PEC University Recruitment 2016 – Junior Research Fellows Walk-In October 14 & 21
PEC University Recruitment 2016: PEC University of Technology has issued an advertisement inviting qualified and experienced candidates to attend the walk-interview for JRF posts. Candidates have to download the prescribed format application form as per the PEC University of Technology notification. Interested candidates can attend walk-in on specified date and time along with bio-data and attested copies of mark sheets, passport photos, and certificates proving education and experience. Candidates are selected purely on the basis of their merit, interview performance, and project requirements. Reservations and relaxations to exceptional candidates are given at the discretion of management. Initial posting is for a period of 1 year with possible performance based extension up to 3 years. The Assistant Professor at the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering has released the notification recently to recruit JRFs for assisting the Principal Investigators on various stages of research projects funded by DRDO and DST.
The vacancy details for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions are tabulated here –
|Sl.No.||Post Title / Project Sponsor||Total Posts||Fellowship||Age Limits||Essential Criteria||Project Description||Date & Time Of Interview|
|1||Junior Research Fellow – DRDO||2||Rs 25,000 per month plus HRA||28 years;
|ME/ MTech in ECE OR
MSc – Physics or Electronics OR
|Simulation and Modelling of GaN HEMTs for MMIC Applications||14/10/2016 10 AM|
|2||Junior Research Fellow – DST||1||Rs 25,000 per month plus HRA||Graphene Based Ballistic Rectifiers||21/10/2016 10 AM|
The essential criteria mentioned in above table are minimum. Additional details and desired experience are listed below –
- Candidates with equivalent degree or certificate are also qualified.
- Preferred candidates require NET/GATE scores that are valid and verifiable .
- The JRF position for DST project require following desirable experience-
Candidates should have practical experience and familiarity with electronic device fabrication as well as characterization tools like EBL, RIE, CVD, SEM, Mask Aligner, AFM and SMUs.
- Both JRF positions at DST and DRDO require relevant experience of theoretical modelling and simulation of micro- or nano-electronic devices with software proficiency in Synopsys, Silvaco, Comsol, Matlab etc.
- Relaxations in qualifications and experience are provided at the discretion of management if the candidates are exceptionally talented.
The age limits for the JRF positions are mentioned in the above table as per the PEC University of Technology notification. Additional details are provided below –
- Candidates have to be 28 years or below as of the closing date of application.
- Reservations in upper age limits are provided to candidates from SC/ST/OBC backgrounds as well as PWDs i.e. People With Disabilities as per Government norms.
The following selection procedure for JRF positions can be studied by the interested applicants –
- Applications are verified for correctness, completion, eligibility, academic merit, and experience.
- Eligibility in terms of education and experience does not automatically assure selection of the candidate for the Junior Research Fellow positions.
- Relaxation rules are applied as per reservation criteria specified by Government rules.
- Exceptional candidates may also receive relaxation in qualification and experience at the discretion of Management.
- Interviews are held on scheduled date and time for making the selections.
- Candidates have to arrive at the venue on the correct date well before the scheduled time of interview.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangements and do not get paid DA or TA.
- Suitable candidates are selected on the basis of merit and performance in the interview.
- Requirements of department are also taken into consideration before offering appointments.
- Initial posting is for 1 year with performance based extension up to 3 years.
- Decisions made by Management are final and binding and the position terminates when the project is completed.
The following pay structure for all the above mentioned posts is as per the as per the PEC University of Technology notification-
- Candidate receive a monthly fellowship to the amount of Rs 25,000/- only.
- HRA is paid at the rate of 20%.
There is no application processing fee as per the guidelines provided by the PEC University of Technology notification. Candidates can walk-in for interview on specified dates along with prescribed format application form, latest CV, recent passport photos, originals and photocopies of marks sheets and certificates which are attested.
How to Apply:
The candidates can take note of the following sequence of steps for application –
- Only eligible candidates are instructed to download the prescribed format applications.
- Open the official website in the browser using the following link- http://pec.ac.in
- Click the JOBS menu item at the top.
- On the job openings page click the ‘Download Application Form’ link next to the desired JRF post entry in the table.
- Take a hard copy or print out of the application form.
- Affix the recent passport size photo, provide self-attestation and fill the form completely and sign the declaration.
- Candidate has to ensure he or she provides only authentic information.
- The filled in application form along with bio data, original and photocopies of testimonials, and passport photos have to be brought for the interview.
- Candidates who are currently employed have to produce the No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The applicants can walk in for interview at the following address –
Seminar Room (Electronics and Communication Engg. Department),
PEC University of Technology,
The following significant dates have been tabulated as per the PEC University of Technology notification –
|Date Of Advertisement Release||September, 2016|
|Walk-in Date For JRF post for DRDO project||14th October, 2016 at 10 AM|
|Walk-in Date For JRF post for DST project||21st October, 2016 at 10 AM|
The link to the official website of PEC University of Technology is at : http://pec.ac.in
The links to the official notification and the prescribed application pro forma are at: http://pec.ac.in/jobs
PEC University Recruitment 2016 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
Job Title: PEC University Recruitment 2016 – Junior Research Fellow
Overview: The PEC University of Technology (Chandigarh) has issued a notification regarding the recruitment of the PEC University of Technology (Chandigarh) of the year 2016 for the 42 vacant places for Junior Research Fellow Posts. The PEC University of Technology has exposed a vacancy notification regarding The PEC University of Technology Junior Research Fellow Posts Recruitment of the year 2016. Applications are requested from eligible candidates for filling up the 42 no of the vacant post. Candidates fulfilling necessary eligibility for the post might apply by sending duly filled application as soon as possible.
Eager applicants might submit an application now for Junior Research Fellow Posts Recruitment of the year 2016 by the prescribed application form throughout the offline mode on or prior to last date which is well equipped below by the skilled team of the institute.
The famous PEC University of Technology (Chandigarh) has in recent times released a recruitment notification to fill up the post of the 42 Faculty vacancies on the basis of the contractual agreement. Interested candidates who are entitled as well as qualified might apply by the prescribed format application prior to 3rd day of the July of the year 2016 as well as the detailed employment notification like the age limit as well as educational qualification along with the selection process as well as application fee and how to apply process given below.
The well known PEC University of Technology (in Chandigarh) has lately released a recruitment notification to fill up the posts of Junior Research Fellow Posts on a fixed pay basis. Interested candidates who are appropriate might apply by prescribed format application earlier than 3rd day of July of the year 2016.
|Name of the well-known organization||The PEC University of Technology (in Chandigarh)|
|No Of Vacancy||42|
|Last Date To Send Application||Check the below stated details|
The well known PEC University of Technology (in Chandigarh) has lately released the details of the vacant post in a detailed way-
PEC University Job Vacancy Details:
Total No. of the Posts: 42 no’s
Name of the Posts: Faculty
1. The Aerospace Engg.: 04 no of the Posts
2. The Production & Industrial Engg: 02 no of the Posts
3. The Mechanical Engg.: 05 no of the Posts
4. The Materials & Metallurgical Engg: 02 no of the Posts
5. The Computer Science & Engg: 07 no of the Posts
6. The Civil Engg: 02 no of the Posts
7. The Electrical Engg. 06 no of the Posts
8. The Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg: 05 no of the Posts
9. The Applied Sciences Department: 06 no of the Posts
10. The M.Tech. (TQM) programme: 03 no of the Posts
Nationality: Only the Indian national can apply for this post
Applicant should possess the Master’s Degree as well as the Bachelor Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) and Technology (Tech.) for Sr. No.1-3 & 5-8, the Master’s Degree as well as the Bachelor Degree in Engineering &/ or Technology in the field of Metallurgy/ Materials for Sr. No. of the 4 & PG degree level in a relevant subject for Sr.No- 9, 1st Class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering as well as/or Technology in any branch of Engineering & Maters degree in the relevant subject for Sr.No-10.
PEC Vacancy of the year 2016 Age Limit:
All of the applicant’s age for this post age should not be exceeding more than 35 years as on the date of 30th June of the year 2016. All the applicants should have the least age 21 years as well as highest age will be 35 years as on the day of the 30TH June of the year 2016. Higher age relaxation will be related as per the government rules and regulation for the candidates of the SC/ST/OBS/as well as physical handicapped candidates.
All of the applicant will be chosen on the base of the interview.
Rs.45, 000-50,000/-. Fixed salary will be paid to the applicants as per the notification circulated by the famous PEC University of Technology (Chandigarh). Details are below stated –
Posts as well as Eligibility Norms:
|The Post||The Vacancy||The Age||The Qualification||The Remuneration|
|Faculty post of Junior Research Fellow Posts||42no’s||35 yrs||First class in both Master’s Degree as well as Bachelor Degree in relevant subject/Ph.D||Rs.45, 000-50,000/-|
How to Apply:
Eligible as well as qualified candidates might register their names with this institute by the day of the 03rd July of the year 2016 till 5:00 pm throughout E-mail- [email protected] as well as attend for walk in with all of the original documents as well as one-self attest copy of all applicable documents, the most recent pass port size photograph, along with detailed list of the experience to the office of the Director, the PEC University of Technology, in Chandigarh from the day of the 05th July of the year 2016 to the day of the 18th July of the year 2016.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
There is no fee stated by the PEC University of Technology, in Chandigarh
Important Dates: PEC – Interview Schedule:
05th day of July of the year 2016 to the day of 18th July of the year 2016 at time of 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Go through the web link and you will get full details. – http://pec.ac.in/~pecac/new/jobs/
Dates to Remember: Enthusiastic candidates might check the Official Notification as well as official Notification to reach the extra information regarding the PEC University Recruitment of the year 2016 of the year Junior Research Fellow Posts. Passionate candidates may keep visiting this page in a frequent basis to obtain the latest restructured information regarding the post of the Junior Research Fellow Posts Recruitment of the year 2016. Incomplete application in terms of Advertisement will be immediately rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of the submission