Railtel Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Engineer Various Posts
The RailTel Corporation of India Limited which is based in New Delhi recently posted notification under which they have called applications for the post of Assistant Engineer on contractual basis. The organization has recently called applications for the project of Implementation of Optic Fiber Network for which it requires skilled and talented candidates who have obtained technical qualifications as per the eligibility criteria given below. The candidates those who are interested can apply Railtel recruitment 2017 for the post by submitting the form and other supporting documents at the earliest. The last date for submission is 31st July 2017 after which no application will be accepted. The advertisement given below contains detailed information on the eligibility criteria of the post for which vacancy is opened. various
The RailTel Corporation of India Limited has invited candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer on contractual basis. According to the advertisement, total 61 Nos of seats are available for which candidates under General / SC / ST can apply. The aspirants are required to submit the application form along with all the documents at the address prescribed in the official advertisement and which is given below. The aspirants can submit the application form before 31st August 2017.
The RailTel Corporation of India Limited recently issued advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers. According to the RailTel Recruitment 2017, the aspirants under General / SC / ST can apply for the said post. The candidates are required to mentioned the Vacancy Notice Number that is RCIL/2017/P&A/44/12 – WR to apply for the same.
The vacancy details as per the notification released by the Railtel Recruitment 2017 is as follows –
|Particulars||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer||61 Nos|
The post available for recruitment is on Contractual Basis for 3 years with the total number of seats available is 61.
The essential qualifications are given below which are required to have acquired if the aspirants are willing to apply for the said posts as it is the eligibility criteria –
- 3 years Diploma in Telecommunication / Communication or Electronics or Electronics; or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology scoring at least 55%
- 2 years of work experience in the field of Optical Fiber Cable or Operation and Maintenance of Equipment / Optical Fiber / network or other telecom infrastructure projects or other telecom infrastructure.
- The aspirants with recognized and approved qualification from statutory body such as AICTE / UGC / AIU / etc. are only eligible.
- The candidates are required to qualify the medical fitness tests or standards conducted by the RailTel before the commencement of their appointment.
The aspirants those who are selected by the organization as per the eligibility criteria proposed by the RailTel Recruitment 2017 will be eligible to have 20,000/- Monthly remuneration plus EPF. The Salary of the candidates will undergo increment of 1,400/- per Year for the first 3 years after appointment. The candidates will be getting TA/DA and Transport Allowance as well with no other allowances admissible.
Here are the details on the payment of Application fee for the submission of the application form –
- The applicants under General / Unreserved category are eligible to pay 200/- as Application Fee.
- The applicants under SC /ST category are eligible to pay 100/- as Application Fee.
- The aspirants are required to pay the application fee as in the form of Demand Draft which is drawn in the favor of RailTel Corporation of India Limited and payable at New Delhi. The candidates are required to mention the vacancy notice number that is advertisement number and their name at the backside of the DD.
The Selection of the applicants will be carried on by the panel elected by the RailTel Corporation for recruitment. The aspirants are required to go through the Written Test or Interview or Both. The aspirants those who get qualified after the first round will be promoted to the next round if any and the panel will decide the selection of the applicants based on parameters and eligibility criteria. The mood of selection will be decided by the RailTel Corporation at the date and time specified.
How to Apply:
The aspirants who wants to apply for the said post are required to refer this instructions on How to Apply given below –
The aspirants can go to the website www.railtelindia.com for detailed information on the vacancies.
The aspirants are required to mentioned the Post name and the Vacancy Notice Number which is given below –
Name of the post – Assistant Engineer ( Gujarat Area )
Vacancy Notice No. – RCIL/2017/P&A/44/12 – WR
The candidates are required to attach following documents and encapsulate it in a envelope for submission –
- Marksheets and certificates supporting their claims on Technical Qualification required.
- Matriculation Certificate
- Non Creamy layer Caste Certificate issued from a competent authority if the aspirants belong to SC / ST / OBC category.
- Demand Draft along with the Vacancy notice and value as specified in the advertisement.
- Photo ID Proof issued by the State or Central Government.
- Address Proof issued by the State or Central Government.
- Experience Certificate
- Marksheets and certificates supporting their claims on Higher Technical or Professional experience.
- Bio-data ( CV )
- Appointment Letter from the previous or current employer.
- The candidates are required to post the envelope along with the documents list at the address given below –
Postal Address –
RailTel Corporation of India,
Building no. 143, Sector-44,
Following are the Dates mentioned in the notification –
|Last date for submission of documents and Application form||31st August 2017.|
The official advertisement and application form is available Here – Download Notification