PAU Recruitment 2017-18 – Deputy Directors, Managers, Computer Operator, Accountant Cum Clerk – 268 posts
The Punjab Agricultural University has notified for the above mentioned vacancy in Mohali, Ludhiana, and other districts of Punjab. Eligible graduates, post graduates and engineers with requisite experience have to apply only using the prescribed formats. The application forms, syllabus for written exam, and official notification can be downloaded online. Aspirants have to submit the postal applications and pay the fee before 16th November. Selection is done on the basis of merit in written exam as per the PAU Recruitment 2016-17 notification. Candidates who are currently in service have to apply only through proper channels. Appointments last only for the duration of ATMA scheme and selection is done solely at the discretion of PAU authorities. The Registrar at PAU has officially released the advertisement inviting applications for the above mentioned contract positions.
PAU Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the government posts under ATMA Scheme are tabulated below –
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Total Posts||Monthly Salary||Qualifications||Minimum Experience|
|1||State Coordinator at Mohali||1||Rs 50,000/-||Doctorate / PG – Agri. / Vet. Sci. / Fisheries / Agri. Enggr./Econ||PhD – 10 yrs. ;
PG – 20 yrs.
|2||Gender Coordinator at Mohali – Female Only||1||Rs 40,000/-||Graduate / PG – Agri. / Vet. Sci. / Fisheries / Agri. Enggr./Econ||5 yrs.|
|3||Project Director||13||Rs 44,000/-||Graduate / PG – Agri. / Vet. Sci. / Fisheries / Agri. Enggr./Econ||3 yrs.|
|4||Deputy Project Director||11||Rs 42,000/-||PG – Agri. / Vet. Sci. / Fisheries / Agri. Enggr./Econ||3 yrs.|
|5||Block Technology Manager||58||Rs 25,000/-||Graduate / PG – Agri. / Vet. Sci. / Fisheries / Agri. Enggr./Econ||2 yrs.|
|6||Assistant Technology Manager||170||Rs 15,000/-||Graduate – Agri. / Vet. Sci. / Fisheries / Agri. Enggr./Econ||–|
|7||Accountant – cum – Clerk||4||Rs 22,500/-||B Com||3 yrs.|
|8||Computer Programmer / Operator||5||Rs 16,000/-||BE / BTech in CS, IT, CSE, ICT, SE etc., OR
MCA or Equivalent
|9||Deputy Director||5||Rs 44,400/-||Graduate / PG||3 yrs.|
|Grand Total Of Posts||268|
The educational qualifications and requisite experience mentioned in the above table are minimum. Additional details are provided below –
- Equivalent academic qualifications are also acceptable.
- Degrees, diplomas, and experience should be of relevance to the position.
Check Here – Latest Govt Jobs
As per the PAU Recruitment notification, The age requirements are listed below –
- Candidates have to be between 18 and 37 years of age.
- Relaxation in age limits is given only for reserved candidates as per Government rules.
- Those who are currently in Government Service have upper age limit up to 45 years.
PAU Selection Process:
The selection guidelines for appointment to the above mentioned positions is provided below –
- All the eligible candidates have to appear for the written test.
- Common written test is conducted for posts with S. No. 1 to 5 mentioned above.
- Multiple choice questions with negative marking is applied for evaluation.
- Minimum of 20% marks is necessary for qualification in the written test.
- Qualification in written test alone does not ensure final selection.
- For posts with S. No. 6 to 9, The candidates are tested in the subject of their choice i.e. Agricultural Engineering or Economics or Agriculture or Fisheries or Veterinary Science
- Merit will be used as the basis for selecting suitable candidates.
- Final appointments are at the complete discretion of the PAU authorities.
The consolidated monthly salaries for each vacancy is specified in the above table as per the PAU Recruitment notification.
Eligible candidates have to submit the following tabulated fee separately for each applied post –
|Post Numbers||Category||Fees||Each Additional Post|
|Posts With S. No. 1 to 5||General And Others||Rs 1200/-||+ Rs. 600/-|
|SC||Rs 600/-||+ Rs. 300/-|
|Posts With S. No. 6 to 9||General And Others||Rs 1200/-||+ Rs 1200/-|
|SC||Rs 600/-||+ Rs 600/-|
|Payment Mode||DD favouring “Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana” , payable at Ludhiana|
How to Apply PAU Jobs:
The aspirants have to follow the following guidelines while sending in their applications –
- All the applications have to be sent only in the prescribed formats.
- The Deputy Director position has a separate application pro forma while all other vacancy have the same application format.
- The official website can be opened in the browser using the following link – http://web.pau.edu/
- Click the following links under ‘What’s New’ heading for downloading the required application formats –
- The candidates can apply for more than one posts by submitting different sets of application forms.
- The application processing fee in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) is mandatory.
- Candidates applying for multiple posts have to pay additional fee for each post.
- Envelopes with filled in application form, marks sheets and certificate copies has to be sent by postal service or courier.
- The contact address for application submission before 16th November, 2016 is –
Punjab Agricultural University,
The PAU Recruitment notification specifies the following important and notable dates –
|Issue Date Of Official Notification||November, 2016|
|Last Date For Submitting Postal Applications||16th November, 2016|
|Date Of Reckoning Age Limits & Qualifications||1st January, 2016|
|Date Of Written Examination||Updated Soon|
The link to official website of PAU is at: http://web.pau.edu/
The links to the official notification and the vacancy details are at: http://web.pau.edu/content/banner/1832.pdf