PESSAT 2017 Notification:
In order to take admissions in any disciplines of Engineering, the candidates must appear for the PESSAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) that is All India Online Entrance Exam which is an objective based test. The PES University is responsible for conducting PESSAT 2017 where a large number of participants appear for the test. From the long list of appeared candidates, the PES University selects candidates for its various engineering disciplines based on the scores of the test. The PESSAT test helps the University to shortlist the most eligible candidates and the candidates who are not eligible are asked to appear for the test next year. We have compiled the information pertaining to PESSAT 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, exam pattern, Slot booking, counseling, etc. The official site of PESSAT 2017 is www.pes.edu.
PESSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The official PESSAT notification has provided information on the Eligibility Criteria for the candidates preparing to apply for PESSAT 2017 –
- The participants must have qualified their HSC or 12th or equivalent with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as major subjects.
- The applicants should have scored 60% and more combining the PCM group.
PESSAT 2017 Application Form –
The candidates are required to submit the PESSAT 2017 Application Form in order to take part in the entrance test of engineering.
- The candidates must Register online on the website http://pes.edu/ where he/she will receive Provisional Registration Number and password.
- Using the received credentials, the candidates can start feeding details in the official application form.
- The candidates must enter details in all the fields ensuring no field is left blank.
- Further, they must make sure that they do not canvas information in any form.
- The application form will prompt aspirants to upload digital or scanned specimen of signature and photo.
- The next step is to upload self-attested scanned images of all required documents.
- Then click on Submit button for final submission.
- The participants will have to pay exam fee for final submission of application.
- Take the printout of the application.
The exam fee of 1,050/- must be paid for submission of application form. The Application Fee can be paid using Internet Banking or by using Debit/Credit Card.
PESSAT 2017 Exam Pattern:
The PESSAT 2017 is an objective based test where each question consists of 04 options where the contestants will have to choose the right answer. The Test will be conducted in two sections for which the subjects are prescribed below. Following is the Exam Pattern for PESSAT 2017 –
|Section||Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Section I||Physics||60||180 Minutes|
PESSAT 2017 Exam Centre:
The PESSAT 2017 test will be conducted across the country at various exam centres. The test will be conducted in over 17 states in India that are West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, U.P., Maharashtra, Gujarat, Assam, A.P., J&K, Jharkhand, Bihar, M.P., Rajasthan, Orissa, Karnataka, New Delhi, and Kerala.
PESSAT 2017 Slot Booking:
The candidates who had applied for the exam will be asked to book the slot. The Slot Booking will begin on April 21st 2017. Here the candidates can choose the date and the exam centre. The allocation of the slot will be on the basis of First Come First serve. Once the University is done with slot booking, the candidates will be able to download Admit Card.
PESSAT 2017 Admit Card:
The candidates must download the PESSAT 2017 Admit Card from its website in order to be able to appear for the test that will be tentatively held in May 2017.
- The candidates will have to go to www.pes.edu in order to download the Admit Card.
- The participants will need to enter credentials that are registration number, DOB, password in order to retrieve the correct Admit Card.
PESSAT 2017 Results:
The PES University will be conducting the Computer-based PESSAT 2017 after which it will release the Results inviting the shortlisted candidates to take admissions for their desired course. The Results are expected to be released in the 4th week of May 2017.
PESSAT 2017 Counseling Session:
For all the students who have been shortlisted after applying after appearing for PC 2017 exam, the counseling session will be organized which is tentatively in the month of July 2017 the candidates will be called where they will be the applications that documents will be verified and allocation of seats will be done. Here are the candidates will have to produce all the original documents along with the self-attested copies of them for verification purpose. The counseling session will be done at the address “PES University, 100ft Ring Road, BSK III Stage, Bangalore – 560 085”.
|Commencement of Online Registration||21st Sept 2016|
|Last Date for Online Registration||10th April 2017|
|Date of Examination||May 2017|
|Results||4th week of May 201|
|Commencement of Counselling||June 2017|
The official portal of PES University is www.pes.edu
Know more about PESSAT 2016 at http://pes.edu/pessat/