Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Recruitment 2017 – Clerk-cum-Computer Operator and Technical Assistant, etc.
If you were searching for the new Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Recruitment 2017, then here it is. The organization which is abbreviated as PAIC has declared opening of applications for the various posts such as Technical Assistant, Junior. Storekeeper, Sub Inspector, etc for which the details are explained below. Also, we have tagged how to apply procedure below thereby complementing you to apply properly. Note that the last date to apply is 03rd August 2017.
With regards to the official advertisement, the following are the vacant positions with the basic information –
|Designations||Number of Positions||Salary Structure||Qualifications Required|
|Technical Assistant||22 Nos||5,910/- to 20,200/- plus 1,900/- GP||10+2/HSC plus 2 years certificate of Agriculture course.|
|Junior Storekeeper||16 Nos|
|Sub Inspector||16 Nos||10,300/- to 34,800/- plus GP – 3,200/-||B.Sc in Agriculture|
|Clerk-cum-Computer Operator||30 Nos||Bachelor’s Degree plus experience of 120 hours in I.T. or Desktop, etc.
Course in Computer Information Technology scoring scores equivalent to ‘O’ grade.
|Junior Scale Stenographer||18 Nos||10,300/- to 34,800/- plus 3,600/- GP|
|Manager||01 Nos||15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 5,400/- GP||B.Sc in Ag or B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering plus MBA.
B.Sc in Ag plus M.Sc in Horticulture or Agriculture
B.Tech and M.Tech in Agriculture Engineering
|Executive (Technical)||05 Nos||10,300/- to 34,800/- plus GP 4,400/-||B.Sc in Ag scoring 1st Division|
|Executive (General)||02 Nos||Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2nd Division plus 01 year diploma in Computer.|
|Executive (Accounts)||05 Nos||2nd Division in B.Com with 6 months diploma in Computer Language and Accounting on Tally|
The aspirants will have to abide by the age limitation as specified by the organization.
Check Now – Pujnab Government Jobs
With reference to the official Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Recruitment 2017, the candidates are required to undergo the Written Test. The merit that is the qualification and work experience will also be considered while the selection is being made.
Participants under General Category must pay the application fee of 750/- in order to finalize the application submission process. Moreover, those belonging to categories such as ST/SC are entitled to pay only 375/- through payment challan made at the nearest branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply:
If you are willing to apply for any of the said positions, then, kindly navigate to the official site i.e. www.govt.thapar.edu and follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Firstly, if you are new on this site, kindly register to obtain the login id and other credentials that will help in getting logged onto the website.
- The next step is to direct to the Online Application Form for which the link is available online.
- Now that the application form is displayed on-screen, kindy start feeding in the details as per prompted by the form.
- Note that all the details must be true and correct and no canvassing is allowed and if detected, the form will be rejected.
- Then, upload scanned photocopy of photo and signature and all other documents validating the claims made with respect to educational qualifications, experience, etc.
- Finally, click on the submit button and obtain a payment challan if available or refer the details and pay the application fee to complete the application procedure.
|The last date for submission of form||03rd August 2017|
PAIC Official Advertisement – http://www.punjabagro.gov.in/advertisement.html