Power Grid Admit Card 2017 Notification:
The Power Grid Admit Card Notification has been issued an advertisement to fill Field Engineer posts.The candidates who applied for the above posts can download the admit card from official website. Eligible candidates have to login into their accounts with their registration id and email address. The print out of the admit card is necessary as it is checked on the day of computer based selection test by the invigilators. All the eligible candidates have to participate in the exam on the specified date and time at the suggested venues. Aspirants can qualify for next round of selection, that is personal interview, by securing the minimum cut off percentages.
Name of the Company/Institute: Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited
Name of the Exam: Field Engineer
Category: Admit Card
Status: Released Online
Date of the Interview: 04.12.2017 to 12.12.2017
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited:
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (POWERGRID) is the 3rd largest PSU that transmits more than 50% of total generated power in India. The State-owned electric company, located in Gurugram, promotes energy efficiency and environmental friendly electricity infrastructure. The corporation works with a vision to promote world class power transmission systems that can deliver safe, reliable, economic, and green energy to millions of consumers across India. POWEGRID recruits eligible candidates for technical and administrative positions and ensures high standards of operations and maintenance. The official web portal of the corporation has official instructions and recruitment notifications along with an online application system. Job aspirants can register for an account with their active email address and submit the online application forms. Recruitments for trainee, engineer, and executive positions include computer based written tests, group discussions, personal and technical interviews. Suitable candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit and secured marks in various selection rounds.
How to Download Power Grid Admit Card:
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – www.powergridindia.com
- After that, Select the ‘Careers’ link from the top of home page.
- Choose ‘Job Opportunities’, and click the link ‘Openings’.
- Scroll down the newly opened page and select desired Executive Position.
- Hit the link ‘Click here to Login (link is external)’.
- On the Candidate login page, Fill in your Registration Id and email address.
- Click the link ‘Log In’ and download the admit card to your computer.
- Finally, You have to take print out and photocopies for entrance test admission.
Instructions to be Followed :
- The candidates have to arrive at exam venue only on specified date.
- Make preparations and arrive at least 1 hour to 30 minutes early.
- You have to bring the downloaded and printed admit card for checking.
- 170 multiple choice questions have to be answered in 2 hours.
- Professional Knowledge test has 120 marks while Executive Aptitude test has 50 marks.
- During evaluation, correct answers add 1 mark and wrong answers deduct 1/4 mark.
- Qualifiers with Cut off percentages are only invited for personal interviews.
Venue for Interview:
NEDFi Convention Centre,
G.S. Road, Opp. Guwahati Tea Auction Center,
Ganeshguri, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam, 781006
Interview will be held from : 04.12.2017 to 12.12.2017
To get Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Admit Card – Click Here
Some Important links to Check
|POWERGRID Recruitment Through GATE||Navratna Jobs|
|PGCIL Recruitment||PGCIL Field Engineer Syllabus|