Punjab Defence Services Recruitment 2017:
The Directorate of Defence Services Welfare, Punjab has recently released the Punjab Defence Services Recruitment 2017.The selection panel is appointing around 13094 candidates in DEO, Clerk, Tehsil GG, District Supervisor, OSD (State GG), Office Incharge, District Asst. GG, Tehsil Supervisor and various other posts.Interested candidates have to apply for Punjab Defence Services DEO and Clerk jobs before 16.09.2017 either by post or on the online portal. For additional details of Punjab Defence Services Recruitment 2017,read through this page prepared by our web site team.Candidates with Graduation degree from a recognized board/college can apply if they have proficiency in Punjabi.The Government is interested in aspirants who have computer knowledge along with MS Office Applications and software Accounting packages.The Punjab Defence Services Recruitment 2018 specifies that candidates are selected on the basis of a written test and interview. You can glance through the below page for additional details such as eligibility terms, salary details, important links, and how to apply .
Punjab Defence Job Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Salary||Eligibility|
|1||DEO & Bill Clerk (District)||22||Rs 11,000/-||Matric
English + Punjabi Typing Speed 30wpm;
Below 55 yrs. in age
|2||DEO & Bill Clerk (Chd)||7||Rs 17,200/-|
|3||Khushali De Rakhe||12700||Rs 11,000/-|
|4||Tehsil GG||89||Rs 25,000/-|
|5||Tehsil Supervisor||178||Rs 13,000/-|
|6||District GG||22||Rs 40,000/-|
|7||District Asst. GG||22||Rs 25,000/-|
|8||District Supervisor||44||Rs 13,000/-|
|9||OSD (State GG)||1||Rs 50,000/-|
|10||Office Incharge||3||Rs 40,000/-|
|11||Assistant GG||6||Rs 21,000/-|
|Grand Total of Posts||13094|
Punjab Defence Welfare Department Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants for the Punjab Defence Services Clerk Jobs and DEO vacancies require the following educational qualifications-
- Candidate has to be a graduate from a recognized Institution/Board.
- Aspirants should have studied Punjabi language as compulsory subject up to Matric.
- Good Knowledge of computer software such as MS Office and Accounts is essential.
- Candidates should have 30 Words per minute type speed in English and Punjabi.
Age Limit of Punjab Defence Service:
Candidates interested in the Punjab Defence Services DEO Jobs and Clerk vacancies have to be 55 years or less than that. The maximum age limit is relaxed for candidates from OBC/ST/SC reservation categories as per the Punjab Defence Services Notification 2017.
The Selection Board scrutinises the application forms and ensures that only the qualified candidates are invited for next round. The deserving candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in written test or personal Interview. The decision made by the Punjab Defence Services in this matter is final and binding on all the participants.
How To Apply For Punjab Defence Services:
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – www.punjabexservicemen.org
- Select the “recruitment” tab from the top menu bar of the home page.
- Choose the link notifying the vacancy in DEO and clerk positions.
- Go through the details of the official notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Prepare an impressive CV and affix the latest passport size photograph.
- Attach the certificates and documents such as PPO and Aadhar card copies.
- You can also submit the online application at the following email address:
email at [email protected]
- The envelope has to reach the following address before 15th Sep, 2017
Office of PESCO,
SCO 89-90, Sector 34-A,
|Date Of Official Notification||September, 2017|
|Last Date For Submission Of Applications||16th September, 2017|
Have a look on
|PNB Recruitment 2017||Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017|
|Latest Job Notifications||Railway Recruitment|