PU CET Answer Key 2016 – Final Answer Key of LL.B 2016
Panjab University is a public university which is located in Chandigarh, Punjab. Having a deep history to be constructed in 1882, it is considered to be one of the most primitive universities made in India. Panjab University is accounted among the apex most position holding education centers in Asia and In India. The University has up to 75 teaching and research related departments, and at least a count of 15 centers which are especially for teaching and research. The campus however, is located in Chandigarh. There are many affiliations with colleges which are said to be spread over Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana , and other outskirts of Chandigarh, all are connected to this university.
Entire University is very spacious spread over nearly 550 acres in mere sector 14 and 25 near Chandigarh. The administration and academic related organization are located in Sector 14, which also includes Health care centers, A Sports area, Hostel and Residencies. The PU has mainly 5 departments pertaining to education which is Department of Community Education and Disability Studies , Department of Physical education, University Institute of Fashion Technology and Vocational Development, Department of Lifelong learning and extension, Institute of Educational Technology, and Vocational Education.
Important Dates for PU CET 2016:
|Sr.no||Important Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Grabbing an Application form||18/03/2016|
|2.||Submitting the filled Application form||10/05/2016|
|3.||Submitting the application fee via SBI||12/05/2016|
|4.||Submission of Pictures, with sign and documents||15/05/2016|
|5.||Admit Card availability||20/05/2016|
|6.||Examination date of PU CET||1/06/2016|
|7.||Result of PU CET 2016||10/06/2016|
PU CET Cut-Off 2016:
- The aspirants who succeeded in scoring marks above the given cut-off marks will only be considered for admissions.
- One must know that this cut off list is prepared on studying various factors such as how many students appeared for exams, how many of them passed, etc.
- Scoring well in this test will ensure seats of the aspirants in securing admissions in the University.
Check here – Jobs in Punjab
How to Download PU-CET 2016 answer sheet:
- Firstly, applicant must visit the official website which is www.puchd.ac.in
- In left ribbon, under “Menu” option one can see “Reference Links” or one can directly reach to the menu by clicking on this link, www.puchd.ac.in/menu
- Under reference links pane, “Notice boards” must be chosen.
- A list of all the courses will be displayed.
- From which this link – http://exams.puchd.ac.in/includes/noticeboard/2016/20160701102807-finalkeypglaw2016.pdf?201614071027 will take the applicant to the answer key.
For Panjab University Latest Notification – Click Here