Pondicherry University Recruitment 2016 – Junior Research Fellow Post
Pondicherry University has circulated a vacancy advertisement on their website relating to the vacant seat they want to fill in their university with the title given as Pondicherry University Recruitment 2016. The post for which they have a seat vacant is for the post of Junior Research fellow in Department of Earth Science and Food science and technology, for which they need valid candidate. This advertisement will have all information about this years plan of Recruitment by the university, how can one apply, what steps one can follow, how one can submit the forms, what documents are required, etc. One who is interested can apply and send their forms and documents on the given postal address before the deadline passes away.
Pondicherry University Vacancy Details:
Pondicherry University has circulated a vacancy advertisement according to which following is the information about number of seats available and in which department they are offering vacancy,
- The vacancy is for the post of Junior Research fellow.
- This post is available in two departments in the University namely, Department of Earth Science and Food science and technology
- One can specify they are applying for the same in the application form.
Based on the article given by Pondicherry University they have given a list of requirements they will judge before shortlisting any aspirant,
- Applicant with Masters in Science in either one of Geology OR Applied geology can wishfully apply.
- One must have been scored at least 60% of total marks in above degree.
- One with masters in Microbiology OR Genomic science OR Biotechnology can also be allowed to apply.
- One must have these documents from a recognized University or institution only.
Age limit is the criteria and based on the article given by Pondicherry University they have given some instructions they will follow before shortlisting any aspirant,
- Age of the aspirants will be announced and decided by the organization.
- Relaxations will be given as per subjection to the department.
- One must be able to provide proper documents for the same.
Pondicherry University has circulated information about the list of selection process one has to go through,
- First all the applications collected will be checked and liable candidates matching the maximum needs will be selected.
- These aspirants are those who met the maximum liabilities as per the instructions.
- They will be notified by the website or contacted that they have to be prepared for written examination.
- Written examination will be held on any venue and a date. One has to reach there within 1 hour for the given time.
- One must bring Valid IDs and admit cards on the venue.
- Examination will bear questions which will test how much the aspirants know about the job and the University and whether they are fit for the job.
- One who falls within the passing marks will be accepted and shortlisted.
- They will be sent for third and final round which is interview.
- Interview will again be on an avenue and a given date.
- One has to bring in their original documents and also a Valid ID and submit on the counter.
- Bio data must be submitted a swell.
- The aspirants who qualify from here, they will be notified.
Based on the article given by Pondicherry University, pay scale has been decided to be 50000 INR monthly awarded to the selected candidate.
How to Apply Pondicherry University Recruitment 2016:
Pondicherry University has circulated information and following details about how one can apply for the post,
- First step being visiting the official website which is www.pondiuni.edu.in
- One must read all the instructions, details and data about the post.
- The homepage will have a tab saying “News” one must click on it.
- This will open a sub link from which one has to choose “Career”
- One has to prepare a C.V. according to the details given which must have Name, their father’s name, Age. What are their qualifications, address, and any contact details, etc.
- If one has already a Bio data ready one can attach it.
- All the documents matching the qualifications must be attached.
- The passport sized photographs must be attached.
- This envelope must be superscripted with the post and given address below,
|Postal Address 1||Postal Address 2|
|Professor M.Ss. Pandian, Department of Earth science, Pondicherry University, Puducherry-605014||Dr.G.Sehgal Principal Investigator, Department of food science and technology, School of life science Pondicherry University, Kalapet , Puducherry-605014|
Following dates are important,
|Department of Earth Science||16/9/2016|
|Department of Food science and technology||4/9/2016|
This is the official website – www.pondiuni.edu.in
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the Post of Physics Department, Guest Faculty, and Research Associate
The Pondicherry University Recruitment 2016 recently posted advertisement few days back according to which the organization has invited aspirants for its various positions. The University is based in Pondicherry and conducts the recruitment operations for the organization as well. The University decides the prerequisites of the positions, eligibility criteria, selection process which is then posted on its official website as notification. The aspirants can go to www.pondiuni.edu.in for all the updates and notifications posted on it.
The Pondicherry University recently invited aspirants for its various posts available. As per the Pondicherry University Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the available post is of Junior Research Fellow, JRF in Physics Department, Guest Faculty, and Research Associate. The total number of vacancies are 06 Nos for which the organization will be conducting Interviews and select the candidates accordingly. The Salary for the advertised positions are also mentioned in the below given advertisement along with the selection process, and how to apply instructions. Aspirants can go through the official notification for more information for which the link is also provided.
The announcement posted by the Pondicherry University Recruitment 2016 for the recruitment of JRF, JRF ( Physics ), Research Associate and Guest Faculty. Aspirants who belong to Gen/SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women Categories can apply for the same. The advertisement issued by the organization carries the information in detail.
The Vacancy Details proposed in the notification posted by the Pondicherry University Recruitment 2016 are given below –
|Positions||No. of Posts||Salary|
|Research Associate||01 Nos||36,000/- plus HRA.|
|Junior Research Fellow ( JRF )||02 Nos||25,000/- plus HRA.|
|Guest Faculty||02 Nos||25,000/-|
|JRF in Physics Department.||01 Nos||16,000/- for 1st & 2nd Years and 18,000/- for 3rd Year.|
The total number of seats available are 06 Nos for 04 Positions at the organization for which the details are given below.
According to the essential qualification needed in the notification published by the Pondicherry University Recruitment 2016, given are the pertaining details –
- Research Associate
Post-graduation in M.Sc scoring at least 60% marks following which he / she must have done PhD in Geochronology / Isotope Geochemistry and other relevant fields. The applicants must have minimum one research paper in SCI or Science Citation Indexed Journal.
The candidates having experience in Radiogenic Isotope Analysis or Stable Isotope Analysis using Multi-collector ICP-MS / Thermal Ionization Mass Spectrometry or Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer respectively will be given preference.
- Junior Research Fellow
Post-graduation that is M.Sc. in Applied Geology or Geology scoring at least 60% and he / she must be CSIR-UGC NET qualified.
The candidates will experience in Isotope Geochemistry or Geochemistry will be given preference.
- Guest Faculty
M.Sc. in material Science or Physics scoring minimum 55% from any Indian University or he / she must have secure equivalent degree from foreign University.
The candidates must have qualified NET or SLET / SET.
The candidates must have Ph.D. Degree with relevant fields.
The candidates with Ph.D. in Physics will be given preference.
- JRF ( Physics Dept. )
M.Sc. in Material Science or Chemistry or Physics or M.Tech in Nanotechnology
As per the selection procedure as mentioned in the advertisement released by the Pondicherry University Recruitment 2016, the selection of all the posts mentioned above will be based on Interview that will be held at the address as prescribed in the advertisement. The Interviews will be setup by the organization at the given date where the panel elected by the organization will monitor the various aspects of the applicants that is work experience, qualification and other eligibility criteria in order to select the appropriate aspirants for the post applied. The Address for the Interview and Dates are given below in the Important Dates section.
How to Apply:
The candidates willing to take admission in any of the post as advertised will be entitled to through the selection process for final selection. The aspirants are required to apply first in order to take part in the selection process.
- The those who are willing to apply for the said post are needed to first enroll by filling and submitting the application form.
- The applicants are required to login to the official website of the organization where they will have to direct towards the Recent News tab.
- A list of notifications will appear where the candidates can go to the appropriate link which will open the official advertisement for which the link is given below.
- The candidates can go through the notification and then can apply accordingly.
- The applicants are required to produce their CV ( Bio-data ) that contains all the information of the aspirants that is Personal Information, Work Experience, Education Qualification, etc.
- The aspirants are required to attach the CV along with the photocopies of the documents supporting their claims made on the application form that is Academic Certificates, Degrees, Memorandum, Work Experience Certificate, Age and Address Proof, and passport size photos.
- The applicants will have to attach all the documents and form and encapsulate in an envelope which is then required to be posted on the address mentioned in the advertisement.
- The aspirants are required to post the documents and form before the due date of the respective posts.
- The aspirants who want to apply for the post of Guest Faculty can also apply by online method where they will have to mail the CV and other documents at [email protected]
Postal Address –
Dr.S.Balakrishnan, Professor of Geology, Dept. of Earth Sciences, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry – 605 014.
|Last Date for Receipt of Application for the post of Research Associate||19th August 2016||–|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow||19th August 2016||–|
|Date of Interview for Guest Faculty||18th August 2016 at 11.00a.m.||Department of Physics,
Pondicherry University, Puducherry.
|Last Date for Receipt of Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow ( Physics Department )||24th August 2016||Professor. N. Satyanarayana, Principal Investigator- NRB-DRDO, Department of Physics, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry-60501.|
The link for Junior Research Fellow advertisement is http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/news/recruitment-one-junior-research-fellow-jrf-dept-physics
The link for Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow advertisement is http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/news/recruitment-one-research-associate-two-junior-research-fellow-jrf-dept-earth-sciences
The official website of Pondicherry University Recruitment 2016 is www.pondiuni.edu.in
- The aspirants are required to Submit the application before the due date.
- The candidates are required to produce all the original documents at the time of Interview for verification.
- The organization is not eligible to provide TA/ DA for Interview