Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who are willing to apply for the position of Rajasthan Sanskrit teacher can now get one among hundreds. Yes, the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment will be selecting deserving candidates as Sanskrit Teacher for level First and General Teacher for Grade-3. In order to get the position though the Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment, eligible applicants need to submit an online form on or before 13/10/2017. Candidates with Graduation and Post-Graduation degrees, are eligible to apply for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy. Make sure you go through the given notification carefully before applying. Also find detailed information about the position and process for online application mentioned below in order to avoid last minute issues.
|Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Sanskrit Teacher level First (Class 1- 5)||846|
|2.||General Teacher (Grade III)||983|
Applicants applying for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment must make sure that they hold a degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation / D.Ed. /M.Ed / B.Ed / BSTC in the relevant field from a government recognized Institute or university with positive academic records. All you need to do is follow the given steps for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment. Go through the website carefully and rest assured that you won’t have to face any complications while applying online. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of REET or RTET.
Deserving candidates who will be selected as Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Jobs will be provided with attractive salary packages monthly from Department of Sanskrit Education, Government of Rajasthan. The department may also provide other allowances to the selected candidates depending on their skills and experience.
Age Limit :
When it comes to age limit for being eligible for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher level first Recruitment and 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment candidates must be an adult that is 18 years to 35 years. People more than that can be considered as relaxed in case of reserved category depending on the rules of the organization.
- For General and Creamy layer OBC Category and SC/ ST Category of Other State: Rs. 100/-
- Non Creamy layer OBC Category of Rajasthan: Rs. 70/-
- SC/ ST Category of Rajasthan: Rs. 60/-
Candidates should pay their application fee via online using a Debit or Credit Card. You can also use Net Banking for payment of Rajasthan Grade 3rd Teacher Jobs form.
The sole decision of selection for Rajasthan Grade 3rd Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment will be done depending upon the performance in RTET OR REET of the candidates. After exam, the MERIT List will be declared by the selection committee of Department of Sanskrit Education, Government of Rajasthan.
Candidates will have to score minimum 60% marks in qualifying examination. People belonging to TSP, needs to possess at least 36% marks.
Merit list will be declared as per marks in REET OR RTET up to two digit of decimal.
If the marks of appliers and age would be same, preference will be given to the candidates, having higher qualification.
How to Apply?
When it comes to applying for Rajasthan Grade 3rd Teacher Recruitment, the very first thing you need to do is login to the official web portal of Department of Sanskrit Education, Government of Rajasthan that is www.rajsanskrit.nic.in and follow the procedure started below –
- See the right panel of the home page and click on the link ‘Advertisement 2017’.
- You will then find a link saying ‘Detailed advertisement Teacher Level- 1 (class I – V) Sanskrit General (Gr.lll) 2017’.
- Make sure that you go through Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment Notice or Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Notification thoroughly and if the page is requesting you to match the asked details, click on the back button and come back to the previous page.
- Go to the link in order to apply online and later fill Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Online Application Form provided.
- Make sure you upload a passport size photograph, signature and other essential document depending on the requirement.
- Proceed to the next section where you will be asked to enter the information as asked by the application form where the aspirants must feed in correct details.
- Note that if the application form is submitted with incorrect or fabricated details as it will get rejected instantly.
- You then need to pay your application fee as given above in this article through any of the given mediums.
- Submit the completely filled Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Online Application Form and keep a hard copy for future use.
|Opening Date for filling up the application form||14th September 2017|
|Closing Date for submission of Application Form||13th October 2017|
Apply here at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
Advertisement for Sanskrit Teacher Posts – Click Here
Have a look on
|Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Recruitment||RPSC Exam Schedule 2018|
|SSC Constable GD Result 2017||Latest Job Notifications|