REPCO Bank Recruitment 2016 – Probationary Officer and Junior Assistant Notification
The REPCO Bank which has its Head Office in Chennai has recently posted a REPCO Bank Recruitment 2016 notification inviting large number of candidates for the various vacant posts. The REPCO Bank has its branches spread in 05 states and UT in India in the southern part. The Bank invites skilled and talented candidates for the two vacant posts across various states.
REPCO Bank has invited applications for the post of Probationary Officer and Junior Assistant / Clerk. As per the REPCO Bank Recruitment 2016, the candidates can apply for the said post depending on their qualifications and other eligibility criteria which is mentioned in the below given advertisement. The total number of seats available is 60 Nos which is further divided into the two advertised posts and various categories.
The aspirants who are interested in applying for any posts under REPCO Bank Recruitment 2016 are required to have a glance at the Vacancy Details which are as followed –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies||Salary||Age|
|Probationary Officer||15 Nos||23,700/- to 42,020/- with annual CTC of 9.15 Lakhs.||21 to 28 years of age as on 01st August 2016.|
|Junior Assistant / Clerk||60 Nos||11,765/- to 31,540/- with annual CTC of 4.41 Lakhs.||21 to 30 years of age as on 01st August 2016 are only eligible.|
- Probationary Officer Post will be under 24 months of Probation Period.
- Junior Assistant / Clerk will be under 12 months of Probation Period.
Check Here – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016
State-wise Distribution of the total posts –
|State||Number of Vacancies Reserved|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry||50 Nos|
|Telangana & Andhra Pradesh||04 Nos|
Given are the essential qualification required by any aspirants in order to be eligible to apply for the said position –
- Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in any stream or discipline scoring First Class with at least 60% marks from any University that is recognized by University Grant Commission ( UGC ).
- Indian Nationals.
- The aspirants must have proficient knowledge on any of the Southern languages and he / she must be able to read, write, and speak in that particular language.
Junior Assistant / Clerk
- Graduation Degree in any stream from a University that is recognized by University Grant Commission ( UGC ).
- The aspirants under this cadre are required to have proficient knowledge of the official language of the domiciled state.
The aspirants under OBC / SC/ ST category will be eligible to receive relaxable period in the upper age limit for any of the posts applied as per the norms of Government of India.
- SC / ST / Repatriate category – 5 years as relaxable period.
- OBC category – 3 years as relaxable period.
- Ex-servicemen category – 5 years as relaxable period.
- PwD category – 10 years as relaxable period.
Out of the total number of vacancies as advertised, 3% are reserved for PWD Category as per the Section 33 of PWD, Act 1995.
The candidates wanting to apply for any of the posts discussed above need to pay the application form in order to submit the application form. The category-wise breakup of application fee is as follows –
- PWD / SC / ST / Repatriates are required to pay 450/- as application fee.
- All other categories are required to pay 800/- as application fee.
Junior Assistant / Clerks
- PWD / SC / ST / Repatriates are required to pay 350/- as application fee.
- All other categories are required to pay 650/- as application fee.
Based on the procedure for selection of candidates for the two advertised posts, the candidates will have to go through the procedure which is as follows –
- Selection Process for Probationary Officer
The candidates who seeks admission in the post mentioned above will have to go through the three rounds of selection process where the first round is of Online Written Test where the candidates will be asked questions objective-type based for which the syllabus is given below. The aspirants who get qualified with the first round will be promoted to the second round of Group Discussion where they will be given a topic on-the-spot according to which they have to speak in a Group and the selection committee will monitor and assess the potential in the candidates and based on that they will promote the candidates for the Interview Round.
The Interview Round will be conducted by the selection committee where they will be questioned and cross-questioned and based on their performance during the Interview and their scores in the last two round, they will be shortlisted for the applied positions.
- Selection Process for Junior Assistant / Clerk
This post requires the aspirants to pass only the Online Written Test where the candidates will have to solve objective-type questions for which the syllabus is given below. The aspirants who score above cutoff marks will be eligible to receive the post applied.
The Selection Process may vary depending upon the requirement of the organization and the number of candidates for each post may also vary as per the discretion of the organization.
Syllabus for Written Exams –
- English Language
- Computer Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
The Test will be conducted across various centres that are Trivandrum, Nagercoil, Vizag, Trichy, Salem, Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, and Bangalore.
How to Apply:
In order to attend the Selection Process as prescribed in the notification, the aspirants are required to follow the below given instructions and procedure on How to Apply for the advertised Posts –
- The first step towards submission of the e-application form is to visit www.repcobank.co.in and www.repcobank.com
- There the candidates will have to click on the option that says Apply Online.
- The clicked link will direct towards the Registration Page where the candidates are required to register themselves before filling the advertisement form.
- After filling the required information, the aspirants will be provided with a provisional Registration Number along with the Password which is required to be stored for future references.
- Using the option credentials, the aspirants will have to login on the website in order to fill the application form.
- The application form is divided in various sections for which the applicants have to provide needed details and click on Save and Next option.
- The applicants have to ensure that all the information filled are true and correct with no empty space left as it might result in rejection.
- After thorough verification of the application form, the candidates can click on Submit Option where the application form will be submitted.
- The aspirants then have to click on Payment option where they will be guided towards the online payment gateway.
- The aspirants are required to pay the prescribed amount as per the notification using either the Debit Cards, Credit Cards, or IMPS, Mobile Wallets, Cash Cards, Internet Banking, etc.
- After successful payment of the application fee, the aspirants will be provided with e-receipt which is required to be preserved for future use.
- After making the payment, the aspirants will be directed towards upload page where they are required to upload scanned copy of their Signature and passport sized photograph as per prescribed in the advertisement.
- The final Submission will be done by clicking on Upload / Submit button.
The following are the Important Dates as proposed by the REPCO Bank Recruitment 2016 –
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application||11th August 2016|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application||31st August 2016|
|Availability of Call Letters||12th September 2016|
|Tentative Dates for Online Written Test||17th September 2016 & 18th September 2016|
The website of REPCO Bank Recruitment 2016 is www.repcobank.co.in
Direct Link for Applying Online – Apply Here