AP EAMCET – Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test. AP EAMCET exam is held by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.To get admission in any engineering courses in the college which is located in AP have to clear this exam. Once the AP EAMCETis cleared, candidates can get admission in the professional courses i.e. B.Pharm or B.Sc. or B.E or B.Tech.
Summary about AP EAMCET
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Known as||AP EAMCET|
|Exam Conducting Authority||JNTU, Kakinada|
|Exam Category||UG Level|
|Exam Type||State Level|
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET
- The candidates who are applying must be an Indian citizen or overseas citizen of India or person of India origin.
- The candidates applying must belong to AP and meet all the local/nonlocal status requirements for admission.
- Candidates should have been cleared 10+2 exams with Physics, Mathematics, along with Biotechnology or Biology or Chemistry.
- Candidates have to obtain at least 45% of the marks for general category and at least 40% of the marks for reserved category in 10+2.
- Age of the candidates who is appearing for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam must be above 16 years and below 22 years. And for the Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe candidates, the age limit is up to 25 years.
- The candidates qualifying Diploma exam in Engineering by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- The Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination or Diploma in engineering can also apply for the examination.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern is mentioned below:
- The exam questions types will be of objective type.
- The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test duration will be 3 hours.
- The medium of AP EAMCET will be English and Telugu.
- Candidates are supposed to mark the answers by using only blue or black ball point pen.
- The number of question will be 160 questions.
- The type of questions is MCQs that is Multiple Choices Questions.
- The question paper will be asked in OMR pattern.
- The marking scheme of AP EAMCET, for every correct response, 1 marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- There are no negative marks in AP EAMCET exam.
- Marking more than two options is considered wrong even if one of the options is correct.
- In the Engineering entrance exam, there are total 160 questions divided into 3 sections of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- And in the Agriculture and Medical entrance exam, total 160 questions which are divided into 4 sections of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
Engineering Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Agriculture and Medicine Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Syllabus for AP EAMCET 2017
AP EAMCET Chemistry Syllabus:
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Electro Chemistry etc.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Classification of elements
- Periodicity in properties
AP EAMCET 2017 Physics Syllabus:
- Center of Mass (CM)
- Fluid Mechanics
- Elements of Vectors
- Kinematics & Dynamics
- Collisions & Friction
- Physics world
- Units and measurement
AP EAMCET 2017 Mathematics Syllabus
- Number System
- Vector Algebra
- Co-ordinate Geometry
AP EAMCET Botany Syllabus
- Plant Ecology,
- Internal Organization of Plants,
- Diversity in the Living World,
- Plant Physiology,
- Cell Structure and Function,
- Microbes and Human Welfare,
- Reproduction in Plants,
- Molecular Biology,
- Structural Organization in Plants Morphology,
- Plant Systematics.
The results of the candidates will be available on online in the official website.It is advised to take printouts of the result to the candidates and keep it safe till the admission process gets completed.
Exam Centers for AP EAMCET
|Sl.NO||AP EAMCET 2017 Examination Centers|
Other useful articles: