Punjab PSC Recruitment 2017-18: Sub-Divisional Officer vacancies
This Commission known as Punjab Public Service Commission has put out a public notice and advertisement which has been given the title as Punjab PSC Recruitment 2017-18 is what the internet is blown up by and applicants from Punjab need to get them to apply and fill the forms for the responsible posts of Sub-Divisional Officer vacancies and they have in all 216 vacancies to fill for them that mean aspirants have 216 chances. Applicants are needed to go for application process before 15/11/2016 which has been designated as the official deadline of applying for the post of Sub-divisional officer. www.ppsc.gov.in may have all given notices everyone needs, and this page by careers plus will let one know about how they have to apply, what all process goes in applying, what are the dates considered to be the most important by the department, what are the given seats for only they will engulf applicants for, and the process, where should one go, where the forms are to be submitted, everything is notified.
Vacancy Details and Required Qualification:
The Punjab Commission has given us with some of the data which they have specified about this notice and advertisement, about how many of the seat exactly they have in court, about what qualification you must have to have better chances to be a part of PSC,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Name of the Department||Number of seats||Required Qualification by Punjab PSC|
|Total Number of Vacancies Punjab PSC||216 seats|
As per rules, Punjab Public Service Commission has also given one’s range of the age,
- Applicant who is between the age ranges of 18 to 37 years will be accepted.
- There can be relaxation given when one is belonging to any special group of class or category.
The Punjab Commission has given us with some of the data and they have notified us their way of electing representatives for above posts,
The selections will be done by competitive exams and then interviews. The one reaches first, or score the maximum in both of them will be called, or emailed their call-letters .The selections are entirely to test whether the applicant is liable to be standing to the reputed position of sub-divisional officer and after the have been scored good, and averaged, if they got selected they will be paid a handsome amount of salary which is given below. One must make sure they have all documents verified and submit them on counter.
As per rules, Punjab Public Service Commission has also given one’s range of pay,
The elected aspirant’s will be given a pay of 15600-39100 INR as a handsome amount monthly. Grade pay of 5400 INR will also be granted.
How to Apply Punjab PSC Recruitment:
The Punjab Commission has given us with some of information about how one can apply for sub-divisional officer post,
- One who needs the job and desires to be a part of Punjab PSC might want to follow these golden steps.
- The website www.ppsc.gov.in shall be reached on to know about the application.
- There are many of the colorful tabs given from which the left hand side one which is marked in blue must grab your attention.
- The first ribbon section says about the PSC, second about registering, third about “Advertisement”
- There are two sub options in it, “Open and close Advertisement” from which “Open advertisement “is the needed one.
- The next page has many notifications from which recent one is about Sub divisional officer which has a tab besides saying “Apply/View”
- Thereby, one can view first and then apply after reading, and read all instructions with open eye…
- “Apply online” is what is to be hit and then form appears.
- Form should be filled and “Submit” is what to need to click and form must be sent in below postal address.
Office of Secretary,
Punjab Police Service Commission,
In Baradari gardens, Patiala -147001
All forms with the documents shall be sent to this address before the deadline.
For selection, one has to pay compulsorily the whole fee as per the category they belong to,
|Sr.No||Category||SC OR ST of all states and OBC Of Punjab||Ex-Servicemen||Others||Physically handicapped|
|1.||Online application charge||500 INR||500 INR||500 INR||500 INR|
|2.||Examination fee||625 INR||No fee||2500 INR||1250 INR|
Given are dates, PSC Has scheduled for, for Punjab PSC Recruitment,
|Last date to fill Online application||15/11/2016|
|Last date to receive hard copy of filled form,||28/11/2016|
The official website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
Punjab PSC Recruitment 2017 – District Sainik Welfare Officer
Punjab PSC recently issued advertisement for Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016. Punjab Public Service Commission or PPSC was incorporated under the provision of Article 315 of the Indian Constitution with the purpose of recruiting individuals in various openings across various departments of the Government of India. The organization words homologously with all the operations related to recruitment that are announcement of vacancies, publishing advertisement, conducting exams, conducting interviews, and selection of right candidates for the right position. According to the latest advertisement posted on its website, the PPSC is conducting recruitment for the post of District Sainik Welfare Officer where the total number of vacancy is 06 Nos. The aspirants are required to fill and submit the form manually at the given address either by own or by postal service. The candidates can view the entire advertisement given below or refer the official advertisement for which the link is given below.
The Punjab Public Service Commission or PPSC recently published advertisement for the recruitment of the post of District Sainik Welfare Officer. The total number of vacancies available is 06 Nos which are further distributed among various categories which is given below. The candidates are required to go through the entire advertisement so as to check whether or not if they are eligible or not. All the information regarding the post such as selection process, how to apply, age limit, vacancy details, salary structure, etc are mentioned in the advertisement given below.
The advertisement of Punjab PSC recruitment contains all the necessary information required for the District Sainik Welfare Officer. The candidates who will be selected for the post will be notified through SMS, Email, or the organization will convey the same on its homepage.
As per the Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016, following are the vacancy details advertised for –
The name of the post is District Sainik Welfare Officer for which the category-wise distribution is given below –
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Handicapped Candidates||01 Nos|
|2.||Backward Classes, Punjab||01 Nos|
|3.||Scheduled Caste (SC), Punjab||02 Nos|
|4.||Mazhibi Sikh / Balmiki, Punjab||02 Nos|
The total number of vacancies is 06 Nos.
According to the advertisement published by the Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016, the following are the details on required qualification and other eligibility criteria –
- The aspirants are required to have obtained certificate of Matriculation from recognized and reputed institution or University or other equivalent certificate.
- The aspirants are required to have been an Ex-Indian Commissioned Officer in the cadre of Lieutenant Colonel or he / she must have been a Colonel in Indian Air force or Indian Navy . If the organization fails to find candidates for the criteria given above, the candidates who have been an Ex-Emergency Commissioned Officer of any cadre or rank shall be entitled to receive the position.,
According to the advertisement published by the Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016, the Age Limit for the said post is between 25 to 55 years as of 1st January 2016.
The aspirants falling under the Ex-Indian commissioned officers category will be eligible to receive 2 years of extension in the upper limit that is 56 years.
Salary Structure :
According to the advertisement issued by the Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016, the aspirants who are shortlisted for the said post will receive the salary in the pay scale of 10,300/- to 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of 5,400/-.
According to the selection process as proposed by the advertisement published by the Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016, the aspirants are required to attend the competitive examination where the aspirants are required to attend it in Patiala for which the details are given in the Instructions. The aspirants are required to get shortlist after attending the competitive exams after which the candidates will be promoted to attend the Interview that will be conducted by the selection panel organized by the Punjab Public Service Commission. The aspirants who impress the selection panel with their performance in both the rounds and their credentials, the aspirants will be shortlisted for the post of District Sainik Welfare Officers.
Following is the syllabus of the competitive examinations as proposed by the notification –
- Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Disaster Management
- General awareness about State of Punjab and India.
- Environment, Ecology & Science & Technology.
- Current affairs of National and International importance.
The Application Form are available on the official website of Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016 which are required to be downloaded and print it out for manual filing of application form. The candidates are required to pay 500/- as application fee at the reception counter of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
The aspirants are required to pay the application fee as Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Secretary, Punjab public Service Commission at the State Bank of Patiala.
The aspirants seeking exemption from paying the application fee are required to submit the required documents supporting their claims.
How to Apply:
Following are the instructions on how to apply for the said post –
- The aspirants are required to fill the application form manually for which the form is available on the official portal or aspirants can retrieve the manual application form at the Reception of Punjab Public Service Commission.
- The aspirants are required to write all the details asked for by the form as incomplete form may result in rejection of form.
- The aspirants are required to pay 500/- as application fee as Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission at the State Bank of India.
- The candidates are required to courier the application form along with all the documents listed below enclosed in a envelope with the subject line of Application Form for the position of District Sainik Welfare Officer and send the documents by Speed Post at below address –
Postal Address –
Office of Secretary,
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Gardens, Patiala
- The Last date for submission of application and all the documents is 12th August 2016 at 5.00 P.m.
Below are the documents required to be posted along with the application form –
- Proof of being Govt. Employee.
- Certificate as proof of fee concession
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim
- ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:- i) Date of Enrolment ii) Date of Release/Discharge iii) Reason of Release/ Discharge
- Experience certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority(
- Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
According to the advertisement issued by the Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016, the following are the important dates as prescribed in the notification –
|Closing Date for Filling Application Form||12th August 2016|
|Closing Date for depositing the Application Fee||12th August 2016|
|Closing date for Hard Copy submission of Application Form and other required documents as prescribed in the advertisement.||12th August 2016 @ 17.00 hrs|
According to the advertisement issued by the Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016, the following are the important Links as prescribed in the notification –
The official website of Punjab Public Service Commission is http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
The notification is available at http://ppsc.gov.in/usermanual.ashx?id=c5248
General Instructions pertaining to the advertisement are available at http:///usermanual.ashx?id=c5249
- The reservations can be altered at the discretion of the organization by their will.
- The Mode of Filing and submission of application form is Manual and hence no other mode of submission will be accepted.
- Candidate must submit the form on correct time and before the date mentioned.
- Candidate must submit the application with all the attested documents any other important documents.