PDPU Recruitment 2017 – Research Assistant, Research Associate, Research Scientist – 3 Contractual Posts – Apply By 30th Nov, 2016
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University has issued an official notification inviting applications for the above mentioned research positions. The contractual positions are temporary and terminate as and when the project terminates. As per the PDPU Recruitment 2017 notification, Eligible candidates have to submit detailed resumes at both the email and postal addresses. Online application facility with the option to upload CV, academic certificates, etc., is also available. The application has to be submitted by aspirants within 30 days of the official date of the publication. Suitable candidates will be selected on the basis of interview, short listing and further selection process at the discretion of the management. Appointees will be on probation for 6 months and the temporary contract is for 1 year with possible extension based on mutual agreement and performance appraisals. Centre of Excellence for Geothermal Energy (CEGE) has released the official advertisement on the 1st of November, 2016.
PDPU Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the research positions at PDPU are tabulated below –
|Sl. No.||Job Designation||Compensation||Qualification||Experience|
|1||Research Assistant||Rs 25000/-||BE or B Tech or Diploma – Petroleum, Mechanical, Production, Chemical, Industrial, Process Engineering;
BE or B Tech or Diploma – Mechanical, Chemical with Process Design Engg. Speciality
|0 to 2 yrs. relevant experience in field activity and projects|
|2||Research Associate||Rs 30000/-|
|3||Research Scientist||Rs 40000/-||ME or M Tech in above subjects||Minimum 4 yrs. in Design Engg. / Project Coordination, Management, Scheduling|
The qualifications mentioned in the above table are minimum and essential for selection as per the official terms of reference. Further criteria for eligibility include the following –
- Preference is given to candidates with Master’s Degrees and/or relevant experience.
- First class degree i.e. 60% marks or equivalent grades throughout academic career.
As per the PDPU Recruitment 2017 notification, The candidates should be energetic and willing to work on site which is mandatory.
The selection guidelines suggested by the PDPU authorities are listed below –
- Eligibility does not automatically ensure interview call or selection.
- The resumes are verified and short lists of suitable candidates are prepared.
- Aspirants with computational proficiency , communication abilities, and research experience skills are preferred over those without experience.
- The short listed candidates are invited to take part in a personal interview.
- Candidates can expect communication within 30 days of advertisement after which they can consider themselves to have been eliminated.
- Interviewees are not paid any TA or DA by the recruiting authorities.
- Suitable candidates with qualifications are invited for further selection rounds.
- CEGE reserves all the rights to the selection procedure including cancellation.
- Appointees will be deputed on the site for research work under supervision.
In accordance with the terms of reference of PDPU Recruitment 2017 notification, The monthly compensation for the various vacant posts is mentioned in the above table.
As per the PDPU Recruitment 2017 notification, The applicants need not deposit any application processing fee or intimation charges. Candidates invited for interviews have to make their own arrangements in terms of expenses as TA and DA are not allowed.
How to Apply PDPU Recruitment 2017:
The application procedure is specified below for the benefit of the interested candidates –
- The applicants are advised to verify their eligibility before submitting applications.
- The online application form can be accessed using the important links provided below.
- Personal, Academic, and Experience details have to be entered and the necessary testimonials and CV have to be uploaded for submission.
- Up-to-date resumes can also be handed over, emailed or sent by registered / speed post or courier.
- Resumes have to be sent to reach the following offices before 30th November, 2016 –
Centre of Excellence for Geothermal Energy
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Email: [email protected]
The candidates with desire can make a note of the following important dates mentioned in the PDPU Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Date Of Publication Of Advertisement||1st November, 2016|
|Last Date To Submit Resumes||30th November, 2016|
The links to the official notifications and online application form are at: http://www.pdpu.ac.in/jobs.html