Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Good News for the candidates who are waiting for the release of latest notifications for filling up the Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 for 1577 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. It is heard that there are numerous vacancies under Rajasthan State.Aspirants are suggested to apply online from 04-04-2017 till 03-05-2017. Complete details such as age limit, Eligibility, educational qualification, Application Process, selection process, Salary Structure, application fee & how to apply are given below in this page.
Details about Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
|S. No.||Post Category||No. of Posts|
Name of the Districts:
|S. No||Location||No. Of Posts|
|7.||RMS J DIVISION Ajmer||03 Posts|
|13.||Jaipur City||42 Posts|
|14.||Jaipur Moffusil||167 Posts|
|15.||RMS JP Division||28 Posts|
|24.||RMS ST Dn. Jodhpur||05 Posts|
1577 Gramin Dak Sevak
Candidates should pass 10th class with 60% minimum marks from State board or respective State Govt./Central Govt. institutes with sound knowledge in computers.
- General Candidates: 18-40 years
- Reserved Candidates: 03/05 years
Visit Official Link – http://www.appost.in/gdsonline
|Posts Name||Pay Offered|
|GDS BPM||Rs. 2745-50- 4245/-|
|GDS Packer||Rs. 3635-65- 5585/-|
|GDS MD||Rs. 4220-75- 6470/-|
|GDS MC||Rs. 2870-50- 4370/-|
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Candidates: Nill
How to Apply Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 candidates are requested to set a Xerox Copies of original documents along with the recent passport size photograph & registered Email ID & Password.
- Visit official website @ www.indiapost.gov.in to apply for the Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
- Search for the “Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017” available on the online portal.
- Read all the instructions before applying for the “Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017” carefully.
- After getting the eligibility details of the candidate if you are found eligible click on the Apply online tab to fill the application form of the Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
- Enter all the necessary details in the marked fields.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
End Date: 03-05-2017
Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman & MTS Cadre in Rajasthan Circle
The Indian Post Office invites applicants to apply for the posts of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS Cadre under the Sports Quota in Rajasthan postal department under the Rajasthan postal circle Recruitment 2016. Qualified & proficient candidates are required for the posts, who can work hard even under difficult circumstances. The candidates must be conscientious & must prove eligible according to the qualifications required for the post by the India Post Office. The selection of the candidates will be done under the sports quota. There are multiple vacancies for each post which have been divided according to units/divisions of work of the candidates. Candidates willing to start career in government Sector are most welcome to apply. The official advertisement for the posts of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS Cadre under the Sports Quota in Rajasthan postal Circle under the India post Office Recruitment 2016 has been declared on the official website of the India Post Office, under the Advertisement No. Sports/50-1/Rectt. on 16th August, 2016. The notifications regarding the jobs under the India Post Office recruitment 2016 are available on the official website of India Post Office.
There are in all 12 vacancies for the post of Personal Assistant, 4 vacancies for the post of Sorting Assistant, 6 vacancies for the post of Postman & 9 vacancies for the post of MTS Cadre. The distribution of these vacancies according to the units/divisions is as given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of Units/Divisions||Distribution of vacancies according to the posts|
|Postal Assistant||Sorting Assistant||Postman||MTS Cadre|
|9||RMS ‘J’ Division, Ajmer||–||2||–||2|
|10||RMS ‘JP’ Division, Jaipur||–||2||–||2|
|11||RMS ‘ST’ Division, Jodhpur||–||–||–||2|
The qualifications required by the applicants to apply for the posts of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS Cadre under the Sports Quota Rajasthan postal Circle recruitment 2016 under India post Office, differ according to the applying posts of the applicants as given below.
- The applicant must have cleared 10/10+2/ITI examination from any recognized Board or Educational Institution.
- The applicant must have some basic computer knowledge and also, applicants must possess some typing knowledge.
- The applicants must have represented their university in some inter University tournaments.
- The applicant must have represented his/her state or country in some national or International Tournament.
The fixed monthly salary of the candidates differs according to their posts. The monthly salary of the candidates will depend on their pay scale. Besides this, the applicants will also get benefit of grade pay & other allowances. The basic pay scale & grade pay of the candidates according to the posts is given below.
|Name of the post||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Postal Assistant||Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200||Rs. 2400/-|
|Sorting Assistant||Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200||Rs. 2400/-|
|Postman||Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200||Rs. 2000/-|
|MTS Cadre||Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200||Rs. 1800/-|
The age limit of the applicants applying for the posts under the India Post Office recruitment 2016 differs according to the posts. The age of the candidates will be considered as on 23rd September, 2016. In all cases, for the applicants belonging to SC or ST categories will get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit. Besides this, the applicants belonging to OBC category will get a relaxation of 3 years & sports persons of any category will get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit. The defined age limit for the applicants is as given below.
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Postal Assistant||Between 18 years to 27 years|
|Sorting Assistant||Between 18 years to 27 years|
|Postman||Between 18 years to 27 years|
|MTS Cadre||Between 18 years to 25 years|
- The applicants will first be shortlisted on the basis of their experience & achievements in sports at various levels.
- These shortlisted candidates will then have to appear for an examination for that respective post.
- In some cases, the applicants might have to appear for a personal interview as well.
- All the applicants will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- as application fee. This application fee will be completely non-refundable & should be paid in form of ‘Indian Postal Order’. This should be paid in the favour of ‘Chief Postmaster General Rajasthan Circle’ payable at the following address.
- The applicants shortlisted for the written examination will have to pay an amount of Rs.400/- as an examination fee. However the female candidates & the candidates belonging to SC/ST category will be exempted of the examination fee.
How to Apply:
To apply for the posts of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS Cadre under the Sports Quota for Rajasthan postal Circle recruitment in India post Office, the applicants will have to follow the below given steps sequentially.
- The applicants will first have to visit the official website of the India Post Office.
- Under the ‘Recruitment’ tab, the applicants will have to find the official advertisement for the post for which they are applying.
- Reading all the instructions & terms duly, the applicants will have to download the respective pdf file containing the prospectus & application form for the respective post.
- The applicants must fill the application form completely & correctly & attach the attested copies of all the required documents.
- The application form along with the prospectus & all the documents must be sent to the following postal address.
- Postal Address:
Assistant Director (staff),
O/o the Chief Postmaster General,
Sardar Patel Marg,
|Declaration of the official advertisement||16th August, 2016|
|Last date for receipt of application||23rd September, 2016|
The official website of the India Post office has been mentioned below. – www.indiapost.gov.in