Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017 – 10539 Rajasthan Police Jobs
The Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017 notification has been made public by the Rajasthan Government. If you are interested and eligible, submit the online application form before the last date . Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board is going to appoint 5500 Raj Police CT, through the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment process. Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board is inviting applications form physically fit and strong youth with post for the Rajastan police constable jobs. The Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2017 notice specifies that you should satisfy all the eligible requirements for selection. Study the below details for additional information on the latest Rajasthan Constable recruitment notification. Our website team has prepared and published this page in a professional manner for your benefit.
Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2017:
The vacancy details as per Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017 notification are as follows-
|Post Title||Total Posts||Age Limits / Relaxations|
|Constables||5500||18 – 23 yrs. for men|
The candidates should produce 10th and 10 + 2 certificates and mark sheets from recognised schools and colleges of Rajasthan.
Check Here – Government Jobs in Rajasthan
The Candidates who are going to apply Rajasthan Police Constable vacancy should be physically fit, strong, youthful, confident, and committed. The minimum age limit for male candidates is 18 years, while the upper age limit is 23 years. As per the Govt norms age relaxation will be provided to the reserved categories.
The Rajasthan Police Department recruits suitable candidates using the selection rounds such as written exam, physical measurement test, physical efficiency test, medical examination, document verification, and final merit list. The written test will have questions from math, science, social science, and GK from current affairs and Rajasthan events. The aspirants should score an aggregate of 45% in the written exam to qualify for the following rounds of selection. Relaxation in marks is given to candidates from backward communities as per the latest Government rules.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Document verification or Interview
The physical measurements and abilities test have the following requirements –
- Height – Minimum 168 cm
- Chest – Minimum 81 cm (Minimum expansion 5 cm)
- Race – 10 km Race should be completed within 60 minutes
- Height – Minimum 157 cm
- Weight – 50 kg
- Race – 5 km Race should be completed within 35 minutes
Contenders who are going to apply the Constable Bharti or Rajasthan Police Constable Jobs vacancy should pay the application fee mentioned below:
- General & OBC Category Candidates:- Rs.200/- Rupees
- SC/ST Category Candidates:- Rs.150/- Rupees
- Candidates will have to Pay Rs. 30/- as service tax (Rs 20 for form and Rs 10 for fee payment)
The Rajasthan Police Constable posts have a rewarding salary structure as per the revised pay scale rules of the Government. The above mentioned posts have monthly income in the pay band of Rs 5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs 1900/-. In addition to the consolidated monthly salaries, there are also other admissible allowances and benefits.
How to Apply Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2017:
- You should keep ready the latest mobile and active email id details for submitting online application forms.
- First you have to open the official website at the following link – http://police.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Next scroll down the home page, and click the link ‘Recruitments and Results’ on the left hand side.
- Select the constable vacancy recruitment link and click it for official terms.
- Go through all the specified terms of reference in a thorough manner.
- Ensure that you have all the qualifications in academics and physical measurements.
- After that you have to click the “Rajasthan Police Recruitment Web Portal Link”.
- Make use of the updated links for application process and submit the form.
- Fill in the correct details and upload any required scanned documents.
- Verify all the entered details to ensure that they are correct.
- At last, you have to click the final submit button.
- Make sure you download the completed application form.
- Take print out and photocopies of the application form for future reference and personal record.
As per Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are as follows –
|Release Date Of Official Notification||Oct, 2017|
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||Oct, 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application Submission||Will be Updated Soon|
The link for the official website of Rajasthan Police Department is at – http://police.rajasthan.gov.in/
The links for official notifications for the latest recruitment are at – http://police.rajasthan.gov.in/Recruitment.aspx