Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Results 2017:
Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Results has issued a notification declaring the results for annual examinations conducted in October, 2016. Enrolled students who appeared for various degree, diploma, and certificate courses in fine arts and language studies can check their results today. The result sheets have been placed online in the PDF format for easy checking. You require the hall ticket number for verification of merit standing in first, second, or third class. The students who appeared for improvement and backlog examinations can also check their latest results as per the official circular that was released in February, 2017.
Name of the Council/University: Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University
Name of the Exam: Certificate, Diploma, And Bachelor Courses Annual Examination
About Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University:
Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University is an accredited institution with NAAC ‘B’ grade. The university follows the CBCS curriculum framework and offers diploma, UG, PG, and doctoral degrees in various humanities and arts. Students can pursue linguistics, fine arts, literature, history, culture, archaeology, tribal and folklore studies. The university provides fee exemption to backward community students and also offers research scholarships to Master’s (M. Phil.) and (Ph. D) doctoral students. The University’s online portal provides valuable information on official circulars, admission notifications, exam time tables, and the latest results. Interested students can open an online account and utilise the student login feature. Various application forms including UGC NET forms are also available online with download option.
How to Check the Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Result :
The annual exam results for certificate, bachelor, and diploma courses can be checked using the following guidelines –
- The results for various annual examinations conducted earlier can be checked using the online mode.
- You have to keep your hall ticket number ready with you.
- First, open the official website at the link – http://teluguuniversity.ac.in/
- Next, Scroll down to click the ‘Exam Results’ link.
- This link is found under the ‘Other Links’ section at the bottom left corner of the home page.
- On the newly opened page, select the link based on your course name such as jyothisham, modern Telugu, film writing, light music, etc.,
- Click the link to open the results sheet in the PDF file format.
- Use your hall ticket number to check your result status and merit standing.
- Take a print out or hard copy of the results sheets for future reference.
Cut Off Marks:
The university has evaluated the answer sheets and applied minimum qualification marks to clear the student for next academic year or for certification after course completion. Students who fail to secure the minimum marks will be deemed as failed. They have the option to sit for re-exams to clear the backlogs and complete their respective courses to receive certification.
The university evaluates the answer sheets for annual exams and grades the students into three groups i.e. First, Second, and Third. Students who secure higher marks are deemed meritorious and they receive the first class pass certification after completion of the course. All the students are given an opportunity to improve their total aggregate marks. They can appear for the improvement exams and secure higher merit in the ranking order before the course is due for completion.