Railway Technician Syllabus 2017
Are you aware of Railway Technician Syllabus being accessible? Just go through the enlisted topics so that you can be prepared for the test. You can have access to your Railway Technician Syllabus through the link in this page. Individuals, who have a spirit to go for the Railway Technician exam, will require the syllabus and pattern of the exam for training. There are specimens for the Technician exam posted online for more knowledge and practice. Information in detail about the syllabus and pattern of the exam has been explained by the team of Career plus. Students may choose to stay connected with our website for daily updates. Mail service can also be subscribed to receive mails about the Railway technician board time to time.
Check here: Latest Railway Jobs Vacancy Notifications
Railway Technician Syllabus:
The Railway Technician exam bears the following sections,
|1.||General Awareness||Abbreviations, Sports, Awards and Honors, Current Affairs, Budget and Five-year Plans, Important days, Books and its authors, Budget programs, Who is who.|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||Non-Verbal Reasoning|
|Mirror Images, Non-verbal series, Grouping Identical figures, Cubes & Dice, Embedded figures, etc.|
|Number series, Test of direction sense, Number ranking, Problems on Age Calculation, Analogy, Non Verbal series, Cubes and dices, Embedded figures, Alphabet series, Coding-decoding, Arithmetical reasoning, Blood relations, Decision making, Mirror images, Grouping Identical figures.|
|3.||General Intelligence||This part will shield up all the topics to judge a person’s intelligence.
Data tabulation, Age-related problems, Data insufficiency, Interpretation, problems on series, Arrangement insufficiency.
|4.||Arithmetic Ability||Simple Interest, Unitary method, Time and distance, Number system, Simplification, Ratio & proportion, average, Mensuration, percentage, Time & work, HCF, LCM, Decimal fractions, Profit & loss.|
|5.||Technical ability||Professional & technical field relative questions are asked.
Java programming, data structures, Networking, Database management, Operating systems.
|6.||General science||Questions about physics, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, and physics.|
- This above syllabus covers nearly all the topics which will be asked in the exam, however, the student is allowed to have some more knowledge about the subjects.
- The websites and online papers can be downloaded for practice.
Check Here: Latest Exam Syllabus 2017
Railway Technician Examination Pattern:
There are in all 6 subjects in the syllabus. Marks with a number of questions and duration of the test are given below.
|Sr.no||Units||Total Marks||Number of Questions||Time Limit|
|1.||General Awareness||25||25||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Total||120 marks||120 questions|
How to Download the Syllabus:
- Indian railways look after the recruitment of the posts it has vacant.
- Individuals who have aim for applying for the Railway technician post can visit www.indianrailways.gov.in
- The pattern, the syllabus can be downloaded and printed for studies.
- Previous papers for the Railway technician exam can be navigated through google search engine.
- It is better to be prepared for the exam and to be well-versed with all information which will be asked in the question paper.