REPCO Bank Results 2016-2017 – Clerks/Junior Assistant and Probationary Officers
The REPCO Bank has released the notification for REPCO Bank Results 2016-2017 for Clerk exam and PO exam on its website which can be accessed now. The Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Limited ( REPCO ) conducted its written exams for the positions of Probationary Officers and Clerks / Junior Assistant under the label REPCO Bank Clerk Exam 2016 on 17th September and 18th September 2016. According to the official website of REPCO Bank, the organization has now released the Results for the candidates who appeared for the test held at various exam centres. As soon as the advertisement for the recruitment of the given posts were released, large number of candidates came rushing to submit their applications and were able to attend the exam and now according to the eligibility criteria set by the organization and the marks or scores obtained in the test, the organization will shortlist eligible candidates. The organization is accessible at www.repcobank.com for more information.
Name of the Company/Institute: Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Limited
Name of the Exam: REPCO Bank Exam 2016
About the REPCO:
REPCO or Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Limited came into existence 19th November 1969 under the provisions of Madras Cooperative Societies. The organization announced few openings this year for the post of Probationary Officers and Clerks/Junior Assistants for which the organization issued notification consisting of all the details to the declared openings. The advertisement consisted of eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, instructions and selection process under which people can attend the selection process for final shortlisting. The candidates who have appeared for the test can now check their results on the given website and prepare for other rounds.
How to check REPCO Bank Clerk Result 2016-2017:
The applicants who had appeared for the REPCO Bank Clerk Exams can take breathe of relief as the organization recently released the REPCO Bank Clerk Result 2016-2017 on its official website. The candidates must follow the below given simple steps in order to pull their Results and to know their selection status.
- The first and foremost step is to go to www.repcobank.com which the website for REPCO Bank.
- The aspirants will have to navigate through the homepage and click on Careers Tab on the navigation bar.
- The Aspirants must click on the link that says REPCO Bank Clerk Result 2016-2017 where they will be prompted to enter basic credentials which is required to retrieve the correct results as per the entered credentials.
- The aspirants must click on Submit button after which the Results will be displayed.
- The candidates can download the results or take the printout of the same for future reference.
- The aspirants can check the list of shortlisted candidates for the post of Probationary Officers and Clerks / junior Assistant by visiting the link given below.
Cut off Marks:
Following is the estimated Cut off marks for the REPCO Bank Clerk Exam 2016 –
Shortlisted candidates for the post of Clerks/Junior Assistant – Download Here
Shortlisted candidates for the post of Probationary Officers – Download here
The candidates who have successfully been shortlisted are required to come at the following venue for document verification on 20th October 2016 at 9.30 A.M.
REPCO STAFF COLLEGE, 18 C.P. Ramaswamy Road, (Near Alwarpet Fly Over & Alwarpet Apollo Hospital) Alwarpet, Chennai 600 018.