINL Recruitment 2017
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited has released a notification to fill up RINL Recruitment 2017 for Visakhapatnam Steel Plant which is a Navratna Company from the Government of India under the Ministry of Steel. The RINL posts include 736 Junior Trainee & Field Assistant Trainee jobs hence aspirants who are interested in applying for the above posts should visit the official website or careersplus.in website for more details. Best of luck for the candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts and get selected for the above vacancies. Complete details such as age limit, salary structure, educational qualification, application, fee and how to apply are listed in the page below for the candidates ease. Checkout the space below to get RINL Recruitment 2017 details. All the very best to the candidates who appear for the RINL vacancies 2017.
RINL Recruitment Details:
Junior Trainee & Field Assistant Trainee jobs – 736 vacancies
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Field Assistant Trainee||91|
Vacancy details of Junior Trainee:
|Branch||No. of Posts||Category-wise Break-up||PWD|
|UR||OBC||SC||ST||Reserved||Identified suitable for|
|Mechanical||344||174||103||59||8||23 OH(OL): 1 HH: 13 VH(LV): 9 (Inclusive of 4 backlog vacancies (HH-2 & VH-2)||OH (OL); HH; VH(LV)|
|Metallurgy||98||49||29||19||1||OH(OL); HH; VH(LV)|
Field Assistant Trainee Vacancy Details:
|No. of Posts||Category-Wise Break-up||PWD|
|UR||OBC||SC||ST||Reserved||Identified Suitable for|
|91||46||25||14||6||4 OH(OL):1 HH:2 VH(LV):1||OH(OL), HH, VH(LV)|
RINL Vacancies Required Qualification:
Candidates who wish to apply for the RINL vacancies in Junior Trainee posts should pass SSC with ITI/Diploma in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks as minimum in regular ITI/Diploma in Engineering for General and OBC candidates. Reserved candidates should pass the above courses with 50% marks as minimum from recognized University/Institute.
Junior Trainee Educational Qualification details are listed below.
|Branch||Mandatory Qualification||Eligible ITI Trades (2 years and above duration) with NCVT Certificate||Eligible Diploma in Engineering Courses (conducted by State Board of Technical Education & Training)||Additional permissible qualifications, if any||Higher qualifications not permissible|
|Mechanical||Matric / SSC + Full time ITI/Diploma in Engineering||Fitter Machinist Mill Wright Turner||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||Intermediate, B.Sc, B.Com, BA||Professional degrees e.g., BE/B.Tech, BL, BHMS etc., MBA / Post Graduation or above|
|Electrician||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Metallurgy||—||Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering|
Preference will be given to Displaced Persons (DPs) of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP).
Field Assistant Vacancies:
Have a look on the space below to get the Field Assistant vacancies from RINL jobs 2017.
|Mandatory Qualification||Additional permissible qualifications, if any.||Higher qualifications not permissible|
|Matric /SSC from a recognized Board||Intermediate, ITI||Diploma in Engineering / any graduation including Professional degrees e.g., BE/B.Tech, BL,BHMS etc., MBA /Post Graduation or above|
Preference will be given to Displaced Persons (DPs) of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP).
- As per the RINL recruitment rules the Upper Age of the candidates will be relaxed for the Ex-Servicemen officials under the RINL jobs 2017.
- It is to mention that an Ex-Servicemen who has once joined any of the Government job which might be on civil side who has availed the benefits after the re-employment, should be on Government job ceases.
- RINL vacancies offer Ex-Servicemen with equivalent qualifications as eligibility for the latest vacancies under the RINL. They should produce copy of Certificate Verification with copy of the Service / Discharge Book and Pension Payment Order. For the civil professionals equivalent certificate of his/her qualification with percentage of marks issued by the Competent Authority is necessary along with valid Employment Exchange Card. The Registration Number of the Employment Exchange Card should be mentioned while applying online.
- Aspirants who are working in Defence service should submit work related certificates on or before 01.03.2018.
- Reservations for Ex-Servicemen will be there across trades.
- Ex-Servicemen who find them suitable for the above posts and are unable to join then job can be send to the candidates other than Ex-Servicemen.
RESERVATIONS for PWDs:
- The RINL posts candidates who apply in the PWDs should check the existing Government of India guidelines to get clear idea about the category they fall.
- Reservations for Persons with Disabilities are on interlocking/ horizontal basis.
- Orthopedically Handicapped (OL – One Leg Affected); Hearing Handicapped; Visually Handicapped (LV – Low Vision) are only reserved under PWDs according to the RINL vacancies 2017.
- RINL disabled candidates should have a minimum of 40% disability are only considered as eligible for the above vacancies under PWD category.
- The Persons with Disability (PWD) and appearing for the RINL should produce valid Disability Certificate with a clear mention of Degree (percentage) of Disability issued by the Medical Board.
- The certificate should be brought from the State Govt. / Central Govt. as per the provisions of Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act 1995.
Guidelines for Persons with (VH-LV) Disabilities:
Here are the details for the candidates who are willing to apply for the RINL vacancies 2017 which are listed below.
- The candidate will have to arrange his / her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The scribe should be from an academic stream with a minimum of 60% marks with different post in his own academic stream.
- Both the candidate as well as scribe should be ready to undertaking confirming who gets selected for the above posts.
- The selective candidature who gets the applicant confirmation shall will stand cancelled, for the RINL vacancies 2017 irrespective of the written test result.
- Those candidates can get extra time of 20 minutes who use a scribe as they are liable for the RINL vacancies with 40 minutes for 2 hours examination.
- It is also listed that the scribe who happens to be arranged by the candidate should not be the candidate who is also eligible for the examination.
- Candidates who opt for the scribe should list it in the application form of RINL vacancies.
RINL Vacancies Age Limit:
Candidates who wish to apply for the RINL jobs should have a look on the age limit of the aspirants too.
|Age Limit||UR||OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||SC||ST||Persons with Disability (PWD)||Meritorious Sports Person (MSP)||Ex-Servicemen (EXM)|
|Maximum||27 Years||30 Years||32 Years||32 Years||Relaxation of 10 Years from the ages mentioned for respective categories||Relaxation of 5 Years from the ages mentioned for respective categories||As per Rules|
|Minimum||18 Years||18 Years||18 Years||18 Years|
Reserved candidates should get relaxation of about 5 years according to the Government norms.
Salary Structure of RINL Jobs:
Candidates who get selected for the Junior Trainee post should undergo training for a period of twenty four (24) months according to the RINL jobs 2017. Candidates who possess ITI qualification is an added advantage to the post still they should get training for the Skill Development Course for an year with certification from National Skill Development Corporation.
Junior Trainees gets stipend of Rs.10,700/- on monthly basis according to the RINL vacancies. Candidates who get selected for the vacancy get salary of Rs. 12200/- in the first year which may increase after the training period.
The appointment of the candidates gets Basic Pay of Rs.16,800 on probation to regular post i.e. Technician. They get a minimum in the pay scale of Rs.16,800-3%-24,110/- according to the (S-3 Grade).
Field Assistant Trainee:
Candidates who get selected for the Field Assistant post should undergo training for a 24 months and it is to be noted that 1 year graduation course from National Skill Development Corporation which will be certified as National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) certification level. Candidates will get monthly stipend of `8,600/- at the first year and a monthly stipend of Rs.10,000/- after 1 year period of training. Soon after completing the training of the Field Assistant Trainee post minimum Basic Pay of Rs.15,830 in the pay scale of Rs. 15,830-3%-22,150/-.
COST TO COMPANY (After Training Period):
It is listed that the cost of the trainings for the company is Rs. 4.7 Lakhs per annum for S-3 Grade i.e. Junior Assistant & Rs. 4.38 Lakhs per annum for S-1 Grade Field Assistant Trainee posts. These include Pay Scale, Conveyance Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Special Allowance, LTC/LTA, Annual Performance Reward, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity Leave and Encashment of Earned Leave, etc.
|Name of the Post||Selection Procedure||Mode of Test||Time of Test|
|Junior Trainee||Written Test/ Certificate Verification||Written Test||9th July Forenoon|
|Field Assistant Trainee||Written Test/ Certificate Verification||Written Test||9th July Afternoon|
Online Registration Start Date: 8th June 2017
Online Registration Close Date: 21st June 2017
Medical Standards of RINL vacancies 2017:
|Parameter||For Male||For Female|
|Height||150 cms||143 cms|
|Weight||45 kgs||35 kgs|
|Chest||Unexpanded – 75 cms; Expanded – 80 cms|
Candidates should make a note that the visual parameters are same for Male and Female candidates under the RINL vacancies.
|Distant Vision||6/9 Both eyes with or without glasses. After the age of 35 years one step reduction (both eyes one step reduction (both eyes with or without glasses)).|
|Near Vision||J1 or N6 for both eyes. Myopia and Hyper-metropia, if any, not to exceed ±2.00D in each eye.|
|Color Vision||Normal, no Color Blindness – partial or full (in Ishihara or Lantern Test).|
|Binocular Vision||Binocularity of vision is essential. No Squint, but surgically operated and corrected Squint will be accepted.|
How to apply for the RINL Vacancies 2017:
Applicants who prefer to apply for the latest vacancies under the RINL recruitment 2017 should make sure that all the necessary documents are kept ready before applying for the latest posts under the RINL Jobs.
- Visit the official website @ www.vizagsteel.com
- Click on the “Careers” tab which is available on the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Latest Vacancies” tab on the official website.
- A fresh page the “Desired Vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply on the official website to complete the latest vacancies filling procedure under the RINL jobs 2017.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
|Starting date for Online Registration||8th June 2017|
|Closing date for Online Registration||21st June 2017|
|Issue of Admit Cards||3rd July 2017 to 9th July 2017|
Written Test Conduction Dates:
|Name of the post Date of Test Reporting Time Test Timings|
|Junior Trainee 9th July 2017 (Sunday) 9.00 AM 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|Field Assistant Trainee 9th July 2017 (Sunday) 2.00 PM 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
|Release of Answer Key||10th July 2017|
|Last date for receipt of objections, if any, to the Answer Key||12th July 2017|
|Release of Final Answer Key||19th July 2017|
|Written Test Results||22nd July 2017|