PRSU Results 2017
The students of PRSU have to participate in semester and annual examinations for securing their Diploma or Bachelor and Masters Degrees. The failed students have to appear for supplementary exams to complete their academic course. The examination department publishes the latest PRSU Results 2017 using online mode for verification and printing. Interested candidates have to make use of below provided guidelines for proper checking and download of result sheets. The following page has been published by our dedicated website team with professional details such PRSU description, course exams, web links, along with the online results checking method.The PRSU Results 2017 Notification is updated online by the Registrar of Examinations for UG, PG, and Diploma courses in Arts, Sciences, Computer Applications, Commerce, Humanities, Management, Law, and Education. The eligible students can check the online portal for the latest results of semester, annual, and supplementary examinations. The results of Ph. D. and M. Phil. entrance tests as well as the Ph. D. course work are updated online for verification and download. The merit lists are displayed on the result section of PRSU website for checking and confirmation. Dissatisfied students can apply for revaluation, retotalling, and reevaluation by submitting the application forms. The results of these examinations are also updated using the online mode for verification and confirmation, The result sheets in PDF file format are convenient for downloading, printing, and bookmarking.
Name of the University: Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University
Name of the Exam: BA, B Sc, BCA, B Ed, MA, LLM, M Sc, MA Semester, Annual Exams
Status: Released Online
Official Website: http://prsu.ac.in/
Pundit Ravi Shankar Shukla University (PRSU) is one of the top 100 higher learning institutes as per NIRF rankings. The university’s faculty imparts technical skills and theoretical knowledge through their various facilities and affiliated colleges. The courses on offer include Bachelors, Masters, and PG Diploma programmes in Arts, Sciences, Computer Applications, Law, Education, Commerce, Humanities, Biotechnology, Management, Physical Education, etc., The enrolled students are entitled to online assistance through the students corner. The online portal of PRSU updates the examination section with online application forms, notices, list of venues, time tables, results, and downloadable content. The student welfare is promoted through various cells and centres that assist in consultancy, grievance solving, placements, career counselling and guidance. The administration of PRSU also updates the online notice board with the latest notifications related to admissions, fee structure, examinations, results, research and project details, and convocation events.
Check now – PRSU time tables
How To Check PRSU Results 2017:
The PRSU Results 2017 can be checked as per the following set of instructions –
- Eligible candidates with roll numbers and admit cards can check online results.
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – http://prsu.ac.in/
- After that, Select the link ‘Examination’ from the top of the home page.
- Choose the Result link and click Semester, Annual, or Revaluation links as applicable.
- On the next page, Choose your course name, batch year, semester number.
- Fill in the correct roll number and click ‘Show Result’ link.
- Confirm your passed, promoted, or failed result status.
- Double check your marks, grades, and merit list ranking order.
- Download and print the result sheets for reference or record.
- The Results links for M Phil. and Phd are located at the end of home page.
- Finally, Bookmark the results page of online portal for revisits to check future outcomes.