Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court vacancies are requested to visit the official website or highcourtchd.gov.in so that they can fill up the Punjab Haryana High Court Jobs. The latest we heard that the Officials of Punjab Haryana High Court has released numerous vacancies which are mentioned below in this article. Eligible aspirants are requested to apply for the below vacancies on or before the last date mentioned in the Punjab and Haryana High Court recruitment notification. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the page below. All the very best for the candidates who are applying for the above vacancies. Careersplus.in offers complete information regarding the latest Govt. Jobs, results and much more.
PHHC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
As per the PHHC recruitment vacancy notification below mentioned are the vacancies:
Clerk Posts – 350
- Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment for the latest vacancies should pass Bachelor’s Degree or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
- Candidates should have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers
As mentioned in the PHHC recruitment notification the minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 years and maximum age limit depends on the category of the candidate.
Candidates who get selected for the Punjab Haryana High Court jobs can get salary of Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 3200/-on Monthly Basis According to the Notification.
As per the official PHHC job notification selection of candidates includes Written Exam (GK, English Composition) candidates are required to obtain 40% of marks in aggregate for both sections.
As per the Punjab Haryana High Court recruitment application fee for the clerk post is
|ESM / SC / OBC / SC||250/-|
|General of PHC of Punjab||500/-|
|SC / ST / OBC / BC of PHC of Punjab||125/-|
How to Apply for Punjab Haryana High Court Jobs:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court vacancies should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website – highcourtchd.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitments” tab available on the middle of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Punjab and Haryana High Court recruitment” to apply for the latest Vacancies.
- A fresh page the relevant notification will appear on your monitor screen
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Punjab Haryana High Court vacancies on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
|Events||Dates to remember|
|Last date/time for Registration Step-I||03/10/2017|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||04/10/2017|
|Last date/time for Registration Step II||06/10/2017|
|Last date for editing of applications||06/10/2017|
Candidates who wish to apply Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017-2018 should download the notification – Download Here