Pune University Results 2017:
The Pune University Results 2017 notification has been released by the controller of examinations. The results for the exams conducted in October/November 2016 have been released online for verification by students. Eligible candidates who appeared for these exams can check the latest results to clarify if they passed or failed. The results also specify if the candidate secured first or second class in the exam. The results can be checked online for various courses such as MA, M Ed., BE , LL M, BA for both semester and external papers. Students are instructed to carry their roll number and other necessary details for checking the latest results using the online mode. The results in PDF file format can also be downloaded and printed on paper for personal record or reference.
Name of the Council/University: Savitribai Phule Pune University
Name of the Exam: BE, MA, B Com, MCA, LL B Semester, Final Exams
Status: Declared Soon
Official Website: http://www.unipune.ac.in/
About Savitribai Phule Pune University:
Savitribai Phule Pune University is a top class educational centre for higher education in Maharashtra. The courses offered by the institute maintains high standards of excellence with the help of sprawling campus, library, hostel, and other amenities. The academic programs include courses from Fine Arts, Science, Technology, Commerce, Management, Education, Social Sciences, and Law. Students admitted into the university receive both online and offline assistance. The online portal has comprehensive information on admissions, exams, syllabi, scholarships, academic calendar, and results. In addition, Students corner is provided to help the participants with previous year question papers, video lecture, convocations, certificates, and other useful e-content.
How to Check Pune University Results 2017:
The students who appeared for the recently concluded exams can check results using the following rough guidelines –
- The official website of Pune University provides the online results, result summaries, and revaluation results.
- Keep your student roll number ready at hand for checking results on website.
- First open the following link in your latest browser such IE, Fire Fox, or Chrome – http://www.unipune.ac.in/
- Select the ‘Students Corner’ at the top of the home page.
- After that, You have to click the ‘Results’ link.
- The newly opened page has links to online results and summaries.
- Select the relevant link and click it for viewing the desired results.
- Choose the course name such as BE, MA, B Com, MCA, LL B, etc., from different faculties.
- Check and confirm your latest result to ensure whether you passed or failed.
- Take a print out of the result or book mark useful pages for future reference.
Direct link for Pune University exam results – http://exam.unipune.ac.in/Pages/results.html