Rajya Sabha Result 2017
Well it is already noted that the Rajya Sabha had conducted examinations from 6th to 11th December 2016 to fill in the vacancies for Junior Preliminary reporter, Junior Video Editor, Camera Person and many. The candidates who had appeared for the examination and waiting for the Results can log on to the official website as Rajya Sabha Result 2017 has been released by the officials.
Visit careersplus site to get their scorecard along with the official website. We congratulate all the selected candidates for the Rajya Sabha posts.
Rajya Sabha Exam 2017 Details:
|Org/Department Name||Rajya Sabha (Government of India).|
|Name Of the Examination||RAJYA SABHA TELEVISION|
|Type of the Examination||written tests|
|Posts||professional positions of RSTV|
|Dates of Exams||October and November 2016|
|Status of the Result||Announced|
How to Download Rajya Sabha Result 2017:
- Candidates who appeared for the Rajya Sabha posts are suggested to download their results from the official website at http://rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Search for the “written tests of professional positions of RSTV NEW” tab to get the Rajya Sabha Result 2017.
- Click on the desired tab to get the Rajya Sabha Result 2017 PDF on your monitor.
- Save it and download it.
- Take a printout of the same for further correspondence.
- Candidates who are qualified in the Rajya Sabha Written examination should be prepared for the verification process where the officials check the Educational Certificates and professional experience of the candidates.
- Soon after the completion of the certificates verification by the Rajya Sabha officials the final selection will proceed.
Tie Breaking Procedure:
The Rajya Sabha officials are clear about the candidates Tie Procedure during their selection for the mentioned posts. Candidates should fulfill the below given criteria to break the tie.
- Aspirants who possess the qualifications, with same marks there will be tie hence officials prescribed, to get the candidates qualifications too.
- Candidates with older age shall get selected as there won’t be scope for them to compete with the desired posts.
Motive of Rajya Sabha Exam:
Candidates should have a clear idea about the motive of Rajya Sabha Examination by having a glance of the below attested points.
- The main motto of the Rajya Sabha officials to conduct the test is to hire candidates for 80 vacant positions of Panel Producer, Cameraperson, Senior Graphics Designer, Junior Video Editor, and other posts.
- Every year the Exam was organized by the officials between October and November Months.
check out the space for more updates at http://rajyasabha.nic.in/rstv.pdf or from the official website and careersplus site too.