RBI Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager, Trainee Posts – 407 RBI Jobs
The RBI Recruitment 2017 notification has been issued for AM and Industrial Trainee posts. Register and apply online with photo and signature scans before last date of 28th Feb, 2017. Do not dither and go through the below mentioned qualification criteria for rewarding RBI jobs.
Engineering graduates, diploma and trade certificate holders are eligible to apply online as per the terms of RBI Recruitment 2017 notification. You get stipend and good salary even during training and probation periods at RBI’s Note Mudran division. Apply soon with your valid email and mobile details using the below specified application method. Study hard for the competitive written exams and secure a rewarding job in Banking Sector. All the best and good wishes from our entire team.
RBI Jobs Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per RBI Recruitment 2017 notification are as follows-
|Post Title||Total Posts||Age Limits|
|Assistant Manager||57||Less than 31 years. DOB: 1st Mar, 1986 or later|
|Industrial Workman – Grade I Trainee||350||18 to 28 yrs.
DOB: 1st Mar, 1989 to 28th Feb 1999
The internal candidates for AM post should have minimum of 2 yrs. experience if they are Engineering graduates and at least 10 yrs. experience if they are Diploma Engineers. Post qualification experience is only acceptable to the management of RBI.
- Assistant Manager Post – The candidates have to be 31 yrs. or younger.
- Industrial Workman Post – Candidates should be in the age group 18 – 28 yrs.
- All candidates have to be younger than 50 yrs. and relaxation in upper age limits is given to reservation community candidates.
The above mentioned posts are filled up with suitable candidates after written examination. The objective type written test is mandatory for both the vacant positions. You have to secure minimum marks for qualification and personal interviews are conducted in the ranking order of merit. The total marks obtained in the written exam and the personal interview are used as the basis to make the final appointments. The total number of vacancies and the relative performance is also taken into consideration by the RBI selection panel.
As per RBI Recruitment 2017 notification, the processing fee is tabulated here –
|Post Title||General, OBC Candidates||SC, ST, PWD Candidates|
|Assistant Manager||Rs 300/-||Rs 200/-|
|Industrial Workman – Grade I Trainee||Nil||Nil|
|Payment Mode||Online Only – Debit/Credit/Cash Cards, IMPS, Net Banking, Mobile Wallets|
- Assistant Manager Post: The probation period payment is Rs.15050 + Grade Pay of Rs.5520 per month. Travelling and food expenses are also paid to the candidates. After probation, The initial Gross Pay including DA is Rs.47700/- with Basic Pay of Rs.20570/-. You also receive admissible allowances as per RBI rules.
- Industrial Workman Post – The pay band and grade pay for this post are specified in the above table. During training, the monthly stipend of Rs. 16000/- is paid to the candidates. Conveyance and food vouchers are also made available. After training, the probationary candidates are also eligible for DA and other admissible allowances.
How to Apply RBI Recruitment:
- RBI invites applications only in the online mode for above mentioned posts
- First you have to open the official website at the link – www.brbnmpl.co.in
- Next, click the ‘Careers’ link at the top of the home page.
- On the newly opened careers page, click the advertisement link first.
- Go through all the official terms of the notification to ensure your qualification.
- After that you can click the online application link.
- Register afresh with your basic details if you do not have an account.
- You can then login into your account and fill in the correct details in the form.
- Upload the scans of the photo and signature after validation.
- Next, you have to fill in other details and preview the completed application form.
- Click the Final Submit button after you are satisfied with all the input details.
- Make the online payment and receive the e-receipt on successful completion.
- Finally, take a print out of the e-receipt and the application form for future reference.
- You can also use the facility to take a print out of the completed application form containing paid fee details.
As per RBI Recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are as follows –
|Release Date Of Official Notification||14th February, 2017|
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||14th February, 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application Submission & Fee Payment||28th February, 2017|
|Tentative Date Of Examination||25th March, 2017|
The link for the official website of RBI’s Note Mudran subsidiary is at – www.brbnmpl.co.in
The link for official notifications and online application process is at – https://www.brbnmpl.co.in/english/Careers
Some Important Links :
|RBI Assistant Syllabus||RBI Result|
|BRBNMPL Recruitment||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|Private Bank Jobs||IBPS Notification|
RBI Recruitment 2016 – Officer Post in Grade ‘B’
RBI Recruitment 2016 – The Positions for which Reserve Bank of India is hiring individuals is for “Officer Grade B” departments.
Reserve Bank of India has issued an online advertisement for recruitment of individuals for the posts which are available in their department especially for the position of “Officer Grade B” departments. Following article may contain all related notices about how to apply, when to apply, how one can grab their copies of forms, and until when they need to submit the forms, etc.
Reserve Bank of India is currently looking to fill up 182 seats for filling up job vacancies in Officer Grade B department. The official website which is www.rbi.org.in is continuously being updated daily so that aspirants can easily know about their updates and details. One can visit the website check out the details, dates and notifications , match the criteria of eligibility and then go on to form,-filling process. Website will provide the aspirant with either the format of how to fill the application form or an official link of an actual form which one has to take print-out of, fill in and then send on the address or RBI as soon as possible.
Reserve Bank of India which is also known as RBI is said to be responsible and forms a major part of Development of India.
RBI Recruitment Notification:
The aspirants will be selected on the basis of how they perform in online examination plus additional interview which will be taken in the venue of RBI. The selected aspirants will be notified by Email, SMS, Call or any sort of web-portal of the Bank.
RBI Recruitment Vacancy Details:
RBI has issued official notifications what they require matching the job posts, one must match the criteria, and then apply for either of 182 vacancies,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Officer in Grade B for DR||163 Seats|
|2.||Officer in Grade”B” for DSIM||11 Seats|
|3.||Officer in Grade”B” for DEPR||8 Seats|
|Total Vacancies||182 seats|
- The description about each of the post which enables one to know what is the qualification requirement of each of the job-post.
- Proper Documents must be submitted matching the qualification while going through the recruitment process.
- The only one common requirement notified is that the aspirant applying in RBI must have been scored 60% marks of total marks in any Bachelors of any subject as well as in HSC and SSC Boards.
- Also, there will be relaxations given to categories such as SC/ST/PWD with 50% marks accepted in Bachelors, HSC, SSC. However, one must provide matching documents proving their belonging in the category.
- Age-Limit range has been decided by Reserve Bank of India, which is given which is that one must not fall less than 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age (at the time of applying).
- Relaxations in age will be given, to categories such as SC/PWD/SC/HI, etc. but in order to gain that, one must be able to submit respective documents.
- Age-Relaxations as per categories are given below:
|SC and ST||5 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||As prescribed by Government|
After being through all sorts of selection process by RBI, once when the aspirant has been chosen for the job post one will be given a promising handsome salary per month with additional allowances, which can vary from time to time.
- There are only 2 modes of test, by which one will be judged whether or not one is appropriate for being hired in RBI or no, which are first by online examination test and second one by Interview.
- In online examination, one will be given a proper registration id with the help of which one will be identified by the web-portal.
- One has to visit the given venue, in given time, for the examination.
- Questions asked in the test will be totally based on General knowledge, rational-skills testing; English Skills and little amount of questions will be dedicated for testing one’s knowledge about banking.
- There will be a given amount of marks, under whose guidelines if one fall, then only they will be considered right to be passed on for interview round.
- Aspirants who qualified the test round, now they will be called for personal interviews.
- Individuals will be called in for interview on a given date and time on the given venue, whereby they have to carry all their Documents with a Valid ID and also the call-letter.
- In Interview, one will be judged based on their answering skills.
Application Fee/Processing Fee:
Application fee is noted down below, which one has to pay in order to continue in the process:
|Category||Amount of Fee|
- One has to pay the above fee through challan.
- Fewer amounts received or not received, then the application will be discarded.
- Application fee won’t be refunded whatsoever.
How to Apply:
- The very first step which the individual has to follow is to visit the official website which is www.rbi.org.in
- There will be a homepage viewed on one’s screen whereby one has to choose [email protected] tab which is present at the most bottom of the page.
- Under the tab selected, sub-tab saying “Vacancies” must be selected and then “Current Vacancies”
- “Online application link” tab saying such, will take the aspirant to the link which will contain online form.
- One must look after filling up the form, and re-check it before final submission.
- Required documents which may include Identification Proof, Residential Proof, Qualification proof (Additional category proof) all must be scanned and uploaded likewise.
- 3 of least and Minimum passport sized photograph must be uploaded by scanning.
- After all this procedures are finished, one must click on “view” to finalize the filled form before hitting” submit”
- After checking, if one is happy with what they have filled, one must click on “submit”
- However, copy of the filled form must be maintained.
No special date has been yet announced by RBI, but, one must hurry in submissions of form.
Advertisement and application form link details:
- One can visit the official website of RBI which is: www.rbi.org.in
- Official Notification for Grade B Officers – https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3176