Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 465 posts of Inspectors
The Department of Revenue works under the central government of India. The income tax department invites applications for a total of 465 vacancies for the recruitment of Revenue Inspector in the department. The interested candidates have to apply online, by visiting the official website of the department of Revenue.
Organization Name: Revenue Department government of India
Post Name: Revenue Inspector Posts
Total Vacancies : 465
Notification details are available in the official website of the organization; other recruitment sites which give updates about various job opportunities; or in the leading newspapers and employment news.
The candidates who are interested in applying for the above mentioned posts should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, from a UGC recognized university or institution.
The candidates who want to apply for the post of revenue inspector should be in the age group of 18 to 40 years, as on 01.04.16. There is upper age relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per government rules.
The pay scale of the selected candidates will be Rs 5200/- to Rs 20300/- and they would be getting a grade pay of Rs 2800/-.
The interested candidates who apply will have to appear for a written exam. The candidates who qualify the written test will have to appear for the interview. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the written exam and accordingly they will be called for the interview. A final merit list will be developed on the basis of the marks obtained in the written exam and interview, and the selected candidates will be provided the appointment letters.
Candidates please note that the candidates who will be finally selected for recruitment will have to undergo a training programme. The candidates can be posted anywhere in India and they have to be mentally prepared for it. Candidates who are unable to do so will be disqualified for the recruitment
How to Apply:
- The candidate who wants to apply for the post has to be a citizen of India. He can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan; a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 and has settled permanently in India since then; or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam and have permanently settled in India.
- Interested eligible candidates can apply online. The candidates need to visit the official website of the department of revenue. Once the website opens they have to search for the link of department of Revenue Job Advertisement 2016, in the career options. The candidate can open this link and start applying for it.
- The candidates are advised to go through all the details and instructions before filling the application for. They should ensure that they are eligible for applying for the posts.
- Before filling the application form the candidates should scan a recent passport size photo and his signatures.
- The candidate will have to fill up all the details that are asked for in the application form. The candidate is advised to cross check all the entries he has made on the application for errors and mistakes. Once he is satisfied he has to click on the submit button.
- Once the application is registered successfully, the candidate will be allotted a unique ID and a password. The candidate is advised to note down this unique ID and password carefully, as they would require it for future reference.
- Once the registration is done the candidate needs to fill up all the personal details, contact details and other required information very carefully without making any mistake.
- Once the details are entered, the candidate will have to upload their passport size photo and signature.
- The candidate can click the submit button are checking all the entries once again for any errors and mistakes. When satisfied he can click on the submit button.
- The candidates can pay the examination fee or the processing fee online through credit cards, debit cards, net banking. Once the payment is accepted then the candidate will be provided a transaction ID and registration details immediately. They have to enter the details regarding the payment on the columns mentioned in the application form.
- The candidate is advised to take out a print out of the online application form, for further use.
- The candidates can get all the details and information regarding the recruitment from the official website of the department of revenue. The admit cards, result of written exam and interview; and the details about the merit list will be uploaded on the website. Therefore the candidates are advised to visit the official website on regular intervals. The result of the preliminary exam, main exam and the merit list of the final selected candidates are also published in the leading newspapers and employment news.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
The candidates who want to apply for the post have to pay an application or processing fee; they can pay the same online through credit cards, debit cards, net banking. The application once paid is non refundable and there is no exemption from the application fee for any category
Generally when the department advertises for any vacancies it provides information on the important dates for. All information is available in the official website of the department.
- The date from which candidates can start applying
- The last date for submission of filled up forms is 23.05.16
For the Detailed Advertisement Notification – Check Here