Pondicherry University Results 2017
The enrolled candidates of Pondicherry University have to sit for session and final exams in each academic year of study. The eligible students can check the results of these exams at the online portal using our below provided guidelines. The Pondicherry University Results 2017 for PG, PG Diploma, UG, Education and Engineering Courses can be checked online and downloaded for printing. The following page with links, university details, and online results checking procedure has been prepared and published by our dedicated website team for your perusal.The Pondicherry University Results 2017 Notification is published online by the authorities and advertised to inform the students. The interested candidates can check both distance mode and regular exam results using online portal. The students have to mandatorily fill in the enrolment number or register number to login into the examination wing’s result notices and lists. The semester wise exam results and CGPA grades for different courses such as LLM, LLB, BAMS, BDS, M Sc, BCom, B Sc, MBA, etc,. can be checked online to confirm success or failure outcome. The students who fail on first attempt have the option of applying for revaluation and retotalling process within 10 days of result declaration. The technical minded students are instructed to check online portal at periodic intervals to check, download, and print their results to stay up-to-date with their own academic merit in the form of CGPA scores and percentages.
Name of the Council/University: Pondicherry University
Name of the Exam: MA, M Sc, M Com, Ph. D., PG Diploma, M P Ed., B Ed., M Ed., Exams
Status: Released Online
Official Website: http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/
About Pondicherry University (PU):
Pondicherry University is a higher learning institution with the noble vision of imparting PG, UG, Engineering, and Diploma education in various academic disciplines. The University campus and affiliated colleges offer courses in M Sc, M Com, MA, Ph. D., B Ed., M Ed., LLB, LLM, Engineering, B V. Sc., M V. Sc., and other add on Degree and Diploma courses. PU follows strict rules and regulations for admissions, examinations, and evaluations for measuring academic progress of students enrolled in various batches. The University provides library with books, eBooks, journals, audio and video content for learning and research oriented work. The online portal of PU is operated and updated with the aim of informing students about academic programmes, syllabus, academic calendar, examination time tables, and results of regular exams and revaluation applications.
check here – Pondicheery University time table
How to Check Pondicherry University Results 2017:
The interested candidates can check PU Results 2017 using the following list of steps –
- First You have to open the official website at the following link – http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/
- After that, Click the ‘Examinations’ link at the top of home page.
- On newly opened page, The examination wing displays the links for latest results.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Examinations Results’ link in the middle of the page.
- Fill in your register number, and select the degree name and semester number.
- Click the ‘Submit’ link to open the next page with result sheets.
- Check and confirm your result for passed, promoted, or failed outcome.
- Take a print out of the relevant result sheets after downloading them.
- You can also use the search box at top of homepage for checking results.
- Fill in the search term ‘Results’ and click ‘Search’ link to open the new links for results.
- Finally, Use browser to bookmark the examination wing page for login and checking new results in the future.
Check direct link for all Pondicherry University results – http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/content/examination-resultsannouncements