Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2017:
The Department of Technical Education has publicised the Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2017 Notification. Interested students can pursue Engineering and Non-Engineering diploma courses for 2017-2018 session. Go through the below provided additional details, collected and published by our web portal team. Ensure your eligibility for submitting Rajasthan Polytechnic Registration Form 2017.Make sure you submit the Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2017, on or before the last dates of 8th and 11th July for Engineering and Non-Engineering courses respectively. Prepare the necessary documents, scans, and certificates for online submission. Make use of the below provided direct link for the Online Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2017. Good luck and all the best from our web portal team for your admission into technical courses in higher education.
Students who passed the Secondary or Equivalent Examination with Science and Mathematics can apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2017. The candidates have to submit online applications only if they are 15 years or above and have 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
|Reservation Category||Percentage Of Allotted Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||21%|
The following application fee details are listed as per Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2017-
|Engineering & Non-Engineering Courses||Rs 300/-|
|Payment Mode||e-Mitra/ CSC Kiosk Deposit|
The selection methodology for admitting students into various courses is listed as follows-
- The application forms received before the last date are scrutinized.
- Students who satisfy all the eligibility criteria will only be preferred.
- The high school marks list and merit performance is taken into consideration.
- A shortlist of suitable students is prepared by the Technical Education Department.
- Shortlisted students will be allotted seats for Rajasthan polytechnic admission.
How To Apply:
- First, You have to open the official site at the following link- dte.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that click the link “Admissions” at the top of the home page.
- Choose the Admissions link for Engineering Courses or Non Engineering Courses.
- Read the official notification and general guidelines and check your eligibility.
- Fill in all the details of the application form and upload all the required documents, certificates, mark sheets, and scans.
- Make sure you submit the admission forms before the last dates.
- Finally, Take a screenshot of the filled in application form for reference.
|Events||Engineering Courses||Non-Engineering Courses|
|Start Date For Online Application||21st June, 2017||21st June, 2017|
|Last Date Of Form Filling||8th July, 2017||11th July, 2017|
|Release Of Online Provisional Merit List||12th July, 2017||15th July, 2017|
|Declaration Of Final Merit List||18th July, 2017||27th July, 2017|
|Manual Counselling (KM/PH/Ex-S/Single Mother Child & Dependent)||20th July, 2017||–|
|First Round Of Seat Allotment||22nd July, 2017||26th July, 2017|
|Second Round Of Seat Allotment||1st August, 2017||5th August, 2017|
The official link of Rajasthan’s Technical Education Department is at the following link- http://dte.rajasthan.gov.in/