Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form 2017
Under the name of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, there has been a new scheme launched for PMUY BPL/LPG. The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana has been initiated by our Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modi. The Government of India took this step in order to provide with some of the facilities to the masses thriving below the poverty line. They aim for giving up nearly 5 Crore of new LPG connections to families in the name of Women population of the families. To avail these kinds of services the Government announced the scheme for which an application form is needed to be filled. The main aim behind the Yojana is just to provide the masses residing in Below Poverty Line areas with reasonable and low priced LPG connections. You can know about the scheme by continuing reading on this page.
Why the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was launched?
- Government of India wanted to help out rural areas as well as the families residing in Below Poverty Line areas with reasonable and low priced LPG connections because they use conventional methods for food preparation.
- These conventional methods often come cheap, but, are harmful to health.
- Since clean fuel or LPG was first only approachable to selective masses, Prime Minister of India began this Yojana to solve the problem and to provide the public in BPL areas with proper fuel facilities.
Check Here – Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana
Main Objectives of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:
Government of India aims for giving up nearly 5 Crore of new LPG connections to families, and objectives covered under this scheme has been given here,
- Women masses shall be empowered by commencing and supplying LPG Connections based upon a Female Identification.
- Health hazards through the usage of Conventional methods shall reduce considerably.
- Number of Deaths shall be reduced by usage of clean fuel.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Eligibility List:
- The families who shall participate in The Yojana shall be observed by on the basis of SECC-2011 data.
- One who is a Woman and below 18 years of age can apply if they are more than that of 18 years.
- The Woman, however, should belong from Below Poverty Line (BPL)
- One who is a woman should have some access to a bank account, which is nationalized across the country.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:
- One who have found out they are eligible, and they are interested, or belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL), can go to the very nearest LPG outlet center and then get their Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana forms.
- This form will be free of cost or one can even download the form links from this page.
- One who is planning to fill the form, all details like, Name, Aadhaar Number, Bank Account Number, Contact Details, Vital details.
- The Women Applicants can have cylinder options from either one of 14.2 kg or 5 kg.
- Then the suitable documents like copies of the Aadhar Card, Passbooks, Residency proof through Electricity OR Water bill OR House Registration Documents OR Possession letter, one can attach the bank statements, etc. as well.
- After the completion of application one can visit the nearest LPG outlet and submit the filled form with documents there.
- The applicants have to enter the name given within the SECC-2011, in the application form and have to fulfil the eligibility criteria which are given on the NIC website.
- The Company who is marketing Oil has to undergo an exercise electronically which is called as de-duplication so that they ensure new and other measures for provision of new LPG Connections to applicant.
- The applicant who has found themselves eligible will be allotted with new connections of LPG, by the Company who is marketing the Oil and the whole cost shall be borne by the Government.
- The cost of the first refill of the Cylinder shall be completed with the benefits of EMI.
Documents required with the Application form for the PMU Yojna:
- One has to submit BPL Certificate Authorized by the Panchayat Pradhan OR Municipality Chairman.
- BPL Ration Card.
- One Photo ID which can be either one of Aadhar Card OR Voter ID Card.
- One Recent passport photograph.
The website for the PMUY Yojna is http://www.pmujjwalayojana.in/
The application form link is http://www.pmujjwalayojana.in/pradhan-mantri-ujjwala-yojana-application-forms/