PSEB 10th Supplementary Result 2017:
Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) will declare the class 10 supplementary exam result today. The result will be declared at the official website of the Board and also at the third party result hosting website indiaresults.com. PSEB Class 10 result 2017 was declared on 23 May and witnessed more than 40 percent fail. The exam which was took by 3.30 lakh students, saw an overall pass percentage of 57%. Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh expressed dismay over the “poor” results of class 10 exams. The Board will release official certificates and mark sheets supporting the PSEB Class 10 supplementary result soon after the declaration. Candidates should however save the online mark statement obtained today and retain it till official documents are issued by the Board.
Direct Link for PSEB 10th Supplementary result – Click Here
PSEB 10th Result 2017 – Punjab Board 10th result 2017 Decleared
About Punjab School Education Board :
Punjab School Education Board is also known as PSEB. It is the state board of education for the state of Punjab. Numerous government and private schools are affiliated to this board in Punjab. The board works under the state government. Punjab Board 10th Result The board aims at improving the education level in the state of Punjab and controls all the issues related to the education system in the state. It also carries out all the duties assigned to it by the state government. One of its major functions is to conduct class 10th and 12th class examinations in the state of Punjab.
The Punjab School Education Board PSEB, declares the class Punjab Board 10th Result in the first week of May every year, this year too it plans to declare the results in the first week of May, 2016.Lakhs of students appear for the class examinations every year under the PSEB.
How to check the PSEB board result:
- The Punjab School Education Board PSEB will declare the class 10th 2017 results online. The candidates can check the results by visiting the official website of PSEB, which is http://www.pseb.ac.in/
- Once they visit the PSEB website they need to look for the class 10th class 2017 results. When they do so a new window will appear which will ask for the roll number and Name of the candidate.
- The candidate has to enter his Name and roll number on the space provided in the link page. Candidates are advised to put the correct roll number and Names in the space provided, if incorrect entries are done they will not get the result details; but will be again asked to enter the name and roll number correctly.
- Once the correct entries are made the candidate has to click on the submit button. Once they do so and the system accept the details provided by the candidate a new window opens with the results.
- The candidate has to click on the save button first and then has to click on the download button.
- Once the results are downloaded, the candidate is advised to check the result details thoroughly. They should confirm that the result downloaded is theirs, by checking their names and roll number on the result sheet.
- Once they are satisfied that the result is theirs, they can give the print command and take out a print out of the results for further use.
- The results will also be made available on the notice board of all the schools. They can also view their results on the notice board of their respective schools.
- If the candidate is unable to take the print out of the results, he will have to wait for some days. They mark sheets will be provided to them from their respective schools
- After the results are declared, if any candidate is not satisfied with the marks obtained in any of the papers and he wants to get their papers re-evaluated. He will have to apply for re-evaluation of the paper within the time limit provided by the PSEB board. The candidates will also have pay a minimal fee for getting their paper re-evaluated. The details about the last date to submit the re-evaluation application and depositing the required fee will be available on the official website of the PSEB board.
- The decision whether the request for re-evaluation will be entertained or not entirely depends on the decision of the concerned authorities of PSEB. Their decision cannot be questioned in any way. Their decision will be considered final.
- Once the application of the candidate for re-evaluation is accepted. Re-evaluation of the paper would be conducted. The details about the period of re-evaluation would be available in the official website. Candidates are advised to check the official website of PSEB regularly from time to time.
- Once the r-evaluation is complete the results will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates can check their results from the website.
- Candidates please note that the decision of the concerned authorities of PSEB will be final on the results that are declared. No further request for re-evaluation will be entertained in any condition.
- Candidates also note that if they apply for re-evaluation for a particular paper. And the request for re-evaluation is accepted and the paper is re-evaluated then the marks calculated at the time of re-evaluation will be considered final; irrespective of whether the marks increase or decrease from the previous results. There might be cases when the marks may decrease when re-evaluated. In this case the candidate will have to satisfy himself with the low larks, as it would be counted as the final marks obtained in the paper.
Click Here – UP Board 12th Date Sheet 2017
- PSEB declares the class 10th examination results generally by the first week of May.
- All the details about the class 10th examination can be obtained from the official website of the PSEB board.
- The candidates are advised to check the PSEB website regularly for updates of results.
- If the candidates are unable to print their results they can get the mark sheets from their respective schools after a while.
- Decision of the authorities of the PSEB board will be final and their decision cannot be questioned in any form.
- If the candidates have any queries regarding the results they can visit the official website or contact the concerned authorities listed on the website through the process mentioned on the website.
PSEB 10th Result:
Regarding Senior Secondary Compartment Exam Result June 2017 Click Here