Rajasthan Police Bharti 2017:
The officials of Government of Rajasthan have soon announced that sub inspector Posts in their department have vacancies. Underlying, the sub posts which have empty seats are Sub-Inspectors. This is a very bright chance in one’s career to be a part of Rajasthan Police. After going through the notice, one can apply on www.police.rajasthan.gov.in . The articles on the website or given below, can also have the list of vacancies,, number of seats, the age limit separately, what are the requirements they will be looking for, what is the job locations, what will be the pay given to selected individuals, etc. the procedure of applying to the Police Recruitment. Recruitment is giving under title Rajasthan Police Bharti 2017 which can be found out from anywhere online. One has to give their contact details properly in their forms, so that they will be contacted after their selection is done.
On due of Rajasthan Police Bharti 2017, following list contain how many of seats are given for the departments, what all posts are empty, what should one do to specify in application,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of seats||Required Qualification|
|1.||Sub-Inspector, Constables, Clerk, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constables,||330 seats||
- Individuals are needed to specify for which one of the above post they are interested in applying.
- They must apply on time and must provide documents matching the qualification above.
As per the notice by Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti Recruitment, they have notified the age limit one must have,
|Sr.no||Name of the posts||For Men||For Women|
|1.||Sub-Inspector, Constables, Clerk, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constables,||Between 17 to 22 years||Between 17 to 27 years|
- One must specify their age in the application form
- If one wants to be relaxed in terms of age, they have to submit special category class documents
- There are separate age requirement as per gender.
On due of Rajasthan Police Bharathi 2017, following is the information about the selections done, One will be selected on the basis of their merits and then four phases will be carried on which include , Physical Test, written tests, Medical examination, verification of documents and then Final list will be uploaded. First is the Physical test, in which one’s physical ability and agility will be focussed, Since being a part of the Police department requires individuals to be strong and confident in any of the situation all tests will be taken up, then medical examinations will be taken, where all number of tests will be gone for, after the results have arrived, the reports will be checked for any deformity, if it’s successful individuals will be short listed and marked, then comes the verification of documents which will be done by calling applicants in the department and verifying the documents. It’s necessary so that they have applicants who have legit documents, then above all three stages and their marks will be averaged and the one who has scored within the range will be successful and if short-listed then they are in the department.
After one has been through all 4 stages of selection, and they are a part of merit list, they will be entitled for the pay which is related to the post mentioned above. Other allowances will all be subjected to norms of the Rajasthan Police department. The benefits, Insurances, etc. all will be awarded as it’s a reputed department of all, and individuals will be paid handsome amount in all.
How to Apply Rajasthan Police Bharti:
On due of Rajasthan Police Constable Bharathi Recruitment, following is the information about the steps given to apply online from website,
- Users are required to. Go on www.police.rajasthan.gov.in which has the link for filling forms.
- The website has many informative tabs on the uppermost ribbon.
- In mid part, there is background information about the Department and on the left hand side there are many tabs.
- There is a special tab which says” Recruitment and Results” on clicking of which, there will be sub links Recruitment, Careers. One has to go for Recruitment.
- Then there will be many links on this page http://police.rajasthan.gov.in/Recruitment.aspx
- One has to click on application filing and has to fill the blanks properly with information which is being asked.
- Documents asked must be scanned and form must be printed.
|Last date application form||6th November 2016|
|Last date for payment||4th November 2016|
|Last date for Application form||7th Nov to 21st Nov 2016|
The official website is www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
This is the advertisement page http://police.rajasthan.gov.in/Recruitment.aspx