- 1 Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2017- Panchayat Assistant Posts
- 2 Vacancy Details
- 3 Required Qualifications:
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Selection Process:
- 6 Salary Structure:
- 7 How to apply for the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment offer:
- 8 Important Dates:
- 9 Important Documents to be carried in Gram Sabha Meeting:
- 10 Important Links:
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2017- Panchayat Assistant Posts
There are more than 2700 posts available, which is in Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment Offer. Contenders can apply for any of them if they hold some interest in being a Panchayat Assistant. Those who want to apply, they will have to not go through any written/interview sessions for selections, and just the criteria mentioned are applicant should be least HSC Passed. Those who are can go for Direct Vacancy by attending the Gram Sabha Meeting which is scheduled to be on 28/11/2016. Zilla Parishad of Rajasthan is the organize of the spree, and 27635 is the exact number of vacancies. Offline mode will be accepted.
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment Offer concludes, that nearly 27635 is the exact number of vacancies, they hold, and given are details about them,
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Panchayati Raj Assistant||27635 posts|
- Posts are limited, and one has to hurry up to apply for the assistant post.
- If not reached on venue on time, no one can do anything further.
The offer concluded by Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment, specifies some qualifications about the 27635, Panchayati Raj Assistant posts,
- Contenders are required to have appeared for HSC, and passed with good marks.
- The certificate should be attached and affixed with the form.
- The above degree should be from a re-known university.
- Bogus or incomplete set of forms will not be acceptable and the chance will be lost.
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment Offer concludes, that, they have some requirement about the age one should have for the Panchayati Raj Assistant post,
- One must be 18 years to 40 years of age while applying for the Assistant post.
- About any relaxations for special classes, they haven’t mentioned yet, but regular checking of the notes online can be done for the information.
Given are some important points concluded by Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment for the selections,
There will be np written or Interviews taken, for the above mentioned post. There will be a direct vacancy; just one must be HSC Passed. The documents and also HSC certificates should be carried on in the venue if one is attending the meeting on 28/11/2016. The marks obtained in HSC will decide their chance to be selected. The whole set of certificates from a recognized institute should be brought up and presented, to be running in the procedure. One who goes through all, get elected selected, get good marking by the HSC scores they have, and they will be given the post.
After the selections based on HSC are done, the Assistant post has entitled to be paid the following.
6000 INR amount will be paid for the post by the organization. Any additional pay, will be totally on the Panchayati Raj and one should consult them for the information.
How to apply for the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment offer:
- Who wish to apply for the Assistant post, need to go to the link www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in for the offer details.
- In left side corner, blue-colored tabs saying, Advertisements, Recruitments should be seen for and the Recruitment tab should be gone for.
- On pressing this link, many pages will appear , with recruitment offers.
- The link of the job , should be clicked for which one needs to apply for,’
- The notice on the screen, will have all notifications about the posts.
- Then after reading and knowing, one can apply in the Gram Sabha Meeting with documents in hand.
- The whole process is offline, and so no application forms are uploaded on the website.
- The venues , date all are fixed, where one has to reach, show their interest, submit forms, validate them and go for the process.
Given are some important dates for the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment,
|The date of the Gram Sabha Meeting is||28th November, 2016|
Important Documents to be carried in Gram Sabha Meeting:
- Passport sized photos of given dimensions.
- Education Related certificates.
- Character OR NOC certificates.
- Bio data or Resume.
- Address or Residential proofs.
- HSC Mark sheets.
- Nativity OR Domicile documents.
- Police Clearance certificates.
- Adhar card.
- Date of birth proofs.
The official website of Rajasthan Panchayati Raj www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in