Pioneer Recruitment 2017 – Notice for the recruitment of Field Technical Specialist, Analyst, Quality Auditor, etc.
With reference to the by Pioneer Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the organization has invited participants to apply for the vacant posts that are Analyst, Procurement Specialist, Quality Auditor, Quality Specialist, etc. The applicants are required to apply for the post before the due date in order to take part in the selection process that consists of written test, interview and technical round where the eligibility and performance will be verified and the candidates will be selected based upon the evaluation by the selection panel. The organization will select candidates as per their requirements. The applicants are required to submit the application form in online mode. This given notification furnishes important information supporting the current openings at DuPont Pioneer India which can be referred by job seekers.
Following are the Current Openings for which the Recruitment is being held –
|1.||ERP BASIS Service Delivery Lead|
|2.||Field Technical Specialist|
|4.||India Cluster IT leader|
|7.||ERP “Buy Side” Service Delivery Leader|
|8.||IT Service Delivery Lead|
|10.||Manager Regulatory Affairs|
|12.||Regulatory Affairs Manager|
- Manager Regulatory Affairs
The participants must have acquired MS in Life Sciences of respective field with work experience of minimum 06 years in relevant fields. The applicants must have decision-making capabilities and General Knowledge of methods used in Quality and R&D.
- Senior Analyst
A relevant Degree obtained from well known University is required. The applicants must have knowledge of building and managing SharePoint sites.
- Research Associate
The participants must have obtained M.Sc in Molecular Biology or Biotechnology or relavant discipline with experience of 01 to 05 years, The applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Quality Auditor –
The applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. He/she must have quality orientation and good multitasking, time management skills. He/she must have done Graduation in respective field with minimum 02 years of experience in Compliance/Quality in ITES industry.
- For all other positions –
With reference to the Pioneer Recruitment 2017, the applicant must be a bachelor’s degree holder or Masters or diploma in respective discipline from a well-known university or institution with good academic records.
The applicants will receive impressive and lucrative salary packages as per their profile and position.
With regards to the Pioneer Recruitment 2017, the selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Test and Interview round. The candidates are required to qualify each of the mentioned round in order to get shortlisted. The first round will be of an objective based test that consists of multiple choice questions. after qualifying the written test, the applicants will be forwarded to the technical test where their technical knowledge will be verified and after securing the technical round, the participants will be forwarded to the interview round where the selection panel elected by DuPont Pioneer, India will decide the fate of the participants after evaluating their scores.
How to Apply:
The DuPont pioneer recruitment 2017 information on the current openings at the organisation. The contest I’m so are interested to apply for any of the mentioned position apply through the online application form available on the official website. In order to do it right we have provided the instructions that will help you to submit your application? without any error.
- First of all, go to www.dupont.com which is the official website for DuPont Pioneer India.
- Now navigate on the website and click on “Careers” section and then click on “Opportunity”.
- Now search for job position which is compatible with your qualification or use filter.
- Go through the entire notice that contains job description and qualification, etc.
- Then click on “Apply Now” after which the applicants will be prompt to register in order to generate credentials that will help in future communications.
- Now login with the provided credentials and commence the application procedure by entering details in the online application.
- Note the one has to completely fill the application and no canvassing in any form is to be practiced as it may cause rejection of application form.
- Now upload passport size photo and signature in scanned or digital image format and other required documents if any.
- Click on submit button for submission.
- It is strongly recommended to retrieve and hard copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
|Closing date for submission of application||As soon as Possible|