Rayalaseema University Recruitment 2017 Advertisement for Non Teaching Staff:
The Rayalaseema University has proposed vacancies for three of its posts. Candidates are hereby informed to go through the advertisement for complete information about the notification.
The Rayalaseema University issued an Employment Notification / Advertisement for recruitment of 3 major posts available that are Assistant Registrar, Controller of Examinations and Finance Officer. The final date of Application is 25th April 2017 by 17:00.
- The candidates contesting for any of the 3 posts are required to quantify themselves before applying for any post
- The Last date for submission of form is 25th April 2017 by 17:00, any form after that will not be considered.
- All the candidates are informed that the selected candidate for interview and further rounds will be contacted.
According to the Advertisement/Notification released by Rayalaseema University Recruitment 2017 for the Non Teaching Post, there are 3 posts available –
- Assistant Registrar – 01 Post
- Controller of Examinations – 01 Post
- Finance Officer – 01 Post
All the Candidates are hereby informed that those applicants contesting for above given 3 posts are required to produce Post Graduation Degree and respective relevant experience.
Following are the detailed qualification requirement for all the three posts –
- Assistant Registrar:
The candidate contesting for this post must possess a postgraduate degree with should either at least B grade according to the 7-Point Scale or 55%. The preferable work experience is 5 years as Superintendent in any Branch of University. Computer Skills would be preferable.
- Controller of Examinations:
The candidate contesting for the post of Controller of Examinations are required to possess postgraduate degree with B-grade or 55% with relevant experience of 10 years and desired computer skills would be more preferable.
- Finance Officer:
This post requires a postgraduate degree with at least 55% as score or a B-grade in other system for qualifying. The preferable work experience for this post is of 5 years as Professor in context of examination or a 10 year experience in teaching. Computer Skills would be a boon.
After submission of Application form, deserving and qualified candidates will be called for Interview. The candidates will be select on meritorious and past records basis and those qualifying the Interview round will be sent for written exam which may or may not take place.
The Salary Structure of the three posts proposed by the Rayalaseema University Recruitment 2017 is as follows –
- Finance Officer – On contract basis
- Assistant Registrar – 35120/- to 87130/- ( Basic + G.P. + Allowances )
- Controller of Examinations – 42490/- to 96110/- ( Basic + G.P. + Allowances )
How to Apply:
Following are the directions for filing an application for the above posts –
- The candidate can apply to one or more posts, however, he/she needs to complete separate application forms for separate posts.
- The candidate will have to go on to the official website for downloading the application form. The candidate can visit http://www.rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in/.
- After downloading the application form, the candidate needs to fill in offline and submit it will the required credentials and documents as per described.
- The candidate will have to submit the form with a DD to the following address –
Kurnool – 518007.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
As per Rayalaseema University Recruitment 2017, the application cum processing fee for candidates falling under General or OBC category is 1000/-. The Processing fee for candidates of SC, ST, and PwD will be entitled to pay sum of 500/- only. The candidates can deposit the Demand Draft in the favour of Registrar, Rayalaseema University. The candidate can deposit the DD at SBH, Rayalaseema University Branch, Kurnool.
Following are the important dates to remember –
- Last Date of submission – 25th April 2017 by 17:00.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Advertisement No. – RU/N.T.Estt(1)/2017
The Candidates can Follow this Link to go to the Application Form URL – http://www.rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in/uploaded_circulars/127.pdf
The Candidates can visit the given link to know more about the Posts and it’s Criterions.
Visit the official website http://www.rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in/. For more information.
- All the candidates are informed that the forms are available online, however, the candidate needs to submit the form manually by speed post to the prescribed address.
- The candidates can apply for one or more post simultaneously