Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana:
The Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana was basically introduced to us by the Prime Minister of India in order to reduce and eradicate and control over the unemployment level in India. The Prime Minister of India has announced PMRY Scheme in order for one’s self-employment in order to provide them some employment to the Youth in the country. There are one million of nearly unemployed masses in India, and this Yojana will provide such mass with employment. This is actually a loan scheme which is also called as Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana 2017. This was started in India on 2nd of October, 1993. One can apply for it online against the Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana 2017, by reading description given below. Through this scheme, one who has been willing to get loans according to their needs for any kind of business, they can get up to nearly 1 lakh of money as a loan. This loan can be used for many Industrial as well as Agricultural activities as well, for which the loan shall be 2 lakh.
PM Rozgar Yojana Eligibility Criteria:
One, who has wishes to apply under the Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana 2017, must make sure they have these criteria fulfilled,
- The candidate who is applying, they must be a Citizen of India, who can be residing in any State or UT of India.
- One who is from any Urban or Rural grounds can apply.
- One should be an occupant of the area of their residency for at least 3 years.
- Matric passed or failed, this qualification will be accepted, if not, then IT Conceded/having done can be accepted.
- The person must be between the age group of 18 to 40 years of age. Upper age limit shall be relaxed only 5 years for SC OR ST category.
- The yearly family income of the applicants must not be more than that of 40,000 INR per year.
- One who is applying should not be any kind of defaulter mentioned by any nationalized bank or Institution.
Check Here –
This scheme is specifically reserved for the total of 22.5 % of total masses, belonging to the SC OR ST Category, One who is from other Backward Class, for them this percentage has been kept as 27%.
Branches where one can apply for the PMRY Scheme:
Those who have interests can apply for the Yojana, from any nearest nationalized bank and get the information. The District Industry Centres and Directorate of Industries are looking after the working of the scheme.
Benefits of the Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana :
The loan provided under the PMRY scheme can help many of the new entrepreneurs to get some finance and begin a business to be self-employed.
How to Apply for the Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana :
One who keeps interest in applying, that Youth or Women can receive all the data from DIC. Some data has been mentioned here as well,
- One has to first notify the project or the purpose for which they want the loan. This is just to justify the point that the money lend is being used in a right place.
- Before giving up the loan, one shall be interviewed by an Office and the Interview shall involve questions which will test one’s determination for the project.
- The application form has to be downloaded or bought from the counter, which must be later filled by the aspirant.
- The application should be affixed with many documents with many of the proofs of the applicant.
- One who hasn’t mentioned specific documents shall not be considered.
- The application should be submitted to correct authority on time, and then the amount granted shall be given.
- The deposit receipt shall be kept and the amount period revival has been given as 3 years.
Necessary Documents with the Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana 2017 form:
- One has to attach their Address Proof like Ration Card, Aadhar card, Resident proofs.
- Mark sheets and Family Income Certificates shall be provided.
- Photograph with the Caste certificate must be affixed.
- These whole set of document must be given with the form properly before the given time.
- All documents must be properly attached or scanned with a signature.
- One who has applied for the scheme is given training; this is just for the person whose loan has been sanctioned.
- This can be for Industrial or any other Service and Business sector.
- Time period may vary and the training expenditure may vary.
The Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana 2017 helps a lot establishment of many of the individuals who are in search of finance. The loan provided under the PMRY scheme can help many of the new entrepreneurs to get some finance and begin a business to be self-employed. The Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana was basically introduced to us by the Prime Minister of India in order to reduce and eradicate and control over the unemployment level in India.