RGIPT MBA Admission 2018 Notification:
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has released admission notification to notify students about RGIPT MBA admission. The applicants who wish to get for master of business administration (MBA) course admission can apply the RGIPT MBA admission 2018. RGIPT Rae Bareli has invited applications from the interested candidates who wish to get admission to MBA programme in Petroleum and Chemical Engineering for the academic session 2018-19 Applicants must read the entire notification and should fill the application form. Admission of selected applicants will be based on CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT Score. Candidates can check all the details like eligibility, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Application filling process etc.
RGIPT MBA Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Class 10 and Class 12 with 50% marks.
- Students must have Bachelor’s degree recognized by the AICTE/UGC/institute/University incorporated by Act of Parliament/State legislature, university declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Aspirants who have above eligibility criteria and have appeared at latest Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs, Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)/GMAT are eligible to apply.
Candidates should have to pay the application fee through online gateway or by bank deposit in institute’s account by challan system.
General Category – 1000 Rs
SC/ST Category – 500 Rs
Check Now – Latest Admission Notifications
RGIPT MBA Selection Procedure:
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of following criteria
- CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT Score will be multiplied by assigned weights
- Short list of candidates based on the work experience and Academic performance in class 10th, 12th and Bachelor degree.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
|Personal Interview (PI)||15%||15|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||10%||10|
The final selection of the candidates will be based on the total weighted cumulative score (A+B) out of max score of 100.
Steps to Fill RGIPT MBA Admission Application Form 2018:
Candidates who wish to apply RGIPT MBA admission must follow the step by step process below:
- Visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology that is www.rgipt.ac.in
- On Home page click on the “admission” tab
- After that click on the suitable course link which you want to apply
- Now read all the details mentioned in the notification to ensure eligibility
- Now click on the Apply Online link
- Now fill the information carefully and click on next button to upload all the necessary documents
- Final step is to click submit button and take printout of the application form and make the payment before the last date
RGIPT MBA Admission Imp Dates:
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of application||Last week of March 2018|
|Shortlist for WAT & PI (will be uploaded on website)||Second week of April 2018|
|Confirmation for attending WAT & PI through E-mail||Third week of April 2018|
|Conducting WAT & PI for shortlisted candidates||Last week of April 2018|
|Selection and Admission Offer through E-mail||First week of May 2018|
|Fee Deposit||Third week of May 2018|
|Registration & Commencement of Classes||First week of July 2018|