RBI Results 2016 For Officer Grade B Phase 1:
RBI Results 2016 Phase 1 for Officers Grade B was declared by the Bank authority and published in their official site so the aspirants who has appeared for the phase 1 exam can check their result. Here we also published the result link for the RBI Officer Grade B Phase I Result 2016, aspirants can check here also.
On 04/09/2016 the Reserved Bank Of India has conducted the RBI Phase I Exam Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) (DR)-Batch Year 2016 in different centers and now the bank authority has published the result. So who has cleared the phase I exam has to appear for the phase II Exam, so the aspirants are requested to check the result and start preparing themselves for the phase II exam which is scheduled on 19/09/2016 by the authority of the Bank.
So without any delay the aspirants should go to the official site of the Bank or else they can click the direct link for the result for the phase I given below.
Name of the Bank: Reserve Bank Of India
Name of the Exam: RBI Phase 1 Exam for Officers Grade B
Category: RBI Result 2016 Phase 1 for Officers Grade B
Official Website: https://www.rbi.org.in/
Steps To Check The RBI Results 2016 Phase 1 for Grade B Officers:
- Access to the official website of the Reserve Bank Of India i.e https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Go to the “What’s New” section, select the link:” Recruitment Related Notification”
- It will navigate to a new page where you will get all the links related to recruitment
- Click the link of RBI Results 2016 For Officer Grade B Phase 1
- Only the roll number of the shortlisted candidates are published so click the link “roll number of the candidates.
- The result sheet will be displayed in the computer screen
- Save it for future use
Note: The aspirants can check the RBI Results 2016 Phase 1 for Officers Grade B here directly: Download Here
The aspirants who has cleared the phase 1 exam now they have to appear for the phase II exam which is going to be held in 19/09/2016 in two session. The notification related to all this topics will be published soon in the official website of the Reserved Bank so the aspirants are requested to keep an eye on the website or they can be in touch with us as we will publish all the latest updates related to RBI phase II exam.