PNB Recruitment 2017
Good news for the job hunters who are waiting for the release of recruitment under the Punjab National Bank. Punjab National Bank is also popular as PNB which has released latest notification for the PNB Recruitment 2017 for the 45 Manager Vacancies. Complete details about the post can be grabbed from the official website or careersplus.in website. Last date to apply for the latest vacancy is on 06th May 2017. All the best for the candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts can get complete details from the page below.
Manager (Security): 45 vacancies
Aspirants willing to apply for the PNB Recruitment 2017 should pass Bachelor’s Degree from Recognized Institute or University by the Govt. of India.
Rs. 31705 – Rs. 45950/- on Monthly basis.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 35 Yrs.
Applicants who wanted to participate for Manager vacancy should pay
General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply for PNB Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the desired job in the PNB Recruitment 2017 candidates are requested to arrange a set of Xerox copies of original documents, valid Email ID & Password and recent passport size photograph.
- Visit the Official website @ “https://www.pnbindia.in/”.
- Press “career” tab and select the desired post to apply for PNB Recruitment 2017.
- Choose “Announcements” tab to get registered “PNB Recruitment 2017” tab.
- Soon after entering valid details pay the application fee and click on submit tab.
- Challan receipt will be generated on your monitor.
- Save and take a print out of the Challan recipient on your screen.
- Upload all the necessary documents listed on the advertisement along with the attestation of signature attested recent passport size photograph.
- Click on “Submit” button soon after cross-checking the final document.
- Save and download it on your screen for further correspondence.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Last Date: 06-05-2017
Direct Link @ https://www.pnbindia.in/Recruitments.aspx
PNB Recruitment 2017 – FLC (Financial Literacy Counsellor) Vacancy – Rural/Urban/Loan Experience
Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released an advertisement for a financial literacy counsellor position. The Bank is interested in recruiting talented and experienced aspirant with office software skills. The interested aspirants have to submit their application forms, resume, marks and certificate copies, etc., only by postal service. The application forms along with supporting documents should be send before last as per the PNB Recruitment 2017 notification. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility in terms of age, education, experience, skill sets, etc., before submitting their applications. Our website team has prepared and published these accurate details as per the official press advertisement –
- Vacancy Details
- Upper Age Limit
- Selection Criteria
- Monthly Salary
- How to Apply
- Important Dates
- Website Links
If you have office skills such as word processing, excel spreadsheets, powerpoint, and internet usage, then apply today! You should be comfortable with banking operations and loan facilities particularly in rural and semi-urban banking services. The PNB management is interested in employing a candidate with an individual mindset and who can carry out the assigned work without any supervision. Do not delay your decision! Go through the following page with all the relevant information and make an informed choice. Send your application form, testimonials, and a recent resume as per the below provided guidelines.
The counsellor post demands responsibility and the contestant who gets selected can earn a good salary. The fixed monthly remuneration for FLC position is Rs 20,000/-. The bank has decided to make joining formalities for pension scheme mandatory before final appointment. The selected candidate will be allowed to join only if a cancelled cheque and PAN card are shown to the authorities. You can go through the below provided information for more details. The Bank’s officials warn the applying candidates not to take the help of third party recruitment services who charge money in return for guaranteed interview/final selection.
PNB Jobs Vacancy Details:
The PNB Recruitment 2017 notification specifies the following vacancy details –
|Post Title||Location||Monthly Salary||Age Limits||Qualification & Experience|
|Financial Literacy Counsellor – FLC||Patna||Rs 20,000/-||62 yrs. or younger ; Relaxation Rules Apply||Graduate/PG; Rural/Semi-Urban & Loan Banking experience; Skills include – Ms Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and internet applications|
The Bank desires an aspirant who has loan and banking services skills, and the capability of performing the assigned duties in an independent manner without any assistance from superiors.
The selection panel specifies that the FLC post requires an experienced candidate who is below the age of 62 years as of the date of appointment. Relaxation rules in upper age limit are applied as per Bank policy and Government directives.
The applications sent on time are verified for eligibility by the Bank’s selection panel. Aspirants who have the required skills and specified experience are given preference. The selection method can include written exam and personal interview. As per the PNB Recruitment 2017 notification, The aspirants should avoid unscrupulous people who promise interview/selection in return for money.
Joining Formalities/ New Pension Scheme:
The selected candidate has to complete the following listed formalities which are part of mandatory new pension scheme –
- NPS Formalities
- Form CSRF- I
- Annexure -II to CSRF – I
- Annexure – III to CSRF – I
- Annexure – I
The candidate selected for the post of Financial Literacy Counsellor (FLC) is paid an attractive and satisfying remuneration. The fixed remuneration for every month is Rs 20,000/- only.
How to Apply PNB Recruitment:
The interested aspirants have to apply these guidelines while sending in their applications –
- First you have to open the official website at the link – https://www.pnbindia.in/Home.aspx
- Next scroll down the page and hit the ‘Recruitments’ link.
- On the newly opened page, hit the ‘CLICK HERE’ link at the bottom.
- Read the official press note thoroughly for understanding all the terms of reference.
- Ensure that you have the required skills, experience, and age criterion.
- Enclose resume, application form, testimonial copies, etc., in an envelope.
- Superscribe the envelope at the top with ‘Application for the post of FLC’.
- Submit the envelope by registered or speed post service at the following address before the last date of 13th Jan, 2017-
Patna – 800001
As per the PNB Recruitment 2017 notification, The main dates are as follows –
|Release Date Of Press Notification||28th December, 2016|
|Last Date For Application Submission By Post||Apply Soon|
The link for the official website of PNB Recruitment 2017 notification is at – https://www.pnbindia.in/Home.aspx
The links of official press release and new pension scheme are at – https://www.pnbindia.in/Recruitments.aspx
|State Govt Jobs|