RIMS Ranchi Recruitment 2016 – Tutor Posts Vacancy
RIMS Ranchi Recruitment 2016 for the Position of Tutor in different departments at RIMS, Ranchi
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Jharkhand invites capable candidates for the position as Tutors in different departments. List of departments for which recruitment will be done are: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, FMT and PSM. Total number of vacancies available is 43.
RIMS is an autonomous institute, under the government of Jharkhand. According to an advertisement released by RIMS, Ranchi Recruitment 2016, 43 positions of tutor in different departments are vacant. The post is tenure post and lasts for 3 years only. Eligible and interested candidates can apply. Interested candidates can apply for the position by filling an application form and paying the registration fee of Rs.500/- for general, BS-I, BC-II candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates. Last date to apply is 31st August, 2016.
RIMS Ranchi Recruitment Notification Details:
Interested students can fill the application form available on website. Listed of selected candidates would be uploaded on the website. Selected candidates would be called for interview.
RIMS Ranchi Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The Total number of available vacancies are 43.The list of vacancies available for each department considering reservation are:
|Name of Department||Name of Post||No. of Post||Category|
As per the advertisement published by RIMS, 2016 the required essential qualifications for the positions is: Candidates applying should have Postgraduate Medical Degree viz. M.D. /M.S. / D.N.B in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute with good academic records.
The upper age limit should not be more than 35 years for general candidates. Relaxation of 5years is given for SC /ST/ Government employee and 3 years for OBC and female candidates. Further for Orthopaedics handicapped candidates relaxation is being given, the age limit is 45 years for general, 48 years for BC-I & II and 50 years for ST/SC candidates. The age at the time of filling the application form would be considered.
The selection would be done on interview basis, which would be done by an interviewer panel of RIMS, Ranchi. List of selected candidates would be uploaded on the official website of RIMS. To qualify for the interview the candidates need to speed post duly filled application form with registration fee. The Filled application form should be sent by Registered/ Speed post only. It should reach the director’s office, RIMS, Ranchi-834009 before 31st August, 2016 till 5:00 PM. All the necessary self-attested bio-data needs to be attached with the application form. Any incomplete application would not be considered. RIMS would consider the applications and call eligible candidates for the interview. No TA/ DA would be given if called for interview.
According to the advertisement published by RIMS Recruitment, 2016 the salary will be Rs. 15600-39100/- plus GP 6600/- +NPA and other allowances (As per RIMS, Regulation-2014) from Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences.
How to Apply:
As per the instructions given in the advertisement released by RIMS Recruitment 2016, following are the Instructions on how to Apply:
- The aspirants need to visit the RIMS website. The link to the website is: http://www.rimsranchi.org/
- Towards left of the main website pages, you will a find list of options of which you need to select “Recruitment”
- After selecting recruitment option you will be directed to a new page which contains a list of vacancies available. The link to this page is: http://www.rimsranchi.org/current/recruitment.htm
- After selecting the above option you will get the application format and other important details mentioned by RIMS.
- Fill the application form and attach the self-attested photocopies of your mark sheets of MBBS examinations, attempt certificate of MBBS, postgraduate passing certificate.
- Finally, the filled application form, self-attested documents and demand draft should be posted and should reach before or on 31st August, 2106. On envelope mention the post you are applying for.
Office of the Director,
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences,
Along with the above application registration fee needs to be paid. Applicants should pay fee by a Bank Draft drawn in favor of Director, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi payable at Ranchi. It is Rs. 500/- for General, BC-I, BC-II candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ ST candidates.
Last date of application submission: 31st August, 2016 before 5:00 pm.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Official advertisement and application format released by RIMS Ranchi Recruitment, 2016 : Download here
- Number of vacancies can increase or decrease as per the need.
- RIMS can reject all or any application without giving any reason.
- Reservation benefit would be given only to the dwellers of Jharkhand.
- Government employees should apply through proper channels