Railway Jobs 2017-2018:
Railway Jobs are one of the most privileged jobs in India. Indian Railways is one of the biggest employer in India and Asia. Due to its vast size, it required large number of employees to run its operations across all the departments with efficiency. The Indian Railway was established in 1853 and now covers 115,000 Km of track. The Railway Recruitment Control Board is the body which is responsible for recruitment of contestants for the vacant posts in railways across India. The contestants are subjected to visit its official website or region-wise website in order to search for desired jobs. Currently, the RRBs are looking for eligible candidates for the recruitment of Accountant, Traffic Apprentice, Junior Clerk, Junior Station Master, Technical Assistant, Goods Guards across all its RRBs in India. Below are the details on How to Apply for desired jobs, mode of assortment for selection of candidates, eligibility criteria, etc. The applicants can go through the complete advertisement given below to find out more about Railway Jobs.
RRB Vacancy Details:
Below are some of the job positions for which the Railway Recruitment Board across all major Routes requires candidates to apply –
|5.||Junior Station Master|
|6.||Junior Clerk, etc.|
Latest Railway Jobs:
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancies Apprentice Jobs Apply
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online at .er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2016-17 – Apply KRCL Jobs Vacancy @konkanrailway.com
- LMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Lucknow Metro Rail Jobs Apply at lmrcl.com
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2017 – Latest Jobs Vacancy Notification Apply at www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in
- IRFC Recruitment 2017 – Indian Railway Finance Corporation Jobs Vacancy Apply at www.irfc.nic.in
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – NWR Jobs Vacancies Apply Now
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – Upcoming Jobs Apply Online
- RVNL Recruitment 2017: Apply Online Current Job Openings at rvnl.org
- Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017: NMRCL Current Job Opeinings Apply Now
More Railway jobs – Click Here
The participants who are willing to enrol for any of the vacant positions as mentioned in Railway Jobs must have secured at least the minimum qualifications given that is Graduation from well known University along with Proficiency in Typing in Hindi or English as per prescribed. The applicants with 10th/12th certificates can also apply for deserving jobs.
The Minimum age to apply is 18 years and the maximum age to apply is 32 years as on the receipt of application form. The participants under SC/ST category will be eligible to get 05 years of relaxation in the upper age limit whereas the category of OBC will get 03 years as relaxation.
The participants must pay the application fee as per instructed by the concerned Railway Recruitment Notification. The mode of payment can be offline or online or both for which the proper channel will be mentioned in the concerned Railway Recruitment Notification.
The selection for the advertised posts will be headed by RRC/RRB Board members. The selection commission will conduct various stages for assortment such as Prelims and Mains Written Test, PET, PMT< Group Discussion, and Personal Interview where the nominees qualifying all the rounds will be awarded the applied posts. Note that on an average, there are at least 03 stages under Selection Process.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in any of the posts under Railway Jobs, then you will have to apply online or offline as per mentioned in the advertisement. We have collected the procedure to submit application in both modes that will help you –
- Enter the URL of the website of Indian Railways that is www.indianrailways.gov.in or any region-wise railway website.
- Now navigate to the Careers/Notification/Recruitment section of the website where all the advertisements are listed.
- Now click on appropriate advertisement and go through the notification for more information on desired posts.
- The application will have to click on Apply Online if the mode of submission is online or else download the application form for offline submission.
- During online mode, the applicants will be prompted to register on the website first to get registration number.
- Now proceed by entering the data required by the application form whereas in case of offline form, the applicants will have to manually write details.
- Canvassing in any form and submission of application with any void fields will be subjected to rejection.
- Then proceed towards uploading/attaching required documents validating the claims made on age, address, qualifications, etc.
- Upload or stick passport sized photo and do signature wherever required.
- Now click on submit button for submission of application form. The applicants will offline form are required to post the application form and send it on the address specified in the concerned advertisement.
- Now pay the application Fee and then retrieve the printout of the confirmation slip and application form.
The official website is www.indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of RRBs|