PGIMS Rohtak Results 2017
PGIMS Rohtak conducts regular and supplementary exams in MBBS, BDS, M Sc, B Sc, M Phil, MPT, BPT, MS, MD, etc., courses. The evaluations are followed by declaration of PGIMS Rohtak Results 2017 using the online portal. The gazetted online result sheets can be checked or downloaded using the below provided list of instructions. Our website team has consulted the official circulars and published PGIMS profile, course details, web links, and online result checking procedure on this page for the benefit of tech savvy candidates.The Controller of Examinations releases the PGIMS Rohtak Results 2017 Notification for regular and supplementary exams using the online mode. The online portal is used to notify and update the exam time tables and result gazettes for UG, PG, Paramedical, Speciality, and Super Speciality courses in medical and allied health sciences. Interested candidates can check and download the result sheets for verifying their passed, failed, or promoted status along with the total secured marks. Students who absent themselves or fail the exams on first attempt, have to appear for supplementary exams and secure pass marks to progress in their medical career. The results page displays the new and archived links of gazettes with details of specific course names, batch years, and type of examination such as annual or supplementary to facilitate quick verification, download, book marking, and printing the latest exam outcomes.
Name of the Council/University: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Name of the Exam: BDS, MBBS, B Sc, M Sc, MPT, BPT Theory & Practical Examinations
Status: Released Online
Official Website: http://www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in/
About PGIMS Rohtak:
Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences or PGIMS is a higher learning university that is located in Rohtak. The institute’s infrastructure includes medical services, dental college, blood bank, ICUs, special clinics, community health centre, cancer and super speciality centres, biotechnology facility, and academic colleges. The qualified and highly motivated faculty train the interested candidates, who are admitted into academic courses on the basis of merit and eligibility criteria. PGIMS Rohtak has an online portal that provides information on training and courses such as MBBS, BDS, M Pharm, B Pharm, M Sc and B Sc Nursing, MD, MS, M Ch, and paramedical subjects. The official website also has details pertaining to fee structure, student lists, examinations, results, and student activities. The university encourages students to utilize the online portal for fee payment and admissions. The updated details pertaining to the exam schedules, result gazettes, news, and events can also be checked online in a periodic manner to stay in touch with relevant academic affairs.
Check now – PGIMS Rohtak Time Table
How To Check PGIMS Rohtak Results 2017:
The following sequence of steps can be used to check the PGIMS Rohtak Results Table 2017-
- Keep your roll and registration number for checking the results using online mode.
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – http://www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in/
- After that, click the link ‘Results’ on the left side of the home page.
- On the newly opened page, Select the relevant results gazette link.
- Choose BAMS, MBBS, M Pharm., M Sc Nursing, GNM, BDS, etc., as appropriate.
- Click the link to open the relevant results sheet in the next page.
- The course, batch, total secured marks, and personal details are displayed for checking.
- Verify and confirm the result status using your name, roll or register number.
- Double check the total marks secured by you for satisfaction.
- Download the relevant result sheets in PDF file format for printing.
- Finally, You can bookmark the online results pages for future reference.