How to Prepare for Delhi Police Sub Inspector SSC CPO Exam 2017:
Prepare SSC CPO notification was released some time back.Today, we will discuss about how you should prior How to Prepare for Delhi Police Sub Inspector SSC CPO Exam 2017.
Before we move on to the strategy, have a quick look at the eligibility criteria first.
Graduated and final year students with good physical stamina and intellectual ability can apply for this exam.
How to start for SSC CPO Tier 1 2017 Exam:
The modified syllabus and exam pattern of Tier-1 exam scared students with a question that, how to START for the SSC CPO Tier 1 2017 Exam. In order to win something, you need to work hard, So, to crack SSC CPO 2017 exam, you need to study regularly and smartly. You should also solve the previous year’s question papers; to find out your weak areas and then to work upon them.
Have a look at the various levels of this exam –
|S.No.||SSC CPO Examination|
|1.||Tier – 1 Written Exam (Online Based)|
|2.||Tier – 2 Written Exam (Online Based)|
|3.||Tier – 3 Physical Efficiency Test|
Before starting your preparation, have a clear idea of the topics and subtopics distribution for SSC CPO 2017 exam as per analysis of previous year exam.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Analogies|
|(Verbal & Non-verbal)||Similarities & Differences|
|General Knowledge &||National|
|General Awareness||& International Affairs||Culture|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Numerical Aptitude||Number system|
|Ratio & proportion|
|Profit & Loss|
|Time & Distance|
|Time & Work|
|Basic algebraic identities|
|Graphs of Linear equations|
|Fill in the blanks(using verbs, preposition, articles etc)|
|Synonyms & Antonyms|
|Phrases & Idiomatic use of words|
- Each part will have 50 questions and 50 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Topic Wise Strategy
You cannot master it in a day or a month. You need daily practice to improve each and every topic. As you know, English and Quantitative Aptitude is prepared by almost all the students and they are less time taking. With proper guidance and more practice in a smart way, you can be identified uniquely in the crowd and you will get a very good rank in the exam.
Here we are going to discuss topic-wise strategy to prepare for your exam:
1.General Intelligence and Reasoning:
This section plays an important role for varying ranking of students. Although, if prepared with proper attention it can be very scoring section. So, aspirants need to make General Intelligence and Reasoning as their main weapon in examination.
KIHJ : PNOQ : : XUPR : ?
- a) DAVX
- b) CFRP
- c) XVAD
- d) AVXD
2.General Knowledge and General Awareness:
Each and every year millions of aspirants apply for competitive based government exams, where often the most innocuous of general knowledge information could prove to be the cutting edge between success and failure for cracking the examination. This is an uncertain and unpredictable section, as it covers wide range of syllabus. Due to this, SSC can ask question(s) on any topic and of any kind within syllabus. Although by analysis of this section, we can conclude following points to focus on:
- Recently, it has been observed that much questions are asked from General Science section of GA, so, you can concentrate for this.
- Also it can sound quite good to know that, questions related to Current Affairs are rarely asked in this exam. So, you don’t need to put more stress regarding Current Affairs.
- An advice from Grade Up-Team can be your key weapon to get success, i.e., In Question Paper, Firstly select those questions in which you are confident, otherwise trying to solve confusing or time-taking or weaker part of yours can be a waste of time for you (while other competitors are utilizing that time in the right manner), which can lead to negative marking and thus can also reduce your ranking in the Tier-I exam. So, in order to beat other competitors, solve your strong section first of all.
- GA section also comprises the topics specified above in a table.
- Practice more and more quizzes and previous year papers to improve yourself more than other competitors.
This section also plays an important role for ranking system. If your performance is good in this, then you can easily score more than 50% marks.
- As this section takes more time, so you shall save some time from other sections for solving this.
- It is advisable to pre-plan about how many questions you shall solve in exam, as it’s not possible to solve all the questions correctly in 2 hours. So, by pre-planning your target for number of questions for this section, you can manage your time accordingly. And all this needs is more and more practice.
- Mixture & alligation, congruence & similarity of triangles, histograms, rectangular parallelepiped, spheres & hemispheres, frequency polygon, compound & simple interest, geometry, right prism, etc.. are various topics to be covered in this section.
- English Language:
- It’s advised not to give much time in mugging-up synonyms and antonyms.
- This is an easy section of SSC CPO exam. So by mere focusing you can score good marks. But, thinking that it’s easy don’t leave it unprepared. Because sometimes small things work more than our imagination.
Note: Only those candidates, qualified in Physical Standard Test of SSC CPO exam and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II.
Tip: A competitive spirit is must in winners, but don’t convert it into jealous. Do your best, work hard. Don’t get over-confident. The Success will be yours.
If you wish to be updated regarding the upcoming exams, their patterns, syllabus and other details, download Gradeup App for SSC CPO Preparation. It provides free study material, updates of upcoming exams and mock tests for various competitive exams.
All the best for your exams..