PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018 – Teacher/GDMO 115 Posts
The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Rohtak has recently unveiled its advertisement as PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018. According to the latest job advertisement, the organization has invited candidates to apply for the 115 vacant posts of Teachers, General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Senior Resident for which the pertaining information has been provided in the notification. The organization has posted the relevant information on its website and application should be sent before the last date.
PGIMS Rohtak Vacancy:
With regards to the latest PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018 advertisement, following are the vacancy details proposed –
|Post name||Number of vacancy||Qualification Requirement|
|Teachers||99||Post Graduate/MSC/PHD/DSC/MD/MS/DM/MCH from recognized university or institute|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||08||Graduate in medicine and surgery from the university recognized by the medical council of India|
|Senior Resident||08||A basic university qualification included inthe schedule to Dentist Act, 1948 (16 of
2. MOS in concerned specialty from
3. Must be registered with Dental Council of India.·
The aspirants must submit application form both online and through registered mail where the the selection of the candidates for various positions and various disciplines will be made by the selection panel constituted by the organization. The selection Panel will first shortlist eligible candidates who will be called for Interviews and according to the parameters provided for the organization, the selection panel will shortlist eligible candidates for the vacant posts listed above.
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Teachers||Rs. 15600-39100 +GP 6600 (PB) +NPA|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||Rs. 15600-39100 +GP 5400 (PB) +NPA|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 18600-20100 +GP 6000 (PB) + 25% NPA + Allowances|
Following are the details on Application Fee and mode of payment with respect to the PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2016 –
|Women Candidates||50% of the applicable fee|
The aspirants will have to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
How to Apply PGIMS Rohtak Jobs:
The aspirants are required to submit the application in order to apply for any of the positions. The instructions on how to apply for any of the listed positions are as follows –
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in
- Check “Appointment” link available on the left side of home page
- On the next page you will find various links click on the appropriate link
- The aspirants must click on Apply Online option where the online form will be available and fill it accordingly.
- The aspirants are required to attach photo on the form wherever required along with their signature.
- After Completion, the aspirants can click on Submit button for final submission.
- After Submitting the form online, the candidates must submit the form along with the photocopies self attested documents listed in the respective advertisement and sent it to the address below through Registered Post –
Postal Address –
O/O Asstt Registrar,
Recruitment & Establishment Branch, University of Health and Sciences,
- The aspirants are required to take the printout of the application form and produce it during the Interview along with all the photocopies and the original documents for verification.
Following are the Important Dates as per the PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018 –
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||15th December 2017|
|Last date to send applications from remote areas||22nd December 2017|
The official advertisement for all PGIMS Rohtak recruitment – Download Notification