REC Recruitment 2017-18: Assistant Manager Post vacancies
New invites for freshers! REC Recruitment 2017-18 has released a transmission related to an employment advertisement about having some posts vacant in REC. This organization has forwarded some of the invites for skilled and energetic candidates so that they might fill up the posts vacant in the corporation. This advertisement is present on the official website of the organization with the reference number 06/05/2017/REC/HR (Rectt.) /198, Dated on 25th January 2017. This ad can be downloaded and then read for more of the details to be grasped about this recruitment offer. Assistant manager post is void and REC is looking fresh faces to fill them up. The applications have to be submitted offline, in the given mode of application online. Rural Electrification Corporation Limited is generally a public Infrastructure Finance Company which was established in the 25th July 1969 at New Delhi, India. This organization has now completed nearly 47 years of glory. Those who wants to be connected to such a glorious organization which is known to be the top leading Public Financial institution of the country, they can wishfully submit their forms.
REC Vacancy and Required Qualification:
REC put forward a suggestion about having some new candidates in their department; under the title REC Recruitment 2017-18 the post name with the required qualification eligibility has been notified in this column below,
|Sr.no||Post Name||Required Qualification|
In REC Recruitment 2017-18 one must keep in mind the age limit, which has been specified as,
- The applicant who needs to qualify the rounds has to be less than that of 35 years of age.
- Those who are more than that of the given age will not be considered as a valid entry.
- Relaxations and some amount of exception in terms of age shall be provided, but, on the basis of Government rules.
To enter the department and to be elected one has to go through the rounds which have been written in the REC Recruitment 2017-18 notifications, which says,
That the panel of the organization will only select valid individuals based on their qualification and how they perform in the written examination or the interview round. Interviews or the written exams, this decision is entirely based on the REC Panel to take. The announcement of the process shall be done on the official website of REC or will be emailed if that is the option they are considering. Depending upon the number of individuals that have submitted their entries and have shown for the exams, there might be changes in the process. Selected candidates will know about the status through a text message or through an email on their valid Email ID entered in their application form.
The exact amount of pay hasn’t been uploaded yet online on the official website of REC, or in the REC Recruitment 2017-18, but, the individuals who are shortlisted will be paid a handsome pay scale per month for sure. Benefits, Insurances, extra income shall be notified and then aid based on performance.
How to Apply REC Recruitment:
To apply in REC,
- Candidates Must visit the official web address of the Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, which is www.recindia.gov.in
- Then on the very first page, you can see a Careers tab or link, in the menu bar which can be clicked.
- This tab shall open up a new window for you, which has many links, from which click “Jobs on offer”, and then hit on the keyword which says something like Appointment of an Engineer to REC…, with a date of deadline as 27/02/2017
- Read all information closely and each clause carefully.
- Then after that has been attained, you need to download your application forms and then fill them with necessary details.
- Attach proper copies, like that of qualifications, certificates of having a first class, some experience certificates or any special category relaxation certificates to enjoy age relaxations or considerations.
- Then, insert these entries in an envelope with the address and the name of the post you are applying to, to the given postal address on this page.
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited,
7, Lodhi road,
India- 110 003
These are the dates which are a crucial point while being a part of the REC Recruitment which are,
|Deadline dates for submission of the application forms||27/02/2017|
- The official website of REC Corporation is www.recindia.gov.in
- The advertisement/Notification link is http://www.recindia.gov.in/download/Notification-Bengaluru_250117.pdf
REC Recruitment 2017-18 Senior Executive Post Vacancy
New entries!! This has been carried on by the Rural Electrification Corporation Limited. It is a leading public infrastructure and finance company in power related sector present in India. Across India, to make the rural areas more developed these company finances for it. It has in all 13 project offices and 5 zonal offices located in New Delhi. These offices run according to the duty and works of the officials who make up the office. Now this year, Rural Electrification Corporation Limited conveyed online about its recruitment outline. They are in need to some fresh faces in their offices for which they have uploaded all information on their website. The post named as the senior executive in Engineering department is empty or maybe it can be replaced. For it, the recruitment has been announced. Career plus is a website which is bringing you this news and so one can also subscribe to their alerts anytime they need. The online uploads will comprise of every other knowledge about the REC recruitment 2016, and same goes for the career plus website. Applicants can apply anytime they want but they have to follow the recruitment procedure by REC Recruitment.
REC Recruitment Vacancy details:
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited announced new entries and pathways which it has opened for many of the new candidates who are interested in applying; they specified the experience or any other re-qualification they need according to the post,
|Sr.no||Name of the post|
Required qualification by REC:
- Those who have shown some interest by reciprocating on the advertisement uploaded by REC should at least have some of the experience in relevant field.
- One should have done B.E. OR B.Tech in Electrical engineering to be considered for the post of Senior Executive.
- These qualifications and degrees if one has, they should be able to give up proper proofs of the same on the counter or in the applications.
For the senior executive post, REC recruitment 2016 Panel has suggested the below age limit,
- One who is either of 30 years or lesser than it can apply wishfully.
- Any further data about relaxation in some years or consideration to any special needs will be posted on the official notification.
- One should present their documents about their belonging root from a special category if they are to enjoy this type of relaxation in some years.
The applicant who sent in their entry as their interest in being hired for the Senior Executive post shall go from a series of selection,
Written exam and a personal interview by the REC Panel have been coming up on ears as their posted notification for the selections. There might be any one of the round considered as well. For interviews, the applicant shall be emailed the address where they have to reach and bring in their resume. The panel shall take charge of asking proper questions from the questionnaire so that they can really know the capability of the applicant. If written exam has been taken up, its syllabus and the pattern can be found online from any search engines. The papers or the question set can be noted down and then prepared in before the exam. The marks which have been scored in the exam shall mark up their position in the department.
The applicants who have plans to enroll for the post for Senior Executive shall be paid an amount of 9300 INR-34600 INR, with an additional grade pay of nearly a scale between 4600-4800 INR amount. This all shall be over the decision of REC Panel.
How to Apply REC Recruitment:
- If you have some concern to be appointed for the post of Senior Executive, you should visit the website for REC which is www.recindia.nic.in
- The every first option a user receives is selecting a language option between Hindi OR English.
- After hitting on English, the page opens up about the Recruitment.
- On the ribbon arranged on the upper side of the page, there shall be a Careers option, which shows up Jobs which are on offer.
- Then the next page shall give you the number of advertisements REC has put up for whatever recruitment related vacancy they have.
- Vacancy for which you hope to get a job and match the criteria you can hit by looking up proper keyword matching the post name and the advertisement number.
- Then the form should be filled and submitted offline before the deadline date ends by the REC Panel.
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited Ltd. Core-4,
7, Lodhi road,
New Delhi-India: 110 003
|REC Recruitment 2016 applications should be sent in until||6/01/2017|
The posted advertisement is here http://www.recindia.nic.in/download/Notification.pdf
View and Apply Jobs by Category