PHED Manipur Recruitment 2016 – Assistant Engine Operator, Technical Jugali Post
PHED Manipur Recruitment 2016: Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) of Govt of Manipur has issued an advertisement in public interest for the above mentioned vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates are instructed to download application pro forma or apply through their respective employment exchanges. The candidates have to submit testimonial photocopies along with application forms and pay the fee before due date. The supporting information in terms of official note, job profile, salary and pay scale, qualification and experience requirements, application and selection steps, age limits, relaxation rules, links to official website and prominent dates are provided below.
The official notification of PHED invites applications for Assistant Engine Operator (AEO) and Technical Jugali positions. The AEO positions are vacant at Water Supply and Sewerage Boards. Candidates who know Hindi and Manipuri can apply in prescribed format only. The application pro forma can be downloaded or collected at Chief Engineer’s Office. Photocopies of age, education, caste, etc., have to be self-attested and photo must be affixed. The specified fee is mandatory for all applying candidates and the total number of vacancy are 220.
Short listed candidates are called for interaction and selection is at the complete discretion of authorities. Candidates have to produce all the original certificates for age, education, caste, experience, etc., at the time of interview. Competent authorities will issue contract agreement for 1 yr. initially and candidates have no right to claim permanent posting. Preference in posting is given to local candidates living near Water Treatment Plant. The official notification for above mentioned vacancy was released by PHED’s Chief Engineer on 24th August under the following notification number – No. CE/PHE/1-95/2013/1234
The selected candidates are assigned tasks that are appropriate to their designation. They have to carry out the duties with responsibility. The appointees should be able to converse in Hindi and Manipuri. They have to perform the relevant technical work and engine operation duties in assistive capacity. The candidates have to work under supervision of seniors and report to them in a regular fashion. The operation, maintenance and other technical services have to be offered in a timely manner with due discipline. The contract period is initially for one year and no other formal orders other than contract agreement are issued to the appointees.
PHED Manipur Vacancy Details:
The vacancy information for above mentioned positions is tabulated below –
|Post Name||Location||Total Vacancy||Monthly Salary (Rupees)||Upper Age Limits (Years)||Minimum Qualification|
|Assistant Engine Operator (AEO) –||Imphal Water Supply||120 /||6090/- (4400/- + 1650/-)||38 Yrs.
|Passed in HSLC or equivalent|
|Imphal Sewarage Project||20||6090/- (4400/- + 1650/-)||Passed in HSLC or equivalent|
|Technical Jugali (T/J)||80||5840/- (4400/- + 1400/-)||Passed in HSLC or equivalent|
Grand Total – 220 positions;
The above mentioned educational criteria are essential. The desirable skills are listed below for each vacant position –
Assistant Engine Operator (AEO) –
- Candidate should have knowledge in Hindi and Manipuri.
- Operation Engine Experience.
Technical Jugali (T/J)-
- Candidate should have knowledge in Hindi and Manipuri.
The candidates are informed of the following requirements in terms of age limits –
- All candidates have to be 38 yrs. or younger as of the closing date of application form submission.
- OBC candidates receive 3 yrs. relaxation in upper age limits.
- SC/ST candidates receive 5 yrs. relaxation in upper age limits.
- Government servants receive upper age limit relaxation as per service rules.
The selection procedure could involve the following steps –
- The candidates who are eligible are short listed after applications verification.
- Verification includes correctness, completion and eligibility in terms of education, upper age limit, and desired experience.
- Candidates who have the above mentioned desirable experience are given preference.
- Short listed candidates who are considered suitable may be intimated via email/phone/mobile.
- The date of interaction/interview is notified and the candidates have to attend an interview.
- The interactive interview requires submission of original certificates proving date of birth, qualification, caste category, domicile status, etc.,
- Selection is done at the discretion of competent authority only.
- Appointees are given 1 yr. contract without any rights for permanent employment.
The scale of pay for both AEO and Technical Jugali positions are mentioned in the above table as per the specification of PHED Manipur Recruitment 2016 notification.
Application Fee :
The details for application processing fee are listed below –
- Candidates from Unreserved and OBC categories have to pay Rs 200/-
- Candidates from SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 150/- as per the terms of PHED Manipur Recruitment 2016 notification.
How to Apply PHED :
The interested applicants can study the following sequence of steps for applying procedure –
- The Eligible candidates who are interested can apply through their employment exchanges between 24th August and 15th September.
- The application has to be in the prescribed format only.
- The proforma can be downloaded from the official website.
- Visit the official website on the browser at – http://phedmanipur.gov.in/index.aspx
- Click on Recruitment menu item to open the page with advertisement.
- Click on Download icon and take printout/hardcopy for reference.
- The application form has to be filled with personal information, contact address, educational and experience details where applicable.
- The self-attested photocopies for age or date of birth i.e. Class X certificate, caste, domicile and any higher class certificate must be enclosed in an envelope.
- The envelope should be sent to the following address before 20th September –
Public Health Engineering Department,
Government of Manipur,
The eligible candidates for Manipur PHED recruitment can take note of following dates –
|Date Of Issue For Official Notification||24th August, 2016|
|Start Date For Requisition From Employment Exchange||24th August, 2016|
|Last Date For Requisition From Employment Exchange||15th September, 2016|
|Date For Form Issue||29th August, 2016|
|Closing Date For Form Submission||20th September, 2016|
|Date Of Issue For Admit Card||3rd October, 2016|
The link for official website of PHED Manipur Government is at – http://phedmanipur.gov.in/index.aspx
The links for the official notification and application pro forma are at :
Candidates who are interested can apply from respective employment exchanges for sponsoring the above mentioned positions.
Application pro forma and other details are also available at the Office of the Chief Engineer.
The date of interview/interaction will be notified at a later date.