Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016-2017 – 330 Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander posts -Apply Online – 6th November Last Date
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has advertised inviting online applications for Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander positions. As per the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016-2017 Advertisement, Graduation is the minimum qualification to apply online. Vacancy are open to candidates from General, SC,ST,OBC, and SBC categories. Interested applicants have to pay the specified fee, upload scans of photo and signature, and submit forms before last date. Selection is done by RPSC authorities based on written exam, physical fitness, and interviews. Relaxations and reservation rules are applied as per rules. The detailed official notification was issued by the secretary on 5th October, 2016 under the following advertisement number – 05/ SI-PC/…/2016-17
The vacancy details for the 330 positions at RPSC are tabulated here –
|Sl.No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Eligibility||Salary||Age Limits|
|1||Sub Inspector (A.P.)||147||Graduate from Recognized University or Institute; Hindi; Physical Fitness||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-||21 – 25 yrs.
The above mentioned qualifications for available posts are essential. Additional details are mentioned below –
- Candidates who passed or who are appearing for their final year exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with Devanagiri Hindi skills and familiarity of Rajasthani Culture are desired.
Age limits and relaxation rules mentioned in the Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016-2017 advertisement are as follows –
- Candidates should be between 20 to 25 yrs of age.
- Age relaxations are given to deserving candidates with necessary certificates as per the rules of RPSC.
The selection procedure for the above mentioned positions is given below –
- Candidates who are eligible have to appear for the competitive written exam.
- Exam has objective type questions and can be taken online or offline.
- The exam will have two papers of 200 marks each for 2 hours duration each.
- General Hindi and GK/General Science are tested in the two papers.
- Syllabus; exam centres, dates, and times; admit cards are intimated and issued online.
- Qualified candidates have to undergo physical fitness test.
- Personal interviews are also conducted to prepare final list of selected candidates.
- Selection process is at complete discretion of RPSC.
As per the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016-2017 for Sub Inspector post Advertisement, the proposed salary structure is listed here-
- The selected candidates receive running pay band of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
- The Grade Pay is to the amount of Rs. 4200/-
The application processing fee as per the instructions provided in the Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016-2017 Advertisement are tabulated here –
|General And OBC Candidates||Rs 350/-|
|BC/SBC Candidates||Rs 250/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs 150/-|
|Payment Mode||E Mitra Portal/ CSC Kiosks|
How to Apply:
Aspirants can go through the following sequence of steps for online application –
- Candidates have to apply using only the online mode.
- The payment has to be made using E-mitra/CSC Kiosks and the token number has to be collected.
- Candidates have to visit official website with scans of photo, signature, and token number for payment validation.
- Open the following link in a browser and click Apply Online – https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Candidates can go through the detailed instructions to fill the form or go through the step-by-step process for online application.
- Validate the payment form by entering the token number and Date of Birth.
- Candidates have the option to choose between new application form or fill application form after payment is done to complete the transaction.
- Proceed after validation and fill the application form with correct and verifiable details.
- Candidates can submit the application form after thoroughly checking it.
- Upload the scans of latest passport photo and signature as per specifications.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use only after completing the entire application process.
- The application status , availability of admit cards, results, etc., have to be checked online on a regular basis to stay updated.
The interested candidates can make a note of the following important dates mentioned in the Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016-2017 Advertisement –
|Release Date Of Official Advertisement||5th October, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||7th October, 2016|
|Closing Date For Online Application Receipt||6th November, 2016 by Midnight|
The link to official website of RPSC is at: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
The links to official notification and online application are at: