Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court vacancies are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website so that they can fill up the Punjab Haryana High Court Jobs. The latest we heard that the Officials of Punjab Haryana High Court has released numerous vacancies which are mentioned below in this article. Aspirants are requested to apply for the below vacancies on or before the deadline date mentioned in the Notification. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts on the specified dates given in the notification. Complete details about the Punjab Haryana High Court vacancies for the aspirants are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best for the candidates who are applying for the above vacancies. Careersplus.in offers complete information regarding the latest Govt. Jobs, results and much more.
86 Stenographer Grade – III Vacancies.
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment for the latest vacancies should pass Bachelor’s Degree or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 42 Yrs.
Candidates who get selected for the above posts can get salary of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-on Monthly Basis According to the Notification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
General Candidates: According to the Notification.
Reserved Candidates: According to the Notification.
How to Apply for Punjab Haryana High Court Jobs:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Punjab Haryana High Court vacancies should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.sssc.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitments” tab available on the middle of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Punjab Haryana High Court vacancies” to apply for the latest Vacancies.
- A fresh page the “Stenographer Grade III” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Punjab Haryana High Court vacancies on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 15-05-2017.
End Date: 15-06-2017.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the Post of Clerk at Subordinate & High Courts
The Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 recently posted by the Punjab and Haryana High Court for which the advertisement No. is 18C/SSSC/PB/2016 dated 24th September 2016. The advertisement for the recruitment of Staff Clerk in High Courts and Subordinate Courts in the state of Haryana and Punjab. The total number of vacancies available at the organization is 561 Seats for which the Advertisement has provided detailed information on the vacancy, selection process, age limit, education qualifications, etc according to which the organization will carry on the recruitments. The application form are available on the official website of Punjab & Haryana High Court with the closure date of 24th October 2016 by 23.59 Hrs.
The following advertisement Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 posted the details pertaining the vacancies which are as follows –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|Staff Clerk||General – 236 Nos
SC – 113 Nos
OBC / BC – 51 Nos
ESM – 130 Nos
PHC – 31 Nos
The aspirants enrolling for the post of Clerk must have obtained Bachelor’s of Arts or Science or equivalent Degree from a recognized Institute or University. The aspirants must have passed their Matriculation / SSC / 10th with Punjabi Language as one of the major subjects. The aspirants must have Proficient knowledge of Computers which includes MS Excel and MS Word.
The proposed age limit for the above given position is between 18 to 37 years of age for General Category.
The aspirants under OBC/BC, and SC category must be between 18 to 42 years of age including the relaxation period.
The aspirants under In-Service Employees will receive 7 years as relaxable period and the maximum age limit proposed is 18 to 45 years.
Other information pertaining to the Age Limit is given in the advertisement.
The aspirants who have been shortlisted for the post of Clerk will be provided with Salary between the Pay Scale 10,300/- to 34,800/- plus 3,200/- Grade Pay and other allowances permissible by the organization.
The aspirants must apply for the post of Clerk for High Courts and Subordinate Courts differently and that the organization has prescribed selection process for the same. The candidates will be subjected to attend the Written Examination which will be objective-based question paper. The aspirants must secure at least the cut off scores in order to get promoted for the Computer Proficiency Test. The aspirants who qualifies the CPT will then be promoted to the Interview round. The Selection Committee set up by the organization will be conducted the selection where the scores obtained in Interview and other rounds will be evaluated and the final selection will be made.
The details regarding the Application Fee as prescribed in the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 is as follows –
|ESM / SC / OBC / SC||250/-|
|General of PHC of Punjab||500/-|
|SC / ST / OBC / BC of PHC of Punjab||125/-|
The aspirants are required to pay the application fee by Cash Deposit at the SBI Bank under Screen 8888. The aspirants must provide the receipt obtained by the payment during verification.
How to Apply:
The procedure to apply online for the post of Clerk as mentioned in the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 which is as follows –
- The aspirants will have to enter the URL www.sssc.gov.in where the advertisement and the Application is available.
- The aspirants will have to click on Apply Online link.
The application form is available in two phase which are as follows –
- Registration Step-I –
- The first step is to Register on the website where the aspirants where the aspirants will obtain their Registration ID and Password along with the Cash Deposit Receipt where the aspirants are required to deposit their application fee at the designated SBI.
- Registration Step-II
- The second step is to fill the application form where the aspirants are required to enter all the data asked.
- The aspirants will have to scanned copy of signature and photograph along with the documents such as fee payment details and qualifications.
- The aspirants will have to click on Submit button for final submission.
- The aspirants must take the printout of the application form for future use.
The advertisement issued by the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 has provided following important Dates –
|Commencement of Online Application||26th September 2016|
|Closure Date for Registration Step-I||24th October 2016 by 23.59 Hrs|
|Closure Date for Registration Step-II||27th October 2016 by 23.59 Hrs|
|Closure Date for receipt of Application Fee||27th October 2016|
|Closure Date for Editing Application forms||27th October 2016 by 23.59 Hrs|
The Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 advertisement : Download here
Registration Part-I is available – Register here