RGIPT Recruitment 2018
RGIPT or Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology issued notification for RGIPT Recruitment 2018 for the posts of Registrar, Assistant Registrar (Accounts), Junior Assistant. The Candidates are invited to apply for the desired posts and the selection would be based on Interview. The Advertisement contains all the associated details on the posts available such as Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Required Qualification, Selection Process. Etc. The last date to apply for any of the post mentioned in this advertisement is given below
RGIPT Vacancy Details
According to the advertisement released by RGIPT Recruitment 2018, following are the vacancy details –
- Registrar – 01
- Assistant Registrar (Accountant) –
- Junior Assistant
As per the advertisement issued by the RGIPT Recruitment 2018, following are the required qualifications for the above mentioned positions –
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
- 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- and above, OR
- Comparable experience in research establishments and/or other institutions of higher education or research, OR
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above, or 8 years of service as Associate/Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- or above with adequate experience in academic administration.
Assistant Registrar (Accounts)
- Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
- Minimum 8 years experience in any one or more areas in Finance and Audit, of which at least 3 years at Superintendent level in the PB-2 (Rs. 9300-34800) with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- OR 5 years experience at Jr. Superintendent level in GP of Rs. 4200/-. Candidate should have experience in computerized accounting system and Tally Accounting Software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks or Post Graduate degree from recognized University/ Institute
- Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from any recognized institute with excellent knowledge of Hindi and English typing in MS Office
- 1-year relevant experience in reputed office environment in noting, drafting, etc
As per the advertisement broadcasted on the website of RGIPT Recruitment 2018, the Age limit for the above mentioned post are as per organization’s norms and age relaxation is provided to the SC/ST/ PwD/OBC
|Registrar||56 Yrs (UR)|
|Assistant Registrar (Accounts)||45 Yrs|
As per the notification issued by the RGIPT Recruitment 2018, the selection process for the above mentioned posts are given below –
|Registrar||Presentation followed by Interview|
|Assistant Registrar (Accounts)||Written Test/Personal Interview|
|Jr.Assistant||Written Test Followed by Skilled Test|
Below are the detailed Salary Structure for above mentioned posts –
- Registrar – 37,400/- to 67,000/- + 10,000/- G.P.
- Asst. Registrar – 15,600/- to 39,100/- + 5,400/- G.P.
- Jr Assistant – 5,200/- to 20,200/- + 2,000/- G.P.
The selected candidates will receive all the allowances and benefits such as Medical reimbursement, HRA, LTC, education allowances, telephone bill reimbursement, financial support, etc will be provided by the organization.
Check Now – Private jobs in India
How to Apply RGIPT Jobs:
The Advertisement released by the RGIPT Recruitment 2018 discusses the directives on how to apply for the above mentioned posts. We have compiled all the actions to take in order to apply for desired posts.
- The applicants will have to go to the official site of RGIPT to go through the advertisement which contains detailed information on above mentioned posts.
- The link to go to the official site of RGIPT is www.rgipt.ac.in
- Further the applicants will have to click on Recruitment button which will guide you through the recruitment section of RGIPT.
- On clicking on Recruitment button, a dropdown list will appear where the candidates will have to click on Faculty that will guide them to the advertisement for above mentioned post.
- Then Click on “Click here for Apply Online” option which is situated in the How to Apply section.
- Then fill the application form correctly and verify it before submitting it.
- The applicants will be prompted to upload their Passport size photographs and signature which they have to scan and upload on the application form.
- Recheck all the fields of the application form and then click Submit Button which will submit the application form to the RGIPT Recruitment 2018.
Application Fee/ Processing fee
The Application fee for the above mentioned posts proposed by RGIPT Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below:
Registrar – 1000 Rs (General & OBC)
Assistant Registrar – 750 Rs for OBC and Nil to PwD Canidates
Junior Assistant Pwd candidates – Nil
As per the advertisement issued by for RGIPT Recruitment 2018, the Important date pertaining to the RGIPT Vacancies is 14-12-2017 which is the last date for applying and submission of application form.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details
Advertisement Link – Download and Apply Now
Application Form Link – http://rgipt.ac.in/Recruitment/frmRecruitmentForm.aspx
Following are some Note associated with the above mentioned posts –
- All the above mentioned posts are available for NRIs and Indian Nationals including OCIs, and PIOs.
- The candidates belonging to other BC class such as SC, ST, and OBC or Physically Handicapped category will have to produce relevant certificates supporting their category.
- RGIPT will invites short-listed candidates and shall provide Economy Class Air Ticket.
- The Organization will assess the qualifications and other aspects of the candidate and then invite the candidate for Interview.
- The candidates must list their ongoing, completed projects on the application form.
- The Candidates should have experience in the relevant fields within the domain areas of Non-conventional energy sources and Petroleum (Oil and Gas ) upstream, midstream and downstream.