Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Results 2017 Notification
The Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth has officially declared the results for various semester exams held in November, 2017. Interested aspirants who are pursuing Siksha Sastri/ B. Ed., Siksha Acharya/ M.Ed., and BA courses can check the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Results using online mode. You require the register or hall ticket numbers to verify and download the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Results for all Semester Exams for above mentioned academic courses. The university advises the students who appeared for these exams to check their success for both practical and theory exams. The results sheets for semester exams in regular mode specify the hall ticket numbers of students who passed the whole exam or only one single paper including the electives. The revaluation test results for distance mode annual exams have also been published online as per the latest official notification released in January-February, 2017.
Name of the University: Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth
Name of the Exams: Regular UG/PG Semester Exams
Official Website: http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in
About Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth:
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth is a UGC-recognised university for higher education and learning. The Vidyapeeth has A+ level NAAC accreditation, and it is a centre of excellence for Sanskrit studies, traditional sastras, and pedagogy. The University conducts combined entrance exam to select qualifiers for various courses. The enrolled students have to appear for regular semester and annual exams to receive certification with or without merit standing. Semester exams will have both practical and theory papers. Final results and certification require the students to pass the whole exam. The online portal of the Vidyapeeth provides official notifications, application forms, course details, academic calendar, exam time tables, and periodic results. Interested students and faculty can visit the site regularly to fill online application forms or check all the notified terms of reference for various recognised degree courses.
How to Check the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Results 2017 :
The interested aspirants can check the latest results for semester/annual exams using the following list of guidelines-
- You can check both the regular and distance mode exam results using the online mode.
- Keep your registration and hall ticket number ready to check the latest results.
- First, open the official website at the link – http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in
- Next, highlight the ‘Notifications’ link at the top of the page.
- After that, you have to click the ‘Results’ link.
- On newly opened page, select the link for regular or distance education (DDE) results.
- Next, select the appropriate link using course names such as BA, Sastri, Siksha Acharya, etc. and 1st, 3rd, or 5th semester numbers.
- You can also check revaluation results for annual exams held by Directorate of Distance Education (DDE).
- Under DDE results, you can check revaluation results or qualifiers list for DDE Acharya Entrance test under open university system.
- The result sheets are displayed in the PDF file format on a new page.
- Confirm success or failure by checking your registration or hall ticket numbers.
- The University advises the students to check their numbers under practical, theory, single paper and elective papers to ensure if they have passed or failed.
- Download and take print out / hard copy of the desired results sheets for personal record or future reference.
Direct Link for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Results – http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in/results.htm