PU CET Admission Form 2017:
The University of Panjab has released the PU CET Admission Form 2017-18 Notification. Students who want to participate in Entrance Exam can apply online with necessary scans and digital documents. Go through the below provided instructions published by our website team for full comprehension of application method. The Punjab University Common Entrance Test is conducted to select suitable candidates for higher education at UG and PG levels. The students are selected on the basis of entrance results, previous qualifications, and Government’s reservation policy. Apply soon for the desired courses and get a seat in your favourite college. Good luck and all the best!
The details of the Common Proficiency Test for CA Admissions is tabulated below:
|Sl. No||Institute Name||Courses||Eligibility Criteria||Seat Allocation|
|1||Panjab University||UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma||Lower Examination + CET Result||General – 55.5%
Reserved – 44.5%
The following selection procedure guidelines have been listed in the official notice-
- The results of the entrance test is taken into consideration.
- Confidential Result is sufficient for seeking admission to PU through CET.
- Selection of students is done on the basis of University Rules and Regulations.
- Original results certificate has to be submitted within the 15 days of admission.
- Photocopy of the Result/Score Card of the recently conducted PU CET.
- The mark sheets and certificates of the Qualifying degree/diploma.
- Transfer certificate, bona fide or conduct certificate from leaving college/school.
- Recognizable reservation certifications for SC, ST, Sports Quota, etc.,
- Bank Challan Deposit slip to prove offline payment of application fee.
The PU CET Application Form 2017 notification lists the following application fee details –
|Fee Charged For Online Admission Form||Rs 300 to Rs 600 (Based on Number of Courses)|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||50% Concession in Fee|
|Online Payment Modes||Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking, Wallet|
|Offline Payment Mode||Bank Challan Deposit|
How to Apply PU CET :
- The official website of PU CET has to be opened by you at the following link – http://www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in/
- Click the link ‘Important Dates’ on the left side of the home page.
- After that, Scroll down to the end of the new page for online admission link.
- On the online admissions home page go through all official guidelines.
- Click the ‘Apply For Admissions’ link on the right side of home page.
- New users have to ‘Register’ by creating an account with Login ID and password.
- If you are Registered user, Fill in account details to directly login into your account.
- Fill in the online application form with all the correct details.
- Upload the scans of signature, photo, and documents mentioned in the form.
- Take a print out of the filled in application form for submission at regional centre.
Check Here – PU CET Answer Key
The PU CET Admission Form Notification specifies the following important dates-
|PU CET Result Declaration Date||27th June – 3rd July, 2017|
|Start Date For Availability Of Online Admission Form||6th June, 2017|
|Closing Date For Filling Up Online Admission Form||6th July, 2017|
|Date For Commencement Of Classes||24th July, 2017|
The official website of Punjab University CET is at the following link: http://www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in/
The Online Admission Management System is at the following link: http://onlineadmissions.puchd.ac.in/